• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

Fine fine fine I fixed it XD

I didn't even notice that in the poster! Cool.

The games I want to know more about are already guaranteed to be there(Uncharted 4, Overwatch, and SFV). I just hope I hear news about that 3D KOF14 that's being worked on, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. All I have are these images to keep me hoping until then.
5bded8c598f8f9a44d56eb1b4a80b60620140805130901.jpg

kof-main-iori.jpg

But only half of Splatoon's demographic is the youth, that's 50%!

Unless... they could be squids now too?

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Not as hyped as others, but I'm still hype for Fallout 4 gameplay reveal.

So....tecmoKoei Jumped the Gun with the announcement of Hyrule Warriors for the 3DS, you can bet thet was(and might still be) going to be in the Nintendo Direct.

It was actually leaked on accident, by the looks of things
seems like someone uploaded the trailer and forgot to set it to private

Still, it sucks for TecmoKoei cause it means Nintendo now gets a upperhand next game negotiation as they breached Contract a week early.

Sakurai secretly hacked all the game companies on the market just so they could suffer like he did.

I mean, Sakurai can't suffer due to his immortality and whatnot, but it's the thought that counts.

Platinum just tweeted this image.

Vanquish 2???
CG8PU0mVIAEupwK.jpg:large
FINALLY SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

The games I want to know more about are already guaranteed to be there(Uncharted 4, Overwatch, and SFV). I just hope I hear news about that 3D KOF14 that's being worked on, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. All I have are these images to keep me hoping until then.
5bded8c598f8f9a44d56eb1b4a80b60620140805130901.jpg

kof-main-iori.jpg
*deep sigh* I love the KOF series with all my heart, but I cant help but to feel Im either going to be very happy or very sad at the end. And what the end is going to be? No one knows yet.

On another note:

GIVE ME LEGACY OF KAIN HD COLLECTION YOU FUCKS!

I only got to play the demo for the first vanquish but oh my god I loved it, looks like I'll have to play them both now

*deep sigh* I love the KOF series with all my heart, but I cant help but to feel Im either going to be very happy or very sad at the end. And what the end is going to be? No one knows yet.

On another note:

GIVE ME LEGACY OF KAIN HD COLLECTION YOU FUCKS!
As long as they stick with the 2D gameplay, but look 3D(like Guilty Gear Xrd) then the game could be interesting. I just want to know when/if were going to get any news any time soon. Like is this gonna be an actual sequel or a dream match? Will the game be more simple so more people don't struggle with inputs? Will we see more members of "Those from the Past"? So many questions and literally no answers, but I just have to be patient.

PS: Dammit Ubisoft When's Beyond Good and Evil 2

As long as they stick with the 2D gameplay, but look 3D(like Guilty Gear Xrd) then the game could be interesting. I just want to know when/if were going to get any news any time soon. Like is this gonna be an actual sequel or a dream match? Will the game be more simple so more people don't struggle with inputs? Will we see more members of "Those from the Past"? So many questions and literally no answers, but I just have to be patient.

PS: Dammit Ubisoft When's Beyond Good and Evil 2
It's most likely gonna be a dream match since XIII was the end of the Ash Crimson saga, but that's all I know.

Worst case senario it's going to Maximum Impact 3.

there is a certain neogaf leak on sfv that looks to be true...in case that was news to anyone. The new screens released today included the background trombone guy in the london stage.

which means a brazillian character, african character, and another from india.

I'm way to lazy to check and see if someone's already said this, but do you guys think Lucas's release indicates a Mother 3 remake or something?
(Or are they totally done with dealing with the franchise?)

I'm way to lazy to check and see if someone's already said this, but do you guys think Lucas's release indicates a Mother 3 remake or something?
(Or are they totally done with dealing with the franchise?)
I'd like to think they're not done with the franchise, basically anything could get a remake at this point (look at Kid Icarus: Uprising, for example).
Probably not though, there's nothing significant about his release. Using Pitt again as an example, it's not like it's the first time he's been in Smash, not to mention there doesn't seem to be much interest in that series by Nintendo, considering a few of them are not even out of Japan yet.
I realized I really don't know what to expect from Nintendo this year, though. I haven't been doing to well looking at news and things, but I've got no idea what they're planning to show.

huh... i don't know why Filia in the back right corner of that picture is giving her energy to Reggie for the Nintendo Bomb, but what ever. oh wait there is Ninja Nurse and Peacock too. geeze...

everything i cared about for e3 leaked out early..other than maybe the big platinum game.

Tomorrow's the day guys, be sure to keep a handle on that schedule in the next few days!
Tomorrow it starts really early with the Smash New Content Direct (Leaks be damned, you should still watch it), and then ends for the day with the Bethesda Conference at 10 PM EST.

I doubt we will see any new Mother games but I hope that maybe 3DS or something will see Mother 3 in some form, maybe virtual console ?

still excited for more mgs stuff. And gameplay of the new street fighter characters some of us already know.

Oh hey, I almost forgot about Overkill's The Walking Dead.
Get hype for that fellas, just hope they don't fill it up the arse with DLC.

So I finally put time into Fallout. Fun enough to get me excited for Fallout 4 but they need to make shooting stuff more fun. At least get rid of the slo-mo cinematic shooting in V.A.T.S mode.

So I finally put time into Fallout. Fun enough to get me excited for Fallout 4 but they need to make shooting stuff more fun. At least get rid of the slo-mo cinematic shooting in V.A.T.S mode.
Which Fallout? Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas?

Either I disagree with you on the VATS kills.

Because pretty satisfying to blow someone's head up in a slo mo VATS sequence.

On topic:

*foolishly hopes for KOFXIV information at E3.*

New Vegas. I played 3 for a few hours a while back but never got very far. I feel the option to take away the slo-mo should be there, at least.

And speaking of Bethesda...

Dishonored 2 accidentally leaked.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja