• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's outta your league
And also dead

hEvBoHO.png

i don't get it

jk

I may get that I might get it
Whatever it is, it's probably too funny for mortals to understand

and I'm snooping as usual in this thread like always.

is it a mushroom dick

OHHHH I GET IT

sneak something like the church of Mara into it.
that'll top the joke.
back to snooping as usual.

I love how incredibly detailed the meat is compared to everything else.

Are you trying to tell us something, Stonechimes?

Reactions: Kuzlalala
I love the last one. I think it's because if I had a meat that's so hard to cut, I'd slam it as well.

Reactions: Stonechimes
These are perfect XD I laughed at quite the number of them XD Ever thought about sharing em on Comicfury?
http://comicfury.com/index.php
I host my own comics there when I ever get them uploaded ^_^
Nah, 99% of the people who would care about a Skullgirls comic are right here on this forum!

Nah, 99% of the people who would care about a Skullgirls comic are right here on this forum!
Never know. I have a comic about a Catgirl (Kit Ballard XD) Going through Portal 1's Test chambers. Gets quite a number of views (when I was still updating it) and people like it, some saying they dono Portal XD Last upload got 100+ views (still getting about 10 a day since).

It's just another idea to share these wonderful and funny comics ^_^ There's alot of obscure comics on that site too, ranging from clean fun, to kiddy, to just right lude and gorey. Poke around it =3

Last edited:
dangit Ninja ninja'd the joke I wanted to make.

>:[ thanks a lot man.