• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

It was pretty clear that KI would come to PC eventually, but very glad to have the confirmation. Soon I will be able to play the game that got me into fighting games.

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

Last edited:
The SMT in SMTxFE got shafted for waifu.
You know, I had a pretty bad knee-jerk reaction to the first trailer. I fully admit that I had been holding onto my own expectations for that game after two years of not hearing anything and I pretty much rejected the notion that what I thought should have been a tactical RPG with some Devil Sumoner/Majin Tensei mechanics thrown in was going to be this weird new "anime-esque" thing. I'd even started to warm myself up to the generic J-Pop from that trailer.

This new one has officially turned me off from this game's aesthetics and I don't think good gameplay is going to make me reconsider playing it. Breast Jiggling, weirdly fetishistic costumes, generic high school slice-of-life character designs. I can tell I'm not the intended audience for this game. And I'm not sure how FE fans feel about this but I love the SMT series and I don't see any of it here. Whatever IP this project turns out to be I don't see the things that drew me into the struggle between law and chaos there.

Fuck waifus.

Reactions: BeatNinja
holy shit those tits look like they're being held by puppeteers
and people complain about skullgirls, wtf

Reactions: aydensnake
I still don't mind them.
tumblr_n6ede2iJ8b1sf0bmmo1_400.png

if this game added mount your friends physics I wouldn't mind that either.
I don't care.
hell, one of my favorite fighters has a wrinkly old man with booty physics.

Wow didn't know that SFV was a working title DoA X SF

Good to hear that M$ is making the right choice with KI. I'm actually gonna be holding off on Windows 10 for a while though, probably until my next comp. I'm still running a lot of old stuff right now, so I don't really feel like dealing with the usual nonsense that comes along with newborn Windows. At least I won't have to wait for 2018 though!

Speaking of which, was there any news on SteamOS/Steam Machines? If Valve is still rolling that stuff out in November, then hopefully they've been getting a lot of hands-on feedback.

ActualFeistyBettong.gif
Yeah, I said the same thing when ds2 came out,

the hype died then.

Yeah, I said the same thing when ds2 came out,

the hype died then.
That's because Hidetaka Miyazaki wasn't directing that one. It is confirmed that he is directing Dark Souls 3

That's because Hidetaka Miyazaki wasn't directing that one. It is confirmed that he is directing Dark Souls 3
Im not getting my hopes up,

not even with him on it.

Im not getting my hopes up,

not even with him on it.
just wait till someone asks about Soul Memory.
then you will know to be hyped or not.

If you're gonna have jiggle physics, fine
at least have them abide by the laws of physics

that's all i gotta say

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptor1138
just wait till someone asks about Soul Memory.
then you will know to be hyped or not.
If it has any reference to ds2 or treats weapon buffs and nerfs like ds2,

ill just kill myself.

you guys are gonna ask for things to abide by the laws of physics in a franchise where yoga makes you stretchy, green people can control lightning, an old man that just won't die, Twelve, a man can headbutt so strong that he can bust through an airplane wing, and family men that can break the sound barrier with their arms?

When is Hugo gonna get the jiggle physics he deserves?

I still don't mind them.
if this game added mount your friends physics I wouldn't mind that either.
I don't care.
hell, one of my favorite fighters has a wrinkly old man with booty physics.
Okay, then shut up.

I'm not even degrading you just be quiet. Outright saying you don't care doesn't help anyone, it just cements your inability to acknowledge a real fucking problem in a game. Because this isn't a mount your friends game. And I certainly have yet to see booty physics of that magnitude on a single male character.

An asset was given to a respected female character and pushed to an extreme specifically for a sexual view. That is not okay. And that's final.

This is what causes Other M's and DOA Beach Volleyballs, people. They don't crawl out of the abyss at random, you have to recognize a degrade of something in a series and snuff it out before it blows up. Excuses only worsen a problem.

you guys are gonna ask for things to abide by the laws of physics in a franchise where yoga makes you stretchy, green people can control lightning, an old man that just won't die, Twelve, a man can headbutt so strong that he can bust through an airplane wing, and family men that can break the sound barrier with their arms?
Not one of those things is an example that objectifies women.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I just assumed it was a bug or something.

Reactions: Rellek
Just push every gender to the farthest extreme possible.

Reactions: juju_for_president
You know what game I hope gives us some good dick jiggle?
Nier 2
y'all in the know will know who I mean heheheheheheeheheheheehhe

Reactions: Dohnut V.2
It's just... SO noticeable. The fact that they didn't see it is so weird, "it's a bug" feels like a copout, you know?

Was it a time restraint or something? Was the VS screen only added so recently?

it could have been, you know, something that literally didn't happen until then
bugs are not a predictable thing at all
anyone that works in QA could tell you that

So Sqeenix....W-WHERE'S MY DQ8 3DS?! D: Quit holding out on my childhood godammit! D:

Yeah. The boob physics is a bug that'll be fixed.

Yeah. The boob physics is a bug that'll be fixed.
my guess is that there is supposed to be some physics, but they overestimated the arms crossing over and maybe it just made it wig out.

Reactions: Dinglejet
An interesting video about E3 and how all these sequels and remakes are hurting the industry:

Reactions: Muro
"Kickstarter for a re-release of a old game." How is Shenmue III a re-release if it never existed?
And I'm guessing he chose to ignore all the new IPs that were announced (which I made sure to point out in my lists).

EDIT: In the comments section, it looks like he did realize it's a sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senjin
An interesting video about E3 and how all these sequels and remakes are hurting the industry:
Eeeeeeeeeehhhh....

I don't really agree. I mean, yes, there is very little original content being produced by big developers, but I'm not convinced (and I don't think said anything to convince me) that this is "killing the industry". I mean, this isn't even solely a video game issue, for one. This whole sequel/remake fetish is something that's spread through pretty much all of the entertainment mediums. That, and I will bet real money that the announcement of backwards compatibility and a FFVII remake SOLD SYSTEMS. The reason system sales have been awful lately is because there haven't been any fucking games for them (or at least nowhere near enough). I don't think it has much to really do with the fact that there's not a lot of new ideas coming from AAA developers. This argument also completely ignores the indie scene, where there are a TON of new and original ideas sprouting up constantly.

Christ that dude is a massive tool. I just want to punch him in his stupid monochrome face, regardless of his opinions.
Everyone wants to harp on Sony for their biggest release being a remake, or their overuse of CGI trailers, which seems to suggest they didn't actually watch the conference.

Horizon was a new IP presented with actual gameplay, No Man's Sky, while we knew about it already, is a new IP presented with actual gameplay, The Last Guardian, even though it clearly takes some design elements from SotC and ICO, is very clearly a unique IP that was presented with gameplay, even the kinda generic Dream was a new IP presented with actual gameplay.
Uncharted 4 had gameplay, the new Final Fantasy spin-off which was presented along with the remake was presented with gameplay, Street Fighter V and Destiny, while by no means original ideas, were presented with gameplay.

But,
I guess because these remakes and sequels exist and people are excited for them, the industry must be dying, that's what it is you pretentious sunglass-wearing douchebag.

I don't think anyone really doubted that the crossdressing part would still be in the game.