• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Now Entering Console Certification, PSN Avatars on the Way

With all this misspelling of names and the oh so unacceptable shortening of names
I must say that Eliza is causing quite the imbalance on our little forum

You are never allowed to call me that, I will destroy you if you say that again.

Only the inventor of it can say it
And even then I am limited

If you are of legal age, I recommend trying an old fashioned. It's really simple and only requires a bit of bitters, some orange, some cherry, and a bourbon. It works with other whiskeys (scotch and irish), but bourbon is the classic.

I assumed it was "Old Fashion"

like old style clothing

Never assume! Especially when you have The Google.

dosnt look like Eliza is happening this week, maybe next

dosnt look like Eliza is happening this week, maybe next

Next week will be too late as pretty much my entire existence will be tied to Ultimax for at the least 3 weeks
Eliza hurry

"Dislikes: X-rays"

A+

Well that's the problem ma'am, you have a deformed skeleton. Too spooky.

Reactions: fenster
Two weeks, tops.

ya'll need to stop with the two week because they did something iffy with the tournament mode and psn might not accept it so i could be delayed for longer.

ya'll need to stop with the two week because they did something iffy with the tournament mode and psn might not accept it so i could be delayed for longer.
Not really. If they say no, might take a day to remove and resubmit then less that two weeks.

Well, they could launch Eliza officially on PC first...

I'm not a fan of waiting longer because I'm using a superior platform.

Yes. Same with Beowulf and Robo Fortune.

I thought they said that Robo Fortune would just be an update, like Fukua, since she wasn't *really* a character stretch goal, so she'd be free to everybody forevas.

I'm not a fan of waiting longer because I'm using a superior platform.
That's why you get to wait the exact same time. Not longer.

MS surprising everyone with this I bet

I have added Eliza to my Xbox 360 download queue so she is available on Xbox Live at the link provided by DiscoShark.

LOL if MS released Eliza faster than Sony I will...I will...I will...I will...

can someone finish this for me because I know that is simply an impossibility.

LOL if MS released Eliza faster than Sony I will...I will...I will...I will...

can someone finish this for me because I know that is simply an impossibility.
...accept it and move on since Microsoft requires either simultaneous releases or to be released first on their consoles as a requirement?

Reactions: Era
1032.gif

tumblr_inline_mz0n2gt17S1qgp297.gif

-walks out-

Last edited:
Reactions: Era
Seent pics of the Eliza download on marketplace...is this just a bad troll?

:PUN:Wait so is this really happening?

Waiting on confirmation in the IRC now. You'll need to get both the Eliza Patch and redownload the Compatibility Pack for it to work. Should have an answer in a few minutes.

Reactions: GingerJesus
just gonna say. NONE of you MF's better spoil the ending or i will find you on steam. fight you and tbag during each down, Character killed and match ending.
There'll be a special spoiler thread. Any story spoilers posted outside of that for a week or two will result in warnings and temp bans.

As soon as I heard I went to download it, even if there's a wait I'm excited.