• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

For being someone who dislikes Filia so much I sure love to draw her
tumblr_nl0c9z8a2t1rha9roo1_1280.png
In my defense,
she's very cute.

That looks adorable and quirky at the same time.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Do you ever even take brakes? I can only imagine how tiring it would be to make so much stuff in the time it takes you.

I do not
I stress myself to feel worthy
My brain forces me to pause sometimes anyway though, so I have art blocks that last two-three days and then bam, back again in production.

I love your shading and highlighting so, so much.
I have a lot of fun doing shading and experimenting lighting stuff, happy anytime it gets noticed <3

Reactions: Kai and Jimbob
I do not
I stress myself to feel worthy
My brain forces me to pause sometimes anyway though, so I have art blocks that last two-three days and then bam, back again in production.
Don't overwork yourself (;A;)/

Don't overwork yourself (;A;)/
They obvs have the superpower of not caring about work and just enjoying the art itself! It's pretty obvious you really enjoy doing the art. Especially when doing art, it's hard to overwork yourself when you really enjoy what you're doing. This is especially true of being an artist, as when you have to do art you're not so fond of, it's very very easy to overwork yourself. So I don't think you need to worry about it. :D

Hey I recommend that you know what you're talking about before you write a full paragraph in response to three words. It's actually very easy to overwork yourself when doing something you love. You don't notice the damage because you love it. I'm trying to look out for a friend here, don't tell me not to worry.

Hey I recommend that you know what you're talking about before you write a full paragraph in response to three words. It's actually very easy to overwork yourself when doing something you love. You don't notice the damage because you love it. I'm trying to look out for a friend here, don't tell me not to worry.
I wasn't trying to come off as someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. When you do something you love, you can be willing to put up with it more than normal. In the case of art, being able to put out works on a regular basis goes a long way towards showing both skill and love for your medium. Yes, this means that you can overwork yourself without realizing it, but from what I've seen, that doesn't appear to be the case here. I was just trying to show my support.

the greatest way to support her is to give her money. and love tons of love. but money doesn't hurt either... maybe i should request something from you...

Open a Kickstarter to make Chicken rich.

I always forget that exists.

I didn't want to go to your nerd party anyway.

I'll try to take longer pauses Zen, thanks for worrying (ι´Д`)ノ
Thanks so much, if not for your own sake then at least for mine, because I have heart palpitations every time I see new stuff from you. Especially when it involves these two.

A-Are we going for a cat dog relationship too? What about Eliza? won't she get mad when she sees this?

Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS

Draw umbrella with the kawai eyes with whites (the pictures of umbrella so far is nightmare fuel ) don't draw her grinning pls. ❤ur art chicken :3 not salty pls

Your art style here definately complements the weirdness of Double, though it lacks the evil, of course I assume that's the point. That Nun face, so beautiful. :D

Don't tell me how to do my job
not really telling i just want to see a non salty umbrella fanart thing (because i want to know what it would look like in your art style

Reactions: TailsWorld1
This and the cosplay it's based on are adorable.