• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Comics

Who should be the next main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I interpret it as Beowulf just plain likes arms.

"These will be a fine addition to my giant arm collection."

euYmyHr.png

"These will be a fine addition to my giant arm collection."

euYmyHr.png
"And with that statement, Beo goes from lovable warrior to....trophy collecting serial killer. We tried to warn you...we tried to ARM you with knowledge!"

"And with that statement, Beo goes from lovable warrior to....trophy collecting serial killer. We tried to warn you...we tried to ARM you with knowledge!"
oooooooohh that was terrible. Even Miss Fortune wouldn't be amused by that pun.

whut... I quoted Shock... but it has your name on it...

I am rather con-fuddled.

i just keep it that way.

wait, when did I become Shockdingo?
It's not a name, but rather a title to be bestowed upon others like Captain Universe in the Marvel universe. For a brief moment, you harnessed the bio-electrical power of Canada, wore the Dingo Mask of Multi-cultural Ingenuity and Courage and had a brief obsession with Q from Street Fighter 3.....you.....you didn't know you had the power? You...didn't try to better the world while you harnessed such might?! That's it, no more random power loanings to inspire humanity to reach for infinity. Now there's only one Shockdingo! *grumbles and shines Dingo Mask while humming the Canadian anthem*

It probably didn't work for me because I don't hail from a shitty tundra. I hail from an American one.

South Park reference.

Last edited:
I love how a simple forum bug just caused a discussion on superhuman healthcare matters
I also love these comics

One of the best threads with the best comics (pictures and people)
Keep 'em coming

About that comic: did the cat just run away from Beo's steak? Why is that?

Ah hah hah hah hah hah... I could hold you power Shock but I do not need to. I have far better powers to harness, like the Akurojin-no-hi. Hope you do not cross me on a dark night.

The real question here is,which one of you can use a chair to fight?

I once smacked one of my co-workers with a folding chair and he fell unconscious with a wounded forehead, and to add up the salt, it was overtime and in the middle of the night.
Does that count?

Reactions: Magma442
I've had to help clean up enough church functions to understand my way around several kinds of folding chairs.
you may think the differences between a padded one and a regular metal one are insignificant
but
that knowledge could save your life one day.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
you're always welcome at the Jelly School.
dunkin-donuts-LEEDst-petersburg-fla.jpg

just joshin' we like to have fun here.

Dmn it Fukua.

Filia must have a pretty mean right hook if she's able to knock out Peacock with one punch.

Filia must have a pretty mean right hook if she's able to knock out Peacock with one punch.
man, when is Mike gonna patch that?

man, when is Mike gonna patch that?
The same update Juju returns. :3

Dang he got bamboozled

Oh, Horace, you sly SOB...