• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

r52aKKA.gif

This week on Alter Memory!

- The most QUALITASTIC episode ever.
- Makoto isn't doing so good.
- Hazama makes Noel talk to the hand.
- Saya shows up way earlier! (When they play Rachel's CS ending where she gets jumped by Phantom)
- Tager wishes the new totally broken playable Kokonoe were there to help him out.
- THEM HAKUMANS. Even he's drawn off-model!

I know I haven't been very active but um... Any glorious husbando Bang?

In case any of y'all missed this during NEC

I found my video from WAAAAAAY back when BlazBlue CT wasn't dead yet on PC, reuploaded it on Youtube and I think you guys might like it.

... THAT WAS NO FUN AT ALL.

Something tells me he embarrassed himself, right?

Something tells me he embarrassed himself, right?

He actually was made to look like an honorable, kindhearted and reliable man. Which he is, but there was no goofy stuff from him at all. He didn't even drool over Litchi that was next to him. :P

Yay. Bang didn't do anything stupid, I'm actually glad.

I know. But I can only take so much stupidity.

I'm kinda wondering something if anyone who has BB story knowledge can explain it:

Since its always been the main target of Terumi & Izanami, has it ever been revealed what exactly Amaterasu is?

I'm kinda wondering something if anyone who has BB story knowledge can explain it:

Since its always been the main target of Terumi & Izanami, has it ever been revealed what exactly Amaterasu is?

Amaterasu is the Master Unit which is the cause for all the time loops, Izanami wanted to destroy it so that there are no more loops and the world to die out without any intervening that would cause another timeline from happening.

Amaterasu is the Master Unit which is the cause for all the time loops, Izanami wanted to destroy it so that there are no more loops and the world to die out without any intervening that would cause another timeline from happening.
I sorta figured that. So is it wielded by anyone (like how Tsukuyomi & Susano'o are used by Rachel & Time!Jin) or is it doing all this time loop stuff on its own?

I sorta figured that. So is it wielded by anyone (like how Tsukuyomi & Susano'o are used by Rachel & Time!Jin) or is it doing all this time loop stuff on its own?
It's not wielded by anyone specifically but can only be accessed by the Eye of the Azure and is hidden within the boundary

Blazblue's plot can be even more confusing than kingdom hearts'

Reactions: Φ
Blazblue's plot can be even more confusing than kingdom hearts'
And that's saying something.

I watched the most recent episode of alter memory and they aren't even trying to try anymore. There are so many animation inconsistencies it's not even funny. One scene Makoto is bleeding, the next the blood and bruises are gone, the next they're back, and the next, they're fucking gone again.

I watched the most recent episode of alter memory and they aren't even trying to try anymore. There are so many animation inconsistencies it's not even funny. One scene Makoto is bleeding, the next the blood and bruises are gone, the next they're back, and the next, they're fucking gone again.
Oh my god, someone just needs to post that here. I can't watch it right now and I really wanna see.

There are so many animation inconsistencies it's not even funny.
I disagree.

I thought it was VERY FUNNY. :D

Gonzo did it, right?
Nah, Gonzo did just the CS cutscenes, Alter Memory is Hoods Entertainment/TeamKG

I think we are forgetting the most important thing that happened in the episode

1TYJ1Rr.gif

It's possible a wielder may be inside of it. In CP (from what translations I've read/heard about), Rachel apparently makes some allusions to that fact, comparing the Amaterasu to a girl in a fairy tale that needs someone to rescue them, or something like that. As usual, things are never fully stated in BB, only hinted at, making it that much harder to tell what's going on. Such is the pathetic existence of a BB lore fanatic such as myself :,)

1TYJ1Rr.gif
I'd like watching Jin matches more if they played out like THIS.

It's possible a wielder may be inside of it.
I have a feeling that its gonna be something like that.

And its going to be that girl-ragna prime field that mori drew recently.

Last edited:
Bear in mind that this happens several times, I just took one instance of it happening.
before
7EZxzIt.jpg

after
1uSfSnW.jpg

I cannot wait to see this dubbed.

Patrick Seitz will always be the best Ragna voice and you will never change the fact that this is.

because I vastly prefer english ragna over all other ragna voices

Last edited:
Patrick Seitz is indeed beastly. He's like Crispin Freeman but not evil sounding. Just like how Crispin Freeman is Patrick Seitz but evil sounding.

Patrick Seitz is indeed beastly. He's like Crispin Freeman but not evil sounding. Just like how Crispin Freeman is Patrick Seitz but evil sounding.
I got my Best Friend in the world Blazblue CSEX for their Birthday This March and they started playing it recently.
And they instantly fell in love with Ragna due to Patrick Seitz' voice work.

Japanese ragna is just so flaccid compared to seitz's ragna.

I've gone to like 7 game stops and they all keep saying they aren't doing pre orders for the game's limited edition, is this an online thing only or have I missed something, cuse it's kinda annoying hearing people declare you can do it and they say I cant...

I've gone to like 7 game stops and they all keep saying they aren't doing pre orders for the game's limited edition, is this an online thing only or have I missed something, cuse it's kinda annoying hearing people declare you can do it and they say I cant...

When I went to EB Games (Canadian Game Stop), I also could not pre order either edition. I've also noticed that Play Asia doesn't have it available yet either.. (here http://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-limited-edition-paOS-13-49-en-70-7a3x.html)

Amazon has it for pre order now - http://www.amazon.com/BlazBlue-Chrono-Phantasma-Limited-Edition-PlayStation/dp/B00GFHTJ6S

I just got Chrono Phantasm if anyone wants to play.

You can beat up my day 1 Kokonoe.