• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

Man, they good for it. It's not like all the good players live in EC and MW.

No I mean MC/WC vs EC would be way more interesting compared to a 3 way RR. That's the better way to split it up too.

You're right. I wasn't completely serious. Just wanted my own region. Round Robins and multiple exhibitions aren't really viable.

Reactions: keninblack
GET A ROOM YOU TWO.

Oh wait... i think you actually are rooming together. Whoopsie... carry on.

So I'm trying to hit up NEC, but I'm looking to split a hotel room with someone to cut the costs of the trip. If anyone wants to share a room with me, let me know.

Someone asked that same question. No answer yet

this worries me. Wanted to NEC to have a ton of people for the tourney just like at Combo Breaker.

Time constraints, people complain about the tournaments not running as smooth as they can so this might be an attempt to help considering a different location.

We weren't going to get 64+ tbh anyway so it really doesn't make THAT much of a difference.

Reactions: RurouniLoneWolf
I mean, any numbers approaching 64 for not-Combo-Breaker is pretty damn good.

Reactions: keninblack
Sad news but it's understandable. There's so many games to run and NEC always gets the biggest turnout for BigE's tournaments.

Glad to see we're at 35 pre-regs already though. Lets do our best to hit that 64 player Cap ladies and gentlemen!

e807b82e50.jpg

OKAY FOLKS LETS GET IT TOGETHER.
I pre-regged seconds ago, you need to do the same.

e807b82e50.jpg

OKAY FOLKS LETS GET IT TOGETHER.
I pre-regged seconds ago, you need to do the same.
I pre-regged as soon as I saw that announcement

MHM DAS RIGHT PROVE ME WRONG FEEEEEEED MEEEEE

Lets go guys give me a stupid amount of pools to run THATS my shit <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Reactions: RurouniLoneWolf
Guys lets please bring the cap up, I want to hold a fundraiser to bring sig and I dont want to dissapoint him X (

Guys lets please bring the cap up, I want to hold a fundraiser to bring sig and I dont want to dissapoint him X (
Pre-reg then if you haven't.
Just do it anyways.

I'm 100% confirmed for NEC! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I registered for 3S as well as SG. East Coast 3S tournament when I'm a beginner, god help me

They're also doing the New Blood Battle Royale again so you can probably enter that too. Shit was FUN last time.

They're also doing the New Blood Battle Royale again so you can probably enter that too. Shit was FUN last time.

I learned that you can super jump in 3s yesterday, probably gonna win tbh

Reactions: Pickles and fenster
I am also interested in room sharing and I'll have a laptop setup with me as an added bonus for rooming with me

@SonicFox5000 - Remember when you got those YOMI guys addicted to SG? Just bringing it up...