• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Annie of the Stars fangame

I'm gonna need something bigger
3s43fm.jpg

This made me laugh way too hard.
More Hat Kid art:

137469299839.jpg

thankyou.jpg

tumblr_mnn326awu31ryxwm7o1_500.png

hatkid.jpg

A Hat in Time gameplay vids, if it helps:

50yg2.png

does she any projectile?

Reactions: Crayolan
50yg2.png

does she any projectile?

No projectiles we know of yet.

50ySd.png

then i'll leave it as just fire

Oh and thanks Agent J! :D

any Ragna or Sol Badguy Palletes?

Annie is now Cubix.

Ragna
50CMf.png

Sol Badguy
50CMx

didn't know what to do what do for sagan here

well for ragna's sagan it could be the colors of his drive moves

Sol!Annie's Sagan should be Sin because lulzy perceived abuse.

tumblr_mvcnmxPkxX1rwxvn2o2_400.png
tumblr_mvcnmxPkxX1rwxvn2o1_400.png

Annie is a seasoned fighter who has been around for a long time, acquiring many skills and powers along the way. With her extensive knowledge in combat, she is able to mimic her opponents and use them as Spoils of War. When Annie defeats a boss, she will be able to steal their weapon and special abilities. After all, the victor benefits the most in combat….

You will also be able to select Annie’s default palette when using the weapons, or a ‘character accurate’ one, seen on the left. Palettes are subject to change (like Fortune)

If anyone is able to make more accurate palettes for me, that would be really nice.

I thought if a parasite was separated from it's host both of them would die

tumblr_mvnst35Ps71rwxvn2o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Didn't Leviathan jump from his previous host to squigly? i think there's a time frame between the separation from the host to dying, in which it can attach to another host

Didn't Leviathan jump from his previous host to squigly? i think there's a time frame between the separation from the host to dying, in which it can attach to another host
That is correct, the Parasite definitely benefits more from the relationship, as it's name suggests.

A person with a Parasite will have to live the rest of their life with it, no matter how long or short it is.

Sagan's a remote parasite. So long as they have a piece of their host (in this case Sagan has Annie's eye in his mouth) they can operate as two separate beings with out dying.
Just realized that you might have meant the Megaman like power ups. Ignore what I said.

Annie wields cosmic power which allows her to replicate the power of those she's defeated. THE END.

Keeping it simple and functional... if all discussions had a guy like this...

tumblr_mvpnue5bQS1rwxvn2o1_250.png

MINI GAME PREVIEW YUP YEAH
There are no words for me to describe how I feel about this awesome piece. I bet it will be one of those hard-as-heck fights, right?

That sequence makes me think of Devil May Cry 3, for some reason.

Hate to bring this topic back up with little news but hey, if anyone is interested in helping us out with the game, we could really use someone who can animate our opening. So if you can, or know someone who can, feel free to drop me a message!

We can give you lots of love and admiration from the Annie game team, as well as a name credit in the credits. We love everyone.

It must seem weird that the first update in nearly a month is asking for assistance, but I can assure you the game isn't in a critical situation, it is simply delayed due to my own personal duties.

I don't want to set another estimated release time-frame in stone, as whether I'll actually meet the deadline or not is unforseeable, but I would very much expect myself to have SOMETHING ready around Christmas/New Year that shows off what you're really in for, as the alpha doesn't do Spacewhale & Co.'s plans much justice

Take your time, we'll wait as long as we need, and knowing your dedicatiou, the wait will be worth it.

hell, when it goes gold, you guys could speak with LZero and add the game as a bonus in skullgirls! or a separate title! for what i've seen so far, i'd gladly pay 10 bucks for it

Take your time, we'll wait as long as we need, and knowing your dedicatiou, the wait will be worth it.

hell, when it goes gold, you guys could speak with LZero and add the game as a bonus in skullgirls! or a separate title! for what i've seen so far, i'd gladly pay 10 bucks for it

That is an amazing idea.

If I get fired from the post office, can I do some aminations for you?

You mean the shost offi- oh wait this is the wrong topic.

People think we're wanting money out of this.
1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

I wasn't implying that at all.

It's just that if I get fired, I'll have all this free time for nothing in particular.

you're putting me in a moral dilemma here Verdant...

I want the game to receive all the help it can, but i don't want you to get unemployed

Dude, I ran a red light. I got caught by the traffic camera with my cell phone in hand (using it as a GPS).

I'm pretty much fired, and I'll have to pay for a traffic ticket.