• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Releasing on PS3 and PC 9/30!

Can we like
Limit pinhead usage to say
I dunno
Negative 3 a day
"Wa'did I do?" :(
Pinhead.jpg

Shenanigans aside, I second that motion. Heck! Hold a memorial day while we're at it. The friggin' Apuncalypse came upon us! -_-"

Anyway, on the matter of PSN avatars, there's a chance us of the Old Continent might have a bone tossed our away.
My >:3 av could take a little break. We'll see...

Reactions: LordCeno
Guess I'm following this thread now...

Anyway, this is going to be the biggest add-on to hit Skullgirls so-far!
And the funnest part is they're keeping more under wraps than they did with Big Band, we've only played one of Eliza's three teased stages (and let's not forget we haven't even heard their stage themes!)
Also unlike Big Band, we haven't seen a 100% complete in-game Eliza yet, we've seen all her moves sure, but not all her victory poses (and maybe victory lines) or her final in-game portrait or Splash Art!
And this story won't only be the longest to date, it will also have a lot of lore due to all of Eliza's relationships with almost every one of Skullgirls' factions/characters, PLUS even more added-on lore because Lab Zero sees this story as a last chance to reveal some things!

So next time you guys wanna shout 'HYYYYYYPE!' take ALL THIS into account and shout way way louder!

Eliza will be on the 360 hopefully 2 weeks from now

Reactions: Covenant
Why every time labzero release dlc is late to Xbox?

Why every time labzero release dlc is late to Xbox?
because apparently they made an error when submitting the title update
and Microsoft is too strict to let minor naming things go,

was expecting a 10/31 release this will hold over until i can buy P4U. shame no lobbies yet... for ps3...

That's a load of noise.

And the funnest part is they're keeping more under wraps than they did with Big Band, we've only played one of Eliza's three teased stages (and let's not forget we haven't even heard their stage themes!)
There's three stages? Where was this mentioned? Not that I doubt you, just curious.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Trailer's going to come out
RIGHT NOW

*ahem*
I said
RIIIIIIIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Uh sorry folks
Please Stand By

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Trailer's going to come out
RIGHT NOW

*ahem*
I said
RIIIIIIIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Uh sorry folks
Please Stand By
Um what

I dunno man
I just really want blood skeleton lady

1MORE DAY
1MORE DAY
1MORE DAY
1MORE DAY
1MORE DAY
1MORE DAY
1MORE DAY

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
^

I know righttt!! Sucks for me though because Tuesdays are my horribly long days at school. I'll be just playing Eliza around 10-11pm tomorrow night while you guys would have already jizzed over her story mode and using her online and whatnot.

I hatechu all.

so wee getting lobbies or naw

yeah you are

Wait huh
I thought they were planned along with Eliza but were pushed up
Did I hear wrong
I really hope I did

yeah you are
lmfao aaaaaaayy time to body you even free-er than before