• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

It might just be a few lines sticking out to me that make me dislike it. It probably isn't bad overall. I do think that Fireball super and j.A sound legitimately bad, though.

I was very impressed with CP's story mode. I'm still a little sad Tao and Amane barely got any screen time. Also where's Linhua? She was the most important character.

I'm eager for Blazblue 4, that's all I know.
Shit's gonna be nuts.
I just hope it won't be PS4 exclusive.
And that's likely anyway.
And I hope it'll come soon, since it'll still be in Ikaruga it'll probably be a CS to the CT of this one
Oh also
Playable Saya, Nine, Jubei, and Mai.
Oh, and uhhhh keep Terumi, Platinum, and Hazama playable, please. D:
I don't doubt they'll stay, ASW never just throws away characters.

How would you feel about Blazblue 4 going with 3D models like Xrd?

How would you feel about Blazblue 4 going with 3D models like Xrd?
Ehhhh.
I'd be very indifferent, I'd prefer if all 4 of the Blazblue games were readily available on PS3, as well as being sprites/animated like usual.
Maybe if there's a Blazblue 5 (And they did say there'll be more later that don't involve Ragna), then I'd be fine with it.
Also
Are we gonna get two versions of Ragna this time? I bet we will

"Awakened" Ragna (that's what I'm calling him) would be really cool.

Reactions: Jutsei
It only makes sense for story sense.
I mean, you wouldn't wanna fight Unlimited Ragna all the time.
If it was partial Black Beast Ragna as a separate character like Terumi, with Black Onslaught II as his main theme, like go the fuck ahead I'm all for it.

But this isn't Black Beast Ragna. Inzama awoke something else inside him.

Guess we'll find out in the next game
Speaking of which, I also have a feeling BB 4 will take considerably less time to make, since it appears we're still in Ikaruga.

Probably, but we'll still have to wait a couple/few years for it. Mori said he needs a break from writing.

That too. I'm sure there will be plenty of Chronophantasma updates to keep us busy until then.

Anyone on here stream BBCP on a weekly basis or wants to stream on a weekly basis? (once or twice a week, same time consistently?)

If so, let me know. I got things I want to discuss! Looking for streamers for Eighty Sixed Inc.

Anyone on here stream BBCP on a weekly basis or wants to stream on a weekly basis? (once or twice a week, same time consistently?)

If so, let me know. I got things I want to discuss! Looking for streamers for Eighty Sixed Inc.

Nate Aristata might be interested:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff7qTcjJvPdTeOlnqFvulQ

He's done commentary on The BBVlog before. I'm not 100% sure if he'd be able to do it, but I could ask him. He's in SoCal. Would you like me to contact and ask him?

Sure, does he stream on twitch? Or just youtube?
He does Youtube videos, but I believe he might be able to stream. I'll ask if he'd be up for it or able to do a weekly thing.

If he'd like to contact you and discuss things, what email should I direct him to?

He does Youtube videos, but I believe he might be able to stream. I'll ask if he'd be up for it or able to do a weekly thing.

If he'd like to contact you and discuss things, what email should I direct him to?
danny@eightysixed.com

Reactions: Ktulu
Anyway, still hope BB 4 comes out at some point soon.
If I have to wait 4 years for a sequel after a cliffhanger like that I'm gonna be displeased.

Arc definitely has already earned my money after that ending. Every now and then Mori proves that he knows what he's doing.

Well let's just take a look at why Continuum Shift got so many iterations
DLC
Said DLC characters didn't have Arcade
Said DLC characters didn't have Story
Balance

There's only TWO DLC characters this time, and they both have Arcade, and places in the Story Mode.
I don't think we're getting any DLC characters, and therefore, no need for extra iterations.
It'll just be a straight line to BB C letter something and fancy word no one knows.

Blazblue Can'tBelieveWe'reStillGoing

Anyway, still hope BB 4 comes out at some point soon.
If I have to wait 4 years for a sequel after a cliffhanger like that I'm gonna be displeased.
Same here. But until then we have to make due with CP (both PS3 and PSVita versions) and that X Blaze prequel/spin off game coming out.

I'm hoping the M rating isn't for sexual content.

Xblaze is a constant stream of hentai into your brain.

Then I might pass, considering 90% of Mori's sensual drawing are of Platinum and Rachel.

I'm not into it haha.

I don't think it's hentai.
it only said Partial Nudity, after all.
And the fact the endings change based on information is a pretty pretty cool

What do you mean by "information?" Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I know nothing about XBlaze. I only know it's a prequel.

If there are other streamers as well, please let me know you guys. The more, the merrier :)

Then I might pass, considering 90% of Mori's sensual drawing are of Platinum and Rachel.
What's the problem

I wonder if it'll be like Continuum Shift endings, but without timeloops?

Every route is the Harem route.

Reactions: Ktulu
If only they put blazblue on steam...