• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

Jin float glitches and Azrael flex combos. Give it to me.

so, I learned about Amane and chip damage potential, so I made some stuff.
d2tek.jpg

d2tdn.jpg

d2tib.jpg

d2tle.jpg

Amane looks good in 2.0 and I fucking love it.

zgzLTgd.jpg

Are you expressing your anger because you'd preffer CP? :P

I personaly don't care at this point. I just want more BB and I want to FINALLY play with Makoto Nanaya. ;_;

What no I'd love to buy a version that came out years ago that was played for like two weeks.

But wasn't Continuum Shift Extend the dark times that signaled the beginning of the Decline of Makoto Nanaya?

Reactions: Squigly Lines
Better nerfed Makoto than no Makoto. When I get stuck with character I stay with them through the best and the worst. Go ask Vega.

I use Tao so I don't have to worry about ever playing a bad character. I started using Amane because I felt bad.

I hope they end up backporting CSE's online capabilities into CT's Steam release, while they're at it.

I use Tao so I don't have to worry about ever playing a bad character. I started using Amane because I felt bad.

Well Tao is my main from CT so I guess I'll always have someone to fall back to.

Reactions: Ktulu
Well es obviously that they are testing the ground in Steam with "cheap" versions of the games, maybe in 2015 could see BBCP from Steam, tought.

Well, it'll be blazblue 1+2 in a sense. EXTEND have all the first game's story mode on it

seems like a decent deal

I'm hype to play Extend again. #ArakuneBoys

if I recall correctly there was not a lot of SMP in extend, time for some silly corner combos that are the same move over and over

extend is so hopefully CP2 and Ultimax

extend is so hopefully CP2 and Ultimax
Chrono 2.0 isn't being well received, right? I heard its got some issues? I haven't been keeping up with BB.

As for persona, I'd guess that's up to Atlus? Or Sega?

hell, I'd be up for buying P4A again.
even though my main isn't in there.

People are mad Nu 13 is godlike again.

Reactions: Arcana
I really hope Kagura will be a regular. I think he has a cool personality, he can be funny, and he's also a badass.
they're all worried about Azreal showing up in their big plan and Kagura's like "yeah, I'll take him on. don't worry. it's cool"

Last edited:
Reactions: Squire Grooktook
I'm just posting here because why not. I just recently started playing the Jesus out of Calamity Trigger (my first BlazBlue game W00T) thanks to a certain amazing person gifting me it long ago, and Nu makes me sad. Also. I main Litchi. Yay.

Last edited:
My thougts on getting BlazBlue Chronophantasma 2.

No Jubei? No Pay.

All jokes aside, I look forward to the second installment to CP that I clearly should have seen coming and waited till the original CP hype died down and not buy CP. Its my street fighter 4 syndrome all over again.

Okay seriously? FUCK ARC SYS for this. I get that it's technically been over two years since the original arcade version of CP came out but the NA edition of the console version has been out for less than a year. PS4 and Xbox One? That's great, more people get to play the game. Two extra characters and story sequences? That's good too.

But holy shit if I'm not mad about buying the LE PS3 edition earlier this year, not having much time to play it at all, having the semester JUST END and then receiving the news that if I want the most up-to-date version of Blazblue I'm going to have to buy it all over again. I KNEW there was a reason I didn't buy Kokonoe, and fuck if I'll EVER buy DLC from ASW from this point on.

It said it has crossplay, I think, so PS3 must be getting a patch. Calm yo titties.

if a full price release was announced for three simultaneous platforms there's no reason to believe there'll be a patch :V

Somehow I highly doubt it's just a patch for PS3. If it is, I'll be ecstatic. But they're calling it "Extend", which was a full release, so I'm not optimistic.

it's almost like Arc System Works has terrible business practices or something

I've known this since BBCS, I just let it slide because I like their games. If they start pulling this shit with every installment of Xrd (and you know they will), I'm going to be pissed.

i don't know how I feel about this. I didn't buy the original because I only have a 360.

I'll probably wait for the PC version since CT & CSE just happened on steam.

Reactions: Flotilla
See you in two years when the next Blazblue is announced exclusively for PS4/XBO.

Gosh darn it.
Guess we're waiting 2 years for the next BB

I'm fine with the rerelease since Celica and Lambda, but what I'm not fine with IS THE FUCKING CLIFFHANGER THEY LEFT US ON IN CP'S STORY MODE.

IF YOU LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER, DON'T RERELEASE THE STORY
GIVE US THE SEQUEL

if a full price release was announced for three simultaneous platforms there's no reason to believe there'll be a patch :V

Oh. My bad. Go back to freaking out.

It said it has crossplay, I think, so PS3 must be getting a patch. Calm yo titties.
Extend and CS was never originally patched so I doubt it

Wait, wasn't CSII available as a patch for CS as well as a disc release, Arcade Edition-style? I mean, they probably COULD make CP Extend's balance changes a free patch and then just make the characters and story DLC or something. That would be nice.

Of course they aren't doing that but it would be nice. Of course I'm going to have to buy another goddamn disc and the netplay's going to be completely incompatible with the current version of CP.