• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

I wish there were at least people to play online after the first week.

I wish there were at least people to play online after the first week.
reminds me of CSE on Xbox ugh. . . .

I swear CSE didn't even survive 5 minutes.

I don't why I just can't seem to stick with a character for Blazblue it is like the only game I have consistent character crisis with.

Anyone got advice on what to play, just for reference I have at time had as mains, Noel, Mu 12, Hakumen, Nu 13 and Kagura.

Nu regained god status in CP2, if you care about that. Playing Noel is shameful and should be frowned upon. In conclusion, play Tager.

"Full price" had better not mean sixty dollars but it probably does for the ps4/xbo versions at least. I hope the ps3 version is cheaper. This is getting ridiculous.

I'd totally get chrono extend if Alpha-01 were playable.

Girl Ragna is the best.

ASW is like Capcom's top disciple when it comes to shitty sales practices

Chrono Phantasma Extend announced for PS3, PS4 and Xbox One which adds Lamda and Celica

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/16/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-extend-announced-ps3-ps4-xbox-one/
Still no love for 360...
misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l.png

would not be surprised at all if we got a third hazama

Kazuma ends up being the easymode version of Terumi

One button does a 10k combo and gets you 300 heat

How about we fix some of the PRESENT characters before we add yet another Hazama (please please please fix Tsubaki)

Reactions: Phish Food o3o
Another sequel? That's discouraging, I really don't want to buy another Blazblue for a minor update/balancing. I hope this trend doesn't happen to Guilty Gear XRD.

Another sequel? That's discouraging, I really don't want to buy another Blazblue for a minor update/balancing. I hope this trend doesn't happen to Guilty Gear XRD.
I bet it will or did you forget the many updates older GG games had? I think it was only the 1st game on PS1 that didn't get any updates/revisions.

Xrd's story ends on a cliffhanger and implies that the sequel's story will have something to do with the Japanese colony, which means that Baiken and Anji probably won't be DLC characters in the current game and will appear only in the next revision.

Knowing Mori we're getting a third Hazama and a fourth murakumo girl.

Or he could just branch out and modify a different sprite and make Tora.

Frankly I don't mind who the fuck he adds.
We got three out of nowhere characters last game that were good.

I think we're getting a Black Beast Ragna, a Kazuma, annnnd...I dunno. Hibiki? Whatever Kagura's assistant name was.

And Zazz we can't have Torakaka since she helps Taokaka in her overdrive Distortion Drive that ends with the Eva Combo kick

And Zazz we can't have Torakaka since she helps Taokaka in her overdrive Distortion Drive that ends with the Eva Combo kick
Next you're going to tell me we're never getting Jubei either.

;_;

They're still working on making his hitbox work.
We don't ever want another Gon in Tekken 3 moment DO WE?
I'd say he's more like Yoda in Soulcalibur 4.

OH YEAH I think in Blazblue 4 we're most assuredly getting Nine and Saya too.
And both of those will be worth the price of entry I hink.

But yes they're still working on Jubei
I don't think they'd shaft him.
They just need a good mechanic for him.

In unrelated news, the recent Death Battle announced that Ragna vs Sol Badguy are next on the chopping block...

*flees for safety of GG fans.*

I still want Bang's Lackeys
all as a single character

When's Linhua?

That's something I can get behind.

however, this comes at the price of Jam not appearing in Guilty Gear Xrd

Sano knows what's up.

i mean
do you want one generic chinese girl
or a different generic chinese girl
the choice is yours
except probably not really

Reactions: VinceX
I'll take good generic chinese girlaru.
over.... whatever Linhua has to offer.
certainly not arus.
or hair that doesn't make sense.

If Hibiki gets in and Linhua doesn't I'll legitimately be upset.