• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Now Entering Console Certification, PSN Avatars on the Way

I'm 70% sure Eliza got bounced at one point, or else the Grid/Crossup training options wouldn't be in the console version (since they were added after the submission announcement). Eliza's probably got another week left.

Reactions: FilliaFeind
Your Eliza is being processed.
process.gif

Please Wait...

eliza.gif

Let us imagine that we are all Minette trying to get to Eliza already.
Lab Zero are Eliza's bodyguards.
Eliza is on her way to DLC.

Reactions: ink_deer
Minette, truely historys greatest monster.

Eliza should be skeleton..wait..No.
Everyone should be a skeleton.
in fact. Call it Spookgirls

Spookgirls
Coming to spooky retailers near you

blarrgh eliza feels like she is taking forever

What?
In tournament mode this patch has a way to disable the home button so it dosnt interfere with the match

Also it has been just about 2 weeks, these things could take longer than 2 weeks

In tournament mode this patch has a way to disable the home button so it dosnt interfere with the match

Also it has been just about 2 weeks, these things could take longer than 2 weeks
I think that's a great patch, but it takes a bit away... If you aren't competent enought to not press it, why are you AT a tourney?
While waiting for Eliza to get approved on consoles, we went ahead and added her bio page to the website: http://skullgirls.com/characters/eliza/
cool! A nice touch.

so wait Eliza loves Samson, but hates him too. or just Sehkmet hates Samson? I don't know which one likes or hates which thing in her bio.

so wait Eliza loves Samson, but hates him too. or just Sehkmet hates Samson? I don't know which one likes or hates which thing in her bio.
Wasn't it a feud between her and Delilah that Killed Delia? (I forgot...) Maybe she Loves Samson and his... Voluminizing effect, but hates he's with another girl...?

(thanks for the correction, Deni!)

Last edited:
I think that's a great patch, but it takes a bit away... If you aren't competent enought to not press it, why are you AT a tourney

It takes absolutely nothing away, sometimes hitting it happens, especially if you are a pad player, his new thing takes out the risk of ever hitting that button in a tournament setting

Why does everyone always misspell Delilah as Delia?

Why does everyone always misspell Delilah as Delia?
0.o it's Delilah? Whelp, that sums up how often it's misspelled!
It takes absolutely nothing away, sometimes hitting it happens, especially if you are a pad player, his new thing takes out the risk of ever hitting that button in a tournament setting
Forgot about Pad-users LOL It's not like they ever win Evo or anything, right?:PUN:

Maybe she is confused about her interest in Samson, like she has a love/hate relationship with him. Its sure does happen!

Maybe she is confused about her interest in Samson, like she has a love/hate relationship with him. Its sure does happen!
Or maybe she's just plain psycho.:PUN:
She's the Medic's botched surgery, after all.
(Get the reference, or you're hopeless, everyone!)

I was thinking it was Eliza wanting Samson and Sehkmet hating Samson because of their past. IDK. all that i do know is that I'm ready for my Wulf Boy to be coming soon to the beta.

Reactions: Denizen
I was thinking it was Eliza wanting Samson and Sehkmet hating Samson because of their past. IDK. all that i do know is that I'm ready for my Wulf Boy to be coming soon to the beta.
Go elsewhere, and talk to my bro. This is the COOL thread!

Forgot the punhead.
Forgive me, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
...yeah never call Zen that..I learned the hard way of that myself although I think zen took it easy on me so I'm rather thankful for that.

Also Really enjoying these character info sheets as they arrive kinda makes me look at the characters in a more developed light, which is always good.
Definitely paints a more defined pic of the blood goddess.

Heh kinda want to see what Beo's is gonna say now after Eliza's ya know?