• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Releasing on PS3 and PC 9/30!

Can't we just be friends

and spoilertag videos so as to not kill mobile users

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
I'm dying over here from laughter

This just shows that even the best have their up's and downs. Same goes to the worst.

another day , the great term expected:PUN:

so what time can we expect our bloody waifu

lmao wanna know what I caught?

I think you punks are forgetting about MA's best Parasoul here.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I just remembered I have a job interview tomorrow..

Life be a cruel mistress.

Yes... it's all clear now. Who needs a job when you can have Skullgirls instead?
Just rob a bank for dat cash $$ bills yo.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
i mean for psn? is the patch gonna be midnight like fukua??
No, it'll be part of the regular PSN Store update.

and spoilertag videos so as to not kill mobile users
Spoilers still load everything inside them when the page loads; they're just hidden from view. Anything in spoilers will have the same performance impact when loading the page.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I just remembered I have a job interview tomorrow..

Life be a cruel mistress.

....good luck on that interview

Anyway my blood intensifies my hunger is growing I've become one with the blood moon I am ultimate we are Eliza the time is nye

....good luck on that interview

Anyway my blood intensifies my hunger is growing I've become one with the blood moon I am ultimate we are Eliza the time is nye

dat wuz 2 spooky

I'm gonna ask one last dumb question, what time is the patch (not eliza download, cause we get to play on the new nifty stages and w/e)

I don't remember what time Big Band came out on Steam- I don't think it was a midnight release. Steam update was around 10am PST if I remember correct, but actually I don't remember and that may have just been when I woke up. No idea. Glad I could help

Looking at BB's release, he arrived on Steam at about 2pm PST and then appeared on the PSN website at around 6pm.
So in other words, I just have to stay up really early. Challenge accepted.

SonicFox still only owns the trial version of Skullgirls, no wonder he plays Filia/Bella. :PUN:

vanilla skullgirls even since that was changed to filia/peacock in the first update.

It's been the 30th by ten hours here already I can't stand this
Who runs the Skullgirls twitter by the way

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
"DEPLOY"

Dammit whoever runs the Skullgirls twitter.

It's been the 30th by ten hours here already I can't stand this
Who runs the Skullgirls twitter by the way
It's usually render and Ravidrath.

Well there is an update available for SG. Eliza is greyed out with taunting text that says "DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT NOW AVAILABLE"

Reactions: Jimbob
Well there is an update available for SG. Eliza is greyed out with taunting text that says "DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT NOW AVAILABLE"
I haven't got an update for it yet. Though that could just be it taking awhile to get out to everyone.

I haven't got an update for it yet. Though that could just be it taking awhile to get out to everyone.

Could be. I got it lol

damn I still haven't got an update.

twitter says the update is out

unsure if its on ps3 and pc or just ps3 or what