• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Custom Palettes for the Cast

Damned Slinger.png

No More Heroes fans might notice this is a reference to Eight Hearts from Travis Strikes Again

Reactions: Holy Goose
When I saw this particular frame, I thought it would be rude not to make a palette referencing Esmeraude from "Sailor Moon".
BlackDahlia_FurMonger.png

Might be a little too early for this, but here's a transparent PNG of Bloody Marie's "idle" from the teased dash animation if anybody wants to start hashing out ideas!
Also, sorry for the size...
Bloody Marie Idle Transparent.png

I was thinking that the JRPG-based palettes are the best ones, and we definitely need more.

For example, "Rudra no Hihou" is such an interesting game, it really needs a mention. So I came up with this Lolo-as-Umbrella and Pipin-as-Hungern colour scheme. Poor Pipin. He was supposed to be the royal one.
Umbrella_RainingChamp (3).png

Then there's Riza-as-Parasoul. Because fencing, that's why.
Parasoul_HighRuler (3).png

Or, maybe, "Bahamut Lagoon" would be a nice source of inspiration. Once we'll get to know about Feng's birthplace, though. Still, why not colour Parasoul as universally reviled Princess Yoyo?
Parasoul_PrincessPride (4).png

Or, at least, give Annie a Mist palette, because both are swordfighting ladies (and Sagan could go as Wagahai).
Annie_GalaxyGlamour.png

Is there a complete color map for this one? Asking for a friend.
Insert Robo-Fortune quote.

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. :(
I just colored under the frame I posted earlier.

1676565103938.png
1676565115444.png

1676565151203.png

Sassy Clown (Cerebella as Jocelyn from Bob's Burgers)

Last edited:
Don't have cards for em' but I tried to make some Neon White inspired palettes a lil while ago.

1676207240777.png

Neon Red - Red Dead Redeemer

1676207277412.png

Neon Yellow - Mellow Yellow

1676207354618.png

Neon Violet - Violet Urges

1676207386220.png

Neon Green - Going Green

1676207762564.png

Neon White - White on Time "Not bad for a dead girl, huh?"

They're meant to look like them with the masks on, if i redid it to be them unmasked, their eyes would look normal.

Also, bonus Banewheel

1676207899875.png

Apparently, Hungern actually looks better in Gene's colors than colored all light blue. Its canopy is now yellow, eyes and tip are now white, pupils are now black and handle is now bluish gray. But Umbrella still deserves her Louise Belcher palette and her playable debut benefitted that.
Burger Child Umbrella.png

Marie's sigil pops up and disappeared after one second in the palette editor. That could mean that she is getting closer to being added to it.

1676955702137.png

Never noticed this before... if this was always here, I'm gonna feel so dumb

Anyways, SC4 Amy Sorel for Squigly (I was gonna try doing SC6 Amy for Marie when she comes out but I got impatient).

1676955829207.png

1676955902258.png

Never noticed this before... if this was always here, I'm gonna feel so dumb
This thing appears sometimes.
There probably was a meaning behind it.

This thing appears sometimes.
There probably was a meaning behind it.
I mean it's clearly the cat that can pop up during Cerebella's Lock and Load, maybe they gave it the same odds of showing up in the palette editor too?

I mean it's clearly the cat that can pop up during Cerebella's Lock and Load, maybe they gave it the same odds of showing up in the palette editor too?
It is the same cat, exactly.

Maybe it's a sign that we should make palettes for it.

Reactions: BloodofAeon
I feel like I'm having a stroke trying to read the text on that card.
1677063717555.png

Had to reference the classics...Would have been better if I included a Jon, I just couldn't decide.

Attachments

• 1677063261884.png
    1677063261884.png
    874 KB · Views: 114
Also, I completely forgot that I'd made color swap palettes for reasons so one final megapost for now:

1677132462661.png

1677132485975.png

1677132505317.png

Eliza/Dahlia

1677132548888.png

1677132579435.png

Parasoul/Valentine (took liberties with this one)

1677132622729.png

1677132633524.png

Cerebella/Fortune

1677132662985.png

1677132672825.png

And a bonus lleum!Big Band that I will spoiler because It Worries Me To See

[
1677132768609.png
/ISPOILER]

And a bonus lleum!Big Band that I will spoiler because It Worries Me To See
Now you have to make a Big Band palette for Ileum, you know :PUN:

I love Ms. Fortune with this colours. Looks great. Also, Fukua/Robo-Fortune swap warms my heart. Brain Drain definitely has a thing for colour green...

Now you have to make a Big Band palette for Ileum, you know :PUN:

I love Ms. Fortune with this colours. Looks great. Also, Fukua/Robo-Fortune swap warms my heart. Brain Drain definitely has a thing for colour green...
If they add her into the game then sure! I'm too lazy to try and do it before the lineart is added to the editor.

Most of them were just based on characters with potentially fun dynamics or just based on vibes. Next one I'll do will probs be Cerebella for Squigly or the other way around because i feel like theyve got similarities in their design that could make for something fun. (sleevies) I'm gonna try and wait a while since I've already doubleposted (I say as though I werent already attempting an sf6 Cammy for ms fortune), these are just really fun to do.

P.S. That makes sense for Brain Drain, at least with regards to Robo-Fortune since he was himself.......Green with Envy

Fun fact: If you're at the beginning part of Umbrella's story, it is where the Renoir sisters have fun and hang out at the Boardwalk to create that Thelma and Louise moment. It is similar to that part in that Bob's Burgers episode. That said, the beginning part of Umbrella's story, her playable debut and the Boardwalk's resemblance to the Wonder Wharf benefit making Linda and Louise Belcher palettes out of them, even though they are sisters.

Burger Wife Parasoul.png
Burger Child Umbrella.png

Sometimes I entertain myself recolouring Dahlia's bunnies. I hope the Palette Editor would feature them properly, because I need a proper way to release my weird fantasies.

Ayla from "Chrono Trigger".
BlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight (4).png

Leena from "Crono Cross".
BlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight (3).png

Lukia from "Bahamut Lagoon".
BlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight (2).png

Riza from "Rudra no Hihou".
BlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight (1).png

Urami Shikabane (Viola Cadaverini) from "Ace Attorney" (which is not really an RPG, but who cares).
BlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight.png

Reactions: BloodofAeon
Alright, since I am hearing today is Cerebella's birthday today, Here is another fun fact focusing on Cerebella.

Now, Cerebella has a forte of punching and grabbing things with her living hat with giant arms. To make it interesting, I made a Mika palette out of her.

1681256159568.png
1681256183246.png

1681256288721.png

Plus, Ceremika is actually a good nickname to it because you know, it's Cerebella, but with Mika's colors to stay true to her strength of punching and grabbing things with her hat with living arms. Since her Mika palette is not in the game after I looked through all of her palettes, it stays in my palette pack idea after Squigly's Hilda palette to match the order of introduction on the Under Night In-Birth characters.

bandicam 2023-03-23 18-04-54-141.jpg

I thought that it's the right time to commemorate Steve Lowry from "The Mystery of the Droods Druids". The man, the meme, the legend.

His tail symbolises Detective Halligan, who's forever destined to stay behind. And the scars are representing The Magic of the Druids. Also, the second picture implies that there's a serious loss (of scissors) behind it.

Truly deep art.

MsFortune_FelineLucky (2).pngMsFortune_ClawAndOrder.png

Until Marie is posted on the palette editor, I'll just leave her temporary NMO Arena banner colored in different shades of purple on there as a temporary placeholder. It is on the palette editor if you click her sigil before it goes away. Also fixed the mouth of Double's Merkava palette.

bandicam 2023-05-25 19-30-41-328.jpg

Last edited:
I thought that Dahlia and Detective Brent Halligan ("Mystery of the Druids") might have something in common. It's genuinely scary.
Then, I decided to include some references to Halligan's inventory. The way he uses it in legendary.

BlackDahlia_DameSlayer.pngBlackDahlia_CorrosiveAgent.png

BlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight (5).png

I'm having trouble getting her on my roster even though I have purchase the season pass that includes her