• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

As of this moment we are at 67 entrants.

We need 13 more before November to bump the cap up to 128 and make sure that we have plenty of room for late joiners etc.

So Sage this shit Works 100% on the ps4? I got a Te if that makes any difference.
It works, but for some reason the square and X buttons are switched. Other than that it seems fine.

Y'know... of all the things about NEC that are currently blowing my mind, the fact that we got SEVENTY-THREE (73) people already signed up thru pre-reg alone is probably my favorite with SIG's being one of those 73 running a close second. December can't get here quick enough.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
I will play my Dudley vs your Oro FTwhatever for any amount at all in anyway on the cab somf

so anyword on the time that SG is on? I'm gonna have to leave pretty early on Sunday so I can get home at a decent hour so I can go to work on Monday...

Its waaaaayyyyyy too far out for them to be making schedules. For majors they aren't usually finalized until a few days before the event starts.

I will play my Dudley vs your Oro FTwhatever for any amount at all in anyway on the cab somf
And I can beat the both of ya howeeeeeeeeever many time you want. :^)

And I can beat the both of ya howeeeeeeeeever many time you want. :^)

HEY ITS NOT TOO BAD WHEN WE PLAY ;__; I GOT THIS ;_;

Also ay they are having teams on Saturday wanna team with Sanchez?

SA3 12 mirror money match!

Holy shit, this is 15 minutes away from me. All this time I thought I wasn't gonna be able to go out to events just yet as a college student in the suburbs of Bumfuck Pennsylvania without a driver's license, but it turns out there was one right under my nose I could probably get a ride to. Though the cash to enter might be another story... Was this always the venue each year, how long have I been missing this?

And while we're on the subject of other games that'll be there, does anyone know if Project M is there this year or not? It's not mentioned on the announcement, but it is still listed on the pre-registration form so IDK if that's supposed to be there this year or if they got rid of it just like all the other majors that have been dropping it left and right but didn't update the form.

The venue was about an hour? away from that venue. This is the first time its at this one. It's always been CLOSE though.
And no word on Project M yet, but you can always try to get it as a side tourney. :P

EDIT: I was wrong, apparently Project M is now showing up on the facebook page

EDIT 2: Here's a full list of games at the event. @ElkyDori you might wanna update the OP

MAIN TOURNAMENTS ($10 entry fee per game):
Tekken 7 (Brought to you by Bandai Namco Entertainment and Mad Catz!) - ON-SITE SIGN UPS only! The tournament takes place on Saturday. Sign ups are from 8AM to 1PM at the registration desk. Tournament begins at 2PM at TBD. Single-elimination (until top 8). 2/3 games. Top 8 will be entered into a double-elimination bracket.

*Playstation 3*
Blazblue Chronophantasma EXTEND
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Guilty Gear Xrd - $2000 Pot Bonus!
Skullgirls - $1000 Pot Bonus!
Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late - $750 Pot Bonus!
Soulcalibur V - $2250 Pot Bonus!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - FREE Entry!
King of Fighters 13 - $1150 Pot Bonus!

*Playstation 4*
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - $3000 Pot Bonus!
Mortal Kombat X - $10000 Pot Bonus!

*Xbox 360*
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - $750 Pot Bonus!
Ultra Street Fighter IV

*Xbox One*
Killer Instinct - FREE Entry

*Wii U/Gamecube*
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Smash Bros For Wii U
Project M

*Arcade/Supergun*
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike - More details here:
SIDE EVENTS (unofficial):
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
Hearthstone
Melty Blood
Pokemon: ORAS

So SG doesn't start until Saturday? I just looked up my finals schedule and of course it's that Friday, so would I be alright to just attend Saturday?

Reactions: IAmAphroDynamek
Friday is just teams and the Third Strike Newbie event thing
Aw man, I recently got into 3S with some friends, would've loved to enter a special newbie event. But oh well, if I can still enter SG and PM on Saturday that's better than nothing.

Actually wait, if that's not until the evening maybe I could still get there after my finals in the afternoon...

Aw man, I recently got into 3S with some friends, would've loved to enter a special newbie event. But oh well, if I can still enter SG and PM on Saturday that's better than nothing.

Actually wait, if that's not until the evening maybe I could still get there after my finals in the afternoon...

It's not until 6PM, if that helps

SG 3v3 will be Friday though, talking to E to add that to the schedule, but its happening.

The seeding will be optimaaal now that the on site hiccup isn't happening so woo <3

But yeah once pools are out hoooooooold that HNGH