• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blood for the Blood Goddess! Eliza BETA Gameplay Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I adore c.HP as an assist for Squigly, so Osiris Spiral and M.Sekhmet would probably be redundant, might run chair as an assist in that case so I have something to call out from fullscreen to cover my approach/get a charge for Squigly

Then again, if Osiris Spiral ends up being THAT awesome I might switch to Sing, but meh, that's something to tinker around with in the lab when Eliza actually comes out...

Thanks for the advice, and the link, I'm totally gonna veg out and watch the shit out of that lol

UpperKhat seems to come out further when Eliza's back is to a corner. Not very helpful in some situations.

UpperKhat seems to come out further when Eliza's back is to a corner. Not very helpful in some situations.
Seems like it should be in the Beta Bug section so it can be fixed?

Seems like it should be in the Beta Bug section so it can be fixed?

Alright, I'll move it there.

Alright, I'll move it there.
That's not a bug. Eliza takes a step back before the first one happens. Meaning that midscreen it will pop closer to where she was, but when cornered it will come out further because stepping back does nothing.

That's not a bug. Eliza takes a step back before the first one happens. Meaning that midscreen it will pop closer to where she was, but when cornered it will come out further because stepping back does nothing.
Actually it was a bug, because she creates the guy well after she is in her final position. The guy was being pushed away from the wall for complicated reasons.
Poor Good guess though. :^)

(Other moves where the character steps backward also don't work the way you outlined, unless whatever they create is created before they move.)

Can I make a suggestion of extending the hitbox on Eliza's Sekhmet super down a bit? When you DHC into it from deathcrawl a little too early or on the last hit of fenrir, Sekhmet will just fly directly over Filia, Fukua, and Cerebella midscreen because of thin hurtboxes in their "slammed to the ground" animation.

51e28e31a3ddce98023bbcd4d35cf8bc.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt and IsaVulpes
new patch!

loving sekhmets voice aswell as the voices where both of them sing/speak simultaneously, too spooky.
shame though that you cant link sHK --> Osiris Spiral (L) midscreen anymore, since it pushes them out of range for anything after that except supers.

Reactions: gllt
shame though that you cant link sHK --> Osiris Spiral (L) midscreen anymore, since it pushes them out of range for anything after that except supers.
You can still do it off the first hit, no?

Question, when taunted Lady of Slaughter heals from when it is done from Eliza, but when done from Sekhmet it dosnt heal is this supposed to happen?

Question, when taunted Lady of Slaughter heals from when it is done from Eliza, but when done from Sekhmet it dosnt heal is this supposed to happen?
Yeah. Not sure if it's too harsh but doing it from Sekhmet uses up your taunt right away because otherwise doing it -> DHC kept your taunt even though you already "used" the effect of it.

Reactions: gllt
You can still do it off the first hit, no?
its very character specific.
for the most part, doing anything with cMK, sHKx1, (L) Osiris wont let you combo after, especially on lights and squigly (in fact, it only works on val and parasoul, bella doesnt even get hit by Osiris)
going sMKx2, sHKx1, (L) Osiris makes it so that you cant combo after on certain characters (filia, fukua, squigly, painwheel afaik)
using cMP does work mostly, though it will whiff if theyre still in the air (which sLP makes an easy thing to do, aswell as (L) Osiris)

I was specifically referring to a crossunder reset with sHK, basically, when theyre knocked down from sHK and you link otg (L) Osiris anywhere midscreen, you wont be able to combo anything
This also counts for assists that knock down where if you otg with (L) Osiris, you cant link LP/LK

by the way, you actually could do the link with the old knockdown

Last edited:
Quick question since no one seems to answer in the steam forum for the beta: Is it on purpose that Nekhbet Breaker will always fail if done right on top of the enemie or is it a bug?

Quick question since no one seems to answer in the steam forum for the beta: Is it on purpose that Nekhbet Breaker will always fail if done right on top of the enemie or is it a bug?
Video?

Like... directly above it can sometimes whiff, but then again it goes in a diagonal trajectory, not straight down...

Video?
On it, just need to figure out why shadow play only records audio for SG.

Edit: So uploading the video will take a while but from what it seems the attack will fail if you, while jumping get closer on the X axis to the enemie than you could by walking. I dont know by what criteria the attack connects but the lowest hitbox on eliza can overlap with the highest one from the enemie(tested with Filia) but it will still fail.

Last edited:
Well this was fast, anyway here is the video hope it helps.

Oh, yeah, that one you're just gonna miss with. Sorry.
Oh, ok just looked a bit weird that it didnt worked though the hitboxes would overlap, thanks for the help.

Hey, at least I found out why my shadow play didnt work and how to get a YT Video not to look like a modern art painting through artifacts.

Last edited:
Oh, ok just looked a bit weird that it didnt worked though the hitboxes would overlap, thanks for the help.
The hitboxes don't overlap, though, otherwise it would hit?

The hitboxes don't overlap, though, otherwise it would hit?
Huh? Ok I dont exactly know wich colour of boxes is what so, in my video you can see the white boxes from Eliza do overlap the green ones from Filia at some point.

Huh? Ok I dont exactly know wich colour of boxes is what so, in my video you can see the white boxes from Eliza do overlap the green ones from Filia at some point.
Yeah, that's can-hit-Eliza overlapping can-hit-Filia. Red is attack.

Yeah, that's can-hit-Eliza overlapping can-hit-Filia. Red is attack.
Ah ok I thought the white ones would be the attackboxes for the blockbuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.