• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

I am very much enjoying the stylizing of your work (and the humor); especially some of the hyper grotesque imaginings of the synthetic weapons.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Skulgirls actually heavily inspires me to draw again, too! And that when decided to never touch a pencil again some five years ago in a major depression :P
ANyway, your stuff looks totally cool. Kinda freaky, which immediately makes me think of Space Dandy, but with nice color pallettes. :D

video
10393676_592887757482688_6481024066705784946_n.jpg

Now she knows how Feng feels, with Cerebella's tendency for glomping girls with less-endowed chests.
So, it wasn't FENG that was the lesbian...

It was Beowulf =P

Streaming!

Join,see how the dumb ass comics are made(hint: by copypasting the shit out of everything) and let's chat or something

Don't have a Twitch account. Feels like being outside looking through a window to watch a movie running on someone else's tv. (.__.)

That said, I'm getting a good feeling about this one. ScyScy has the look of someone up to mischief of gigantic proportions. Poor Mr Birdland truly is the Rodney Dangerfield of Skullgirls.

Why not make a Twitch account though, if even just for this stream. Takes a minute, it's free, there's no strings attached, etc.

Streaming done c: here's the comic:
tumblr_ndnpffxqmD1rha9roo1_1280.png

tumblr_ndnpffxqmD1rha9roo2_1280.png

tumblr_ndnpffxqmD1rha9roo3_1280.png
I would have drawn more Scythana I planned but my parents got home earlier. Maybe tomorrow if you guys are around!

Also important
tumblr_ndnp9n2zE61r8n1s8o1_400.png

thank you Muro for existing, otherwise I wouldn't have this

I can finally announce all my letters arrived and people seemed pretty happy with what they received therefore I'm good

Some other things I added for Deni:
tumblr_ndpcuxwS8n1rha9roo1_1280.png

Hurting and Beo
tumblr_ndpcuxwS8n1rha9roo2_1280.png

Fortune watercolour
tumblr_ndpckwsDtP1rha9roo1_1280.png

PatteeeEEEEHH
And the fancharacter Balder requested me, which I love:
tumblr_ndjoqwyjKu1rha9roo6_1280.png

Some other things I added for Deni:
Everything that Chicken sent me is beautiful and she's my best friend ever whom I've met online.
The Hurting is perfect and I want to marry her. Chicken knows me too well, I like short girls with attitude.
She also sent me watercolors of Viral from Gurren Lagann and Adam in AoT Survey Corps gear, I love them.
They weren't prints either, they were the original pieces. She gave me so much more than I expected, she's the best.

Hmm, more Scythana, you say? Always a joyous time

And I also can attest to the quality of Chicken's originals, the watercolors I got were super neat, and my Smash Bros poker tournament pic is top-notch.

You guys are gonna make me blush to tHE DEATH especially Zen senpai but
DENI FUCK THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LEVI ANIME IS HARD TO DRAW NGH

Aaaanyway I drew a Hallow. My least fav of the Last Hope, must be because I don't like Halloween at all I don't know but she's still great
tumblr_ndt41osd8i1rha9roo1_1280.png

Also just so you(and any future peep) know I send and receive mail by my mum's bf name because my neighboor has my same name and you have no idea how many things I've lost because of it
Even my vote card, Jesus
So yeah I'm not a middle aged arab man

...b-but nurse Hallow is best nurse! She's got all the drugs you could ever ask for. <:3

Anywho... *right click > save as* ...so begins my nurse Hallow collection.

chickenwithtie said:
So yeah I'm not a middle aged arab man
For the record, if Interpol knocks on your door, it wasn't me who forwarded the envelope to them. >_>

(j/k You think I would give away glorious Eliza Oujo-sama art? They had to pry it from my cold, dead hands!)

Last edited:
Chicken, can you become any more godlike without becoming god?

Oh by the way, the letter came in the mail with the side slit open. My mom decided to violate my privacy by peeking inside so I thought that she did it herself, but one of my brother's letters also came in torn open. I guess it might be international customs that did it? It wasn't resealed so I hope nothing was lost.
ALSO SORRY, I SAW THE GREYISH BOWL CUT AND GOT MIXED UP.

So, after that Patty pic I wonder: are you guys okay with me posting lewd stuff(In spoilers, obv. Not that will stop Jim)? Sincerely. Does it annoy you? Do you think this game has way too much of it?

For who says no to fanservice, have this Marie.
tumblr_ndux77RQIM1rha9roo1_1280.png
For who says yes, here's this Patty <3
-deleted-
I love y'all nonetheless and thank you so much for every look, like and comment. It's really nice of you guys

Last edited:
For who says no to fanservice, have this Marie.
*squints* You don't get to tell me what I can or can't get off to.
:3

Goofiness aside, it's all good. Got no qualms with more risqué works.

What did I miss...

Ah! Patrica and Ben! Like a father and daughter.
1944jzsc2tta9gif.gif