• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

Your words got right in my heart so please have this
Thank you so much I really don't know what to say right now, it's things like this that make me happy to be alive. When are you running the stream tomorrow? I really want to be there to see your creative process.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Currently streaming!
tumblr_inline_n5zmenP6SK1r47z95.gif

-x-
Edit: streaming closed

Last edited:
Streaming closed for now
I'll be back in an hour, sorry

Darn I might not be back in an hour, I have something to do.

Between the creativity'n'quality of your art and the speed of making it, you're a rainbow-shooting machine gun.

I've been skulking this thread from time to time. I really like your style. Would you mind doing Roxie & Beatrix whenever you get some time?

DOODLES OF AMAZINGNESS

Gaaaaahhhhhh so much <3 <3 <3 <3

By the way, here's a question for you: what is your favorite character interactions/relationship to see?
Personally I love whenever they dive into Peacock/Maries history together.

tumblr_n64m1y54qS1rha9roo1_1280.png

Left unfinished because I'm a lazy fuck

By the way, here's a question for you: what is your favorite character interactions/relationship to see?
Personally I love whenever they dive into Peacock/Maries history together.

Parasoul and Umbrella or Umbrella and Adam are my absolute favourite ;v;
I also like those who show strong friendship between the girls, like you said Peacock/Marie or Filia/Painwheel

Will stream again later, and make the requests

I take responsibility for everything

Streaming done! We were around four and it's been nice.
I'm sorry for not talking much but I'm shy as hell

Roxie and Beatrix for Milk
tumblr_n6548mEcYs1rha9roo3_1280.png

tumblr_n6548mEcYs1rha9roo1_1280.png

and the flat-chested Valentine for Colossi
tumblr_n6548mEcYs1rha9roo5_500.png

tumblr_n5qabgcETh1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

Your skills are impeccable and i admire your artstyle so much holy crap. Also DOKI DOKI KA-KA-KAWAII @ Salamander Shell

liking my post means you accept marrying me?
If that's the case...

tumblr_mrr6328W0B1qm8qxmo8_1280.png

Reactions: ruins72
I can write a poem right here and now
I noticed you're Italian so I put thought into it.

Ravioli Ravioli you give me da Annieoli

(You're the third cutie here that asks me for marriage ;u;)
I was the first though, everyone remember that.

Being serious here for a moment, what do you consider your best piece of art so far?
What do you consider your Magnum Opus?

Or a black widow.

DDB you're a fucking racist pizza mandolino bunga bunga

A Fortune dood I did in class
tumblr_n674c772N41r8n1s8o1_1280.png

I also drew some other parasites but they really sucks wow
I was the first though, everyone remember that.

Being serious here for a moment, what do you consider your best piece of art so far?
What do you consider your Magnum Opus?
You're also the fav proposer you know it

My best piece? Agh this is hard. They're all kind of mediocre. I guess my favourite SG one has to be the Leduc one, favourite drawing in general probably this one and favourite character design this other one.

wow three weddings.thats gonna cost a pretty penny or two
Not really. Since I come from a stereotyped jewish family we can even make a single wedding all four aha. I have no problems with it. Except maybe for the 'first night', you'll have to shift .u.

Anyway I just like cute and nice people anD WOHA SLOW DOWN THERE MURO

favourite drawing in general probably this one and favourite character design this other one.
Both seem the type of thing one might see in a Guillermo del Toro flick, which is always a good thing.

Side note, with almost all of the cast of Skullgirls drawn, I'm surprised we still haven't seen your rendition of your professed favourites (besides the doudle Dooble). Just a idle thought. (__)

Hey guys, just posting a wip here of the Dickstick (Naked Beo thread)
tumblr_n6ayk51q4f1r8n1s8o1_1280.png
I got the flat colours done for today. I will stream the going of this, and maaaaaaybe the coloring of some school doodles. If I make those. I got a Dr Avian request from Tumblr so, it's a start.
Nothing particularly new or done from scrap will be shown but you can come in if you wanna keep me company.
I'm really shy and don't talk much but I'll got the micro on, so I can reply to the chatting.

Ooh, your DA? Lemme take a look.

THIS FUCKING LUPIN ART YOU DID

at__lupin_the_third_by_refluxiana-d48uzru.png

YYYYOOOOOOOUUUU!!! :0

OH GOD NO THAT IS OLD AND HORRIBLE AND EMBARASSING ;;

Both seem the type of thing one might see in a Guillermo del Toro flick, which is always a good thing.

Side note, with almost all of the cast of Skullgirls drawn, I'm surprised we still haven't seen your rendition of your professed favourites (besides the doudle Dooble). Just a idle thought. (__)

It's the first time I get this comparision and I appreciate it a lot. Sometimes they tell me of Tim Burton, which I'm not a fan of

I draw Mrs Victoria, Double and Panzerfaust quite often but I never seem to get them right! I'll keep trying, though...

did I ever mention that I LOVE YOUR SKULLDUDES DESIGNS. SKULLDUDES IS MY LIFEBLOOD AND YOUR DESIGNS ARE JUST SO AMAZING AND UNIQUE AND AUGHHH I JUST LOVE THEM A LOT.

Sorry, I just really like Skulldudes. Anyway, you're doing pretty great, and if I may make another request, can you draw Regina?

Sometimes they tell me of Tim Burton, which I'm not a fan of
Oh the humanity!
Truly, people will say the cruelest things.

(Not sarcasm. I find Burton's work to be extremely overrated.)

Anyway, good to see more Regina fan art. The Queen of Beasts deserves more love (Tali Boy is still my favorite Circus performer though).

Streaming and Naked Beowulf done! Also some doods:
tumblr_n6cnj7FMwF1rha9roo2_1280.png

Dr Avian for anon
tumblr_n6cnj7FMwF1rha9roo1_1280.png

Random Annie for my dearest cutest precious DDB
tumblr_n6cnj7FMwF1rha9roo3_1280.png

Regina for Nutella (I love this chara's design <3)

I love Burton's Pee-wee but not much else. I can't stand his Wonderland

I love Burton's Pee-wee but not much else. I can't stand his Wonderland
I love Mars Attacks but then he moved on to make that movie. You know, that one movie he always makes that's in the same setting, same actors, same premise, yaddayaddayadda. It has become difficult to mock the man as he has become a caricature of himself.
As for Wonderland, he should have cast Depp as Alice so that the movie would be about her. :3
I do give them props for casting Fry and Lee as the Cheshire Cat and the Jabberwock, respectively. Still, Roger Jackson has done a much better work as both. On that note, American McGee's is THE noteworthy alternate Wonderland. But I digress. A lot. (__)

Anyway, if you feel inclined to do so, I'd humbly request Albus & Horace. (I'd say preferably decked in ancient Egyptian fashion but I feel I'm taking advantage of your boundless generosity enough as it is.)