• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

Pleasantly surprised that The last Guardian is finally out of development hell.
Sad that it's on the PS4 but I have a year to scrounge up the cash for one.

Didn't get to watch the rest of the Sony conference but I will tonight. Microsoft will probably be good for a laugh as well.

Backwards compatibility. Wow.

When's Lab Zero stage show

Look, we ALL know what won E3:

tumblr_nq1yxpFnSY1qfi5kio2_r1_500.gif

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-16_17-30-58.png
    upload_2015-6-16_17-30-58.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 377
Legit, I'm gonna buy whatever game I want from whichever company makes it, so who I think, "won," E3 isn't that important, but it was funny to see the turn after both the MS and Sony shows had wrapped up. In the afternoon, people were calling it for MS with, of all things, backwards compatibility somehow being a big thing. Then, for a few hours after the Sony conference, it was like half the people online were in shock or something.

Legit, I'm gonna buy whatever game I want from whichever company makes it, so who I think, "won," E3 isn't that important, but it was funny to see the turn after both the MS and Sony shows had wrapped up. In the afternoon, people were calling it for MS with, of all things, backwards compatibility somehow being a big thing. Then, for a few hours after the Sony conference, it was like half the people online were in shock or something.

Microsoft did manage to catch me with their hologram-thingie.
And to be fair, anyone would be willing to give Microsoft the gold while watching Ubisoft or EA present.

Microsoft did manage to catch me with their hologram-thingie.
And to be fair, anyone would be willing to give Microsoft the gold while watching Ubisoft or EA present.
and then Sony just came in on us like
lustroy.gif

and then Sony just came in on us like
lustroy.gif

I feel like Atlus should be tagged on Roy and Laura on Lust.

I feel like Atlus should be tagged on Roy and Laura on Lust.
no... I don't think Atlus was the main one behind Laura's departure as Rise....
even though new girl is not bad...
it's just a really sour taste left in my mouth knowing that the last P4 game doesn't have the cast that they've had for the longest time.

Ya know...for all the complaining about the 4-player Metroid game, not one person who actually played it said it was bad. Everyone who played it seemed to love it. People aren't complaining about the game, they're complaining about the name.

If it wasn't "Metroid" I wouldn't have to hear all this mess -_-

I see the word "Metroid" and can immediately assume it's a game in the Metroid Universe.
like, I don't NEED Samus, and if they can expand on the story of this franchise I would like to see what they do.

I don't really have a problem with it
this new metroid can't really give me any crawling feelings

"Metroid Universe"

lol

Samus or GTFO.
I'm just saying they've alluded to more existing in Samus' series than just her.
other bounty hunters, other dimensions, diffrerent races.

if they can expand on that, count me interested at least. I don't just need Samus.

Well, the Federation applies to F-Zero as well. Like, forget about Samus, the real shame is that there's finally a game ABOUT the Feds, but characters like Jody and Tanaka probably aren't going to show up anywhere. Those characters supposedly suck at racing because they're full time Feds, so it'd be nice to see them do their actual jobs in a game for once, even if they're just in the background.

And the fact that they chose the "Prime" title for the game also tells us that Nintendo might still have problems meshing the Prime games, and their concepts, with the rest of the series. That might not be the case, but right now it just feels like bad vibes.

I was wondering when Metroid would become kiddy.
Tbh, I don't mind
4 player co-op is 4 player co-op.
Which makes me think

they could've just made Metroid Prime Hunters 2 and made everyone happy

instead they laugh at us and watch us cry
tumblr_nq22e1Uj4P1tr2hxoo1_500.gif

FedForces keeps the inevitable Samus Shitstorm that'll come with a new Metroid away for a little long so I'm fine with it
It looks like a fun little co-op shooter, not much more, not much less

That split second that I got really fucking hype that they finally did Animal Crossing Wii U
and then it was actually a board game
that requires Amiibo to even play
ahahahha
aha
a
;_;

Star Fox and Paper Mario X M&L looked dope tho

But amiibo is da best and is widely avalible!

shit i missed the first 15 minutes of the PC stream, what I miss

shit i missed the first 15 minutes of the PC stream, what I miss
lord Gaben showing us the first 10 minutes of Half Life 3. it was mind blowing how they did it. it looks beautiful. like no words can describe my stick hot wet pants right now.

the SMT in the SMT franchise got shafted for waifus
Yeah, not like strange Journey happened or anything.

lord Gaben showing us the first 10 minutes of Half Life 3. it was mind blowing how they did it. it looks beautiful. like no words can describe my stick hot wet pants right now.
That would be funnier if I cared about Half-Life at all.

That would be funnier if I cared about Half-Life at all.
well gee... I guess I love you too Denizen. *curls up back into a ball ignoring the E3 cause I got FF7 remake*

or y'know SMT 4
look me in the goddamn face and tell me that people didn't go for the neutral route because Isabeau wasn't their waifu

Look, I can't deny it anymore.

The Animal Crossing Wii U board game looks like absolute shit.

I didn't see a second or a hint of anything that looked like actual gameplay. Descriptions and moving pictures of an event can be fun, but that's it? I'm not controlling anything, I'm just walking and it's supposed to be a party game? And it looks like you need to buy at least 3 Amiibos to play a game? There's literally nothing happening.

No minigames, no interesting use of a money system, nothing? The mechanic is, with no exaggeration, that it uses amiibos.

Wait, shit. I figured it out. They took the amiibo mode from Mario Party 10 and made it its own game, polishing it into Animal Crossing.