• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

No. Shirts off everybody. Twist it round your hand. Spin it like a helicopter.

Sorry
If I take my shirt off it'll throw off the gravity in the room.
Shirt's staying on.
Yes I'm calling myself fat :V

Just had the thought of a shirtless money match and i immediately went into afk mode.

Everyone make your great efforts to keep your shirts on

can't keep that promise. Besides I think secretly I have pretty good guns in the SGC right next to the likes of @Kai

Hello!

I will be getting ~8 hours of sleep and eating healthy-ish during the weekend.

because i feel like shit if i dont ;_;

Also I can confirm that despite his age, I would totally sleep with peanuts and feel his biceps. Not in the weird way though.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Am I the only one that goes to a fighting game tournament to play fighting games WITHOUT being drunk or high?

I might impulsively go to a cross-country major.
Can't wait!
(FL->PA is not "cross country". :^)

Am I the only one that goes to a fighting game tournament to play fighting games WITHOUT being drunk or high?

im gonna shotgun a beer and then give you a wedgie

I'm not really fond of becoming either of those things while in a public setting, so no. Unless you count 1-2 beers as "drunk." Then yes.

How are you going to like my post and clearly not read it? :^)

Don't worry homie I'll bring the Gogurt so we can both get turnt up.

Fullbleed, have you considered the lack of alcohol being the reason behind you not beating Fuzzy? I mean, I took as many games off him as you at the last Maxout.

I'm going to drink and to spread the good word of streets of rage remake. Also maybe to check my progress and learn a thing or two.

Reactions: Midiman
I don't drink, hmu if you want to play video games. Skullgirls, Third Strike, World Heroes Perfect, come catch these hands

Those games are listed in the order of my skill level relative to them

I only drink, hmu if you want to get wasted. Beer, rum, vodka, come catch these shots.

I will out drink you in anything.

Ill play, just not in a room with 20 people.

From the final boss to the extra boss.

a quick check on google suggests that the only convenient food that isn't hotel bar is a mall that's 2 miles from the venue or ~20m by public transit

edit: there is a really highly rated middle eastern restaurant within walking distance and a number of places that deliver maybe to the hotel but they're all ~2-5 miles away

Last edited:
What are the chances we can get some typing of the Skullgirls going? I've got a 4 port USB adapter for the PS3 I can bring. 2v2 Typing of the Skullgirls?

I'd like to formally challenge @Mike_Z to typing of the Skullgirls. I'll have to champion someone else to run the sticks because I'm going to be typing. The only stipulation is Mike's also gotta be typing because I wanna see who types faster. I think I can type pretty fast!

Yeah I challenged a guy that writes code for a living to a type off most likely going to get D E S T R O Y E D

Reactions: Chip Blaster
idk I write code for a living and I don't type that fast once you consider how much time I spend correcting typos. I corrected 3 typos in this post, for example.

So what's our food situation at this event? What sort of places are nearby?
I actually work right down the street from the venue (if you look at the map, it's the business complex with the circular-ish road directly south from the venue) and can say that it's pretty much gonna be delivery all weekend. The mall has TONS of places to eat but it's too far to walk.

there is a really highly rated middle eastern restaurant within walking distance
I can't find this on the map. What's it called?

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Guys we can order food.... As long as Tommer doesn't order it

I can order it. >_>