• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Betawulf Reigns Supreme! More like Alphawolf! check CaioLugon's thread which will be more updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7.6k midscreen. works on everyone but the heavies and can do 8.3k if you do arm super before the cr.mk if you're far enough from the conrner.

Reactions: gllt
Note: Ninja's the one who came with Ringlet Spire.

Last edited:
Got some more solo combos and shenanigans i've cooked up with the new chainthrowing. Includes another around-the-world combo, the best damage i've got so far off a non-counterhit, and a combo that builds an entire hype level to spend (or not).

It's ok im running out of ideas too. at this point im just trying to find silly stuff :3

Fun fact: after Beowulf's lvl 3 grab super, you get the most damage by just using the regular P throw 3 times and then do 2 headbutts. I'm not entirely sure why the throw does more damage than 6K.

It does exactly the same damage actually, I believe, not more.

Odd, when used in a combo, it's definitely doing more damage.

Odd, when used in a combo, it's definitely doing more damage.

Big edit: Getting some inconsistant numbers, trying to make sure i havn't accidentally stumbled upon a bug while attempting to factcheck your comment

Last edited:
I noticed that 6K landing on the chair even though Beowulf can't pick it up will still give him the damage bonus.

Watching the linked archive, I now understand what you thought was happening. You aren't getting a damage bonus from 6K hitting an inactive chair, you're getting a damage *penalty* because yer jumping first. Air Wulfdog does 1200 base as a chainthrow extension where Slam and Ground Wulfdog do 1500, likely because of how much corner carry it provides in both directions.

I was not aware there was a damage penalty for jumping. I guess that answers that.

Any ideas for combos against the heavies? They fall too fast for me to do anything against them besides simple strings ending in grabs.

I just do the same thing on everyone right now

The full version is

2LK 2MK (confirm) 5HK xx 236LK > 8K > 2K
66 j.MK
2MP 5HP xx 236LP
66 j.MP
5HK
5MK 2HP
2LK 2MP xx KK
2LP 2MP 5HK xx 236LK > 8K > 2K
Super

You can do different enders, though, as that one can be quite difficult to link on heavies.

Any ideas for combos against the heavies? They fall too fast for me to do anything against them besides simple strings ending in grabs.

This is universal as far as I am aware, for a easier link against heavies use C.LK,C.MP instead of trying the S.MK after the launcher and use C.LP,C.MP

Ninja you need to sleep
what? nah man I'm looking greeeeeat.

bleg.jpg

I did a combo video for Beowulf. The focus was to mostly showcase his stuff to new players or people who aren't that up to date with SG. Everything is really simple, etc. And I hate micdrop combos, can't get that timing at all.

Reactions: Kai
now this is a combo:

Bub.

This is the greatest Skullgirls video I have ever seen! .......actually the korean combo video was but this is a close 2nd!

i get endorsement from Woofly? neat. that turns my day from a 7 to a solid 8 out of 10

So beowulf has a reversal now so I made a thing

I can probably get more damage but was lethargic

EDIT: For the damage ender and not the pin, you can do

236HP, c.HP,
66MK, HK, 236LP+LK, K x4, P,
c.MP, HK, chair pickup,
66LK, LK, c.MP, HK, 236LK, 8K, 3K,
(otg) c.MK, K, 4K

about 7.1k damage

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
Since he's almost done, is there a 15 or more easy combo I can do for him? Plus I usually do light-medium-heavy in my combos, but just 1 mixup of the three is fine enough.

well, in the end I can't make anything more for Beo. But I do suggest one thing, Have Bella and Beo together, they are meant for each other, making for some cool combos.

well, in the end I can't make anything more for Beo. But I do suggest one thing, Have Bella and Beo together, they are meant for each other, making for some cool combos.

Well, I just need a very easy combo for him. One that at least can do med damage.

Since he's almost done, is there a 15 or more easy combo I can do for him? Plus I usually do light-medium-heavy in my combos, but just 1 mixup of the three is fine enough.
Did you try the combos already in this thread? Having some feedback on those would help finding something good for you.

You can try these:

with chair:
c.lk, c.mk, c.hp, j.mk, j.hp, land, QCF PP (arm super)

without chair:
c.lk, c.mk, c.hp, OTG c.lk, c.mp, c.hp, QFC PP

nahhhhhhh.... he needs to do the more complex ones.... like combo-ing staggered Mortuary Drop assist into TK j.hp grab bulldog finisher back into Mortuary Drop.

rubs face on sandpaper....

Well, I just need a very easy combo for him. One that at least can do med damage.
Here you go. Optimized for maximum pain. 7.5 meterless. OR if you want you could change the last set of Wulf Tackles (:U:, then :F:, lastly:D:) so that you can go right into Alpha Wulf super, get the chair damage boost making it 7.62k and if you have enough meter and have another team member you can DHC to tack on more damage afterward.

Reactions: SoulBlueFlash
i have no idea if someone already did this but i am far too lazy to look through 5 pages of this stuff. works on everyone to my knowledge

Builds a hype meter, that is quite smart, I think I will use the exact same thing.

Sorry if this was already posted, I didn't see it: Does anyone have any good combos that start with the chair off and don't pick the chair up? The situation where I'd want to have a combo like that comes up relatively often and I don't have anything good. I found this but it only works on lights and even then it does no damage:

c.LK c.MP c.HP,
j.MK, j.HK
s.HK xx qcf+LP+LK, knee knee knee knee headbutt,
c.MP c.HP,
c.LK c.MP c.HP xx dead arm time

If possible I'd like to be able to have a chairless combo that works on everyone and combos into s.HK stagger because that lets me raw tag to Double which is all I actually wanna do with this character~

e: Found something that works on mediums:

c.LK c.MP c.HP,
j.LP j.LK j.HK,
s.HK,
etc

And something that works on Big Band:

c.LK c.MP c.HP,
OTG short hop j.MP,
j.LP j.LK j.MP,
s.HK,
etc

Still haven't figured out a way to get this to work on Double. The tall character combo works on her and you can link into s.HK off that, but I can't figure out a way to get into the tall character combo from common starters like c.LK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.