• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

Reactions: Vadsamoht
You maybe know about adding BBCT into Steam. That old, released 1 year later after release on consoles.
Is not like anyone ever thought that Arcs wants to renew PC release. BBCT even haven't a net play.
But I found one interesting thread in steam community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/263300/discussions/0/540734792836725318/
So, according to it, Arcs planning not only to restore a net play for BBCT, but to release a new ones (i. e. BBCP). If it will be delayed for 1 year, as how it was for BBCT, I don't think it will hit the mark. But I want to believe.

Also dat Steam BGs (want you, Rachel).

BBCP COMFIRMED
3eta7a2u.jpg

It's really happening

if they do it right, i'll buy it day one

won't even play it, but day one to show support and get p4g on pc (and show the world how Real Men play their games... Junpei kicks ass)

Magus I know you're trying to say you'll show support... but theres so much backhand I wonder where your pimp cup is.

don't misunderstand me sano.... but i have injustice, mk9, SG, ssf4ae (ugh) and KoF 13 on steam. You can't just play ALL OF THEM at the same time

specially when you're trying to get your driver's license

EDIT: I posted here about the BlazBits IGG, but it turns out I'm a slow old man.

Eyyy net code in the future and hopefully chronophantasma in hyped

so i heard its out in the US for PS3 and went to check some opinions just because I was curious mainly about the story mode english voices

then i heard its got weirdness involving the extra characters of terumi and kokonoe that's not present in the japanese version. something about download codes or something? so what's up with that?

so i heard its out in the US for PS3 and went to check some opinions just because I was curious mainly about the story mode english voices

then i heard its got weirdness involving the extra characters of terumi and kokonoe that's not present in the japanese version. something about download codes or something? so what's up with that?
Terumi and Kokonoe literally are DLC so

btw, I bought the special edition and it should arrive tomorrow. you guys want me to post some pics of what all comes in with it?

I'm gonna have so much fun with that Rachel Nendoroid.

btw, I bought the special edition and it should arrive tomorrow. you guys want me to post some pics of what all comes in with it?

I'm gonna have so much fun with that Rachel Nendoroid.
You and me both apparently. I was expecting it today, but it looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow. Happy birthday to me!

Amazon told me my copy was delivered but it's not here yet... apparently it was handed off to the local USPS so I should be getting it tomorrow.

Got mine and I'm planning to play it tonight. Was a bit surprised when the Rachel figure came in seven separate baggies.

Got mine and I'm planning to play it tonight. Was a bit surprised when the Rachel figure came in seven separate baggies.
was rachel's left bow kinda peeling off of her ponytail? I need to know because mine did.

Just got my LE today, playing around in challenge mode now getting a feel of the new characters, liking Bullet, but picked up tao for the first time since CT...omg what did they do to her, her hitstun is almost nonexistent. Still playing around with my Tsubaki and she got a few new cool tools (command grab and an actual projectile was a pleasant surprise, even if the projectile is pretty slow.) Still, I'll take it.

was rachel's left bow kinda peeling off of her ponytail? I need to know because mine did.
It wasn't on mine, but for some reason the soundtrack cd won't play in my car's cd player.

It wasn't on mine, but for some reason the soundtrack cd won't play in my car's cd player.
yeah, the soundtrack might be a bit fucked up. my itunes for some reason wont recognize it unless it pull the files manually... which means I gotta individually rename ALL parts of the tracks from albums to track numbers. yay

picked up tao for the first time since CT...omg what did they do to her, her hitstun is almost nonexistent.

Maybe you are noticing the hitstop changes, Tao is quite a monster in CP.

Thought I'd do the Story Mode first, I have yet to do anything close to fighting on this game yet except for the very few parts in the story. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just way too drawn in to the story. It feels like someone else came in to write it.

Thought I'd do the Story Mode first, I have yet to do anything close to fighting on this game yet except for the very few parts in the story. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just way too drawn in to the story. It feels like someone else came in to write it.

Not sure who usually writes it but I remember reading last year that Mori wrote the story himself this time. My LE should be arriving today, yay! Got a lot of work to do with Rachel and Bullet.

Also, for those not in the loop, here's the full translated list of changes in the 1.1 balance patch already in arcades and coming to consoles in a month or two.

Got a few more time in as Terumi, not much, 30 minutes.
Jeesh, I like his feel.
I'm taken aback by all his Distortions though, but of course, this is more than likely because he builds meter like a fucking beast.
More often than not you'll have more meter than you know what to do with

is anybody else experiencing problems with their soundtrack cd? Because I can't get mine to play on anything but a computer and it won't let me rename the tracks.

is anybody else experiencing problems with their soundtrack cd? Because I can't get mine to play on anything but a computer and it won't let me rename the tracks.
I'm still having difficulties. When I placed it in a regular cd player it said the cd had one track and that it was over 70 minutes long! When I hit play all I got was silence.

I started the story mode all happy that the time loops ended and the story would be simpler in this game. Then I start the Sector Seven story and Relius starts taking about the multiple worlds theory. Thank christ that was a joke ending...

dang it. Well, looks like the cd was a huge waste then. Hopefully arc can do something about it. I'm just saying though, when snk and atlus do better jobs with their fighting game soundtrack (four CDs) its sad when arc can't do it with one.

dang it. Well, looks like the cd was a huge waste then. Hopefully arc can do something about it. I'm just saying though, when snk and atlus do better jobs with their fighting game soundtrack (four CDs) its sad when arc can't do it with one.

I hope they can fix that before Xrd comes out in the States. I'm already willing to buy that OST five times over.

ChronoPhantasma in three words: Fuck your inputs.

Got a few more time in as Terumi, not much, 30 minutes.
Jeesh, I like his feel.
I'm taken aback by all his Distortions though, but of course, this is more than likely because he builds meter like a fucking beast.
More often than not you'll have more meter than you know what to do with
so is he like Elizabeth then? I did not realize he was a meter crazy user

And he gets crazy heat quickly
Landing his right, or back drive nets you 30 heat right off the bat.
does it take away the same amount or a smaller amount than what he absorbed?

does it take away the same amount or a smaller amount than what he absorbed?

Terumi's drive only steals meter from his opponent when he's in Overdrive.

Also, the amount of heat gains changes whether the opponent blocked or got hit. For detailed information on how much he gains on each, feel free to check out his Dustloop Wiki Page

The whole Kokonoe as paid DLC thing is gonna stink. Eh, keep hearing about how OP she was over seas so it's not a big deal.

The whole Kokonoe as paid DLC thing is gonna stink. Eh, keep hearing about how OP she was over seas so it's not a big deal.
well, wasnt she kinda broken though?