• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Mkay I did it
0699d433a1.png
Let me hug you!

If we're going Spider, let's go Cinnamon for R.Fortune, Marino for Valentine, Massimo for Big Band. Plis? :3

Can I request a Ms. Fortune palette for Cerebella?

Omg...you sir just earned yourself a right on my awesome list. In fact I don't even have an awesome list but I feel compelled to make one just to put you on it.
You're on my awesome list for having him on your awesome list for making a God Hand palette

You're on my awesome list for having him on your awesome list for making a God Hand palette

God Hand is just that fun of a game. He really should be in more stuff tho.

EDIT: MOAR PALETTES!

qKSkV7R.png

E-102_Gamma_1.png

Last edited:
Did everyone take cover yet?Good!Now presenting in flat color!
A Feral's Best Friend (2).png
I'm sorry if it looks weird.I couldn't shade it properly.

Should I feel ashamed for this?Maybe.Well er,here are some palettes of characters from a game I want to make someday.I can't post any pictures because it's dark in my room.
Rasberry Rozenkritz.png

I have to say making this palette helped me with Rasberry Rozenkritz's color scheme.Rasberry is a rival character.(And yes I purposely put the z there.)

Sweet Marie.png

Sweets is the second rival character.She's not even real.She's also supposed to have Nightmare Zero type skin.

Pain in the Butt #1.png
Blackberry
Pain in the Butt #2.png
Cherry

Cherry and Blackberry are just there to annoy everyone.

Reactions: MarioToast
I just love browsing the pages for this thread so much, I cannot seem to find the robo fortune palette someone did of Jenny from My life as a teenage robot, but I want it more than anything on RF honestly

I just love browsing the pages for this thread so much, I cannot seem to find the robo fortune palette someone did of Jenny from My life as a teenage robot, but I want it more than anything on RF honestly
Parasoul13.png

XJ9
Painwheel5.png

XJ8

Filia87.png

To mark the occassion, I've taken my original Filia Amethyst
Filia89.png

And updated it to the current design! (Like with my Bella Garnet and Parasoul Pearl palettes)

I know, I know. I double-posted. But I'd hate to not give a super awesome show it's own super awesome post.

Here you go!
XJ-Fortune.png

Reactions: Era
I'm gonna shade it for you, once I get home. It'll look nice! ^w^
(I really wanna see this palette in game too!)
Thank you Ryno!:D
(Me too)

I also did make XJ9 and Powerpuff Dyanmo for RF a while back. Should I post them?

Quick palette I made in like 5 minutes
b162efed71.png

Nibbs is here
Fruit and candy are her big desire
Nibbs is here
And she's gonna set the stars on fire

Reactions: MarioToast
WHO ME~? COULDN'T BE~! OWO
[VANITY INTENSIFIES]
YES YOU GOSH can i add you on league? (I play too much lol)

"You have to rob Paul to pay Peter, there is no other way. Murder in it's simplest form, but what happens when all the money is gone? Well, money becomes a matter of faith. And that's what I'm here for. To make you believe."

valentine_trager.png
trager.jpg

Dr. Richard Trager (Outlast) palette for Valentine.

EDIT: New palette!

"Windmill, windmill, for the land. Turned forever, hand in hand..."

Squigly_murdoc.png
murdoc.jpg

Murdoc Niccals (Gorillaz) palette for Squigly. Wasn't sure what to base Levi on, so I just went with the hat in this picture. Two members down, two to go. If anyone wants to do Noodle and Russell, go for it.

Last edited:
I haven't made a palette in a while, and I have to go somewhere soon. So here are 3 simple ones. I got the idea because I was working on a bunch of palettes, and I made a palette that reminded me of a turkey for Panzerfaust. So I made 3 extras. I'll work on some more Birderfaust's when I get back home.
7l8EIbO.png
t6uTmhX.png
cshHADq.png

While trying to save the Chicken palette it had an error and I got this image:
hNEjgBl.png

Last edited:
qKSkV7R.png
I did this one a while ago too. Back before we had the updated color map, lol. I updated it with the new color map. Just posting to compare our takes on it.
iYI5LFP.png
aKrIFf0.png

I've never even played the X games.But thanks to Zero and Robo-Fortune,I kinda wanted to make this
Repliforce Duo.png

X4_iris2.jpg
Iris( Squigly)
X4_colonel1.jpg
Colonel(Leviathan)

Last edited: