• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Whole bunch of Palettes based on the Jerma Rumbles.
Before I begin to show you probably about 30 palettes. Watch these to understand the Jerma Rumbles.
Now time for the Palettes:
qPJtgYk.png
crbGFEG.png
UsPWgsr.png
FBGFmoq.png
0vxmtaP.png
fQxrTL0.png
qBQ0JhK.png
U7ssoj5.png
EVHBK3n.png
unL9s9n.png
RlGLM8D.png
Ca07q8N.png
EJ18xN2.png
MGAb2fj.png
xMw5CvO.png
iJbpr5N.png
fcBegjp.png
xCGBPHX.png
8Btx91w.png
EtYfufY.png
ze1XvNk.png
KCvmb8N.png
zWN7vxU.png
PATaMJn.png
cA7MYvQ.png
Mx7rnSP.png
1bNS7uZ.png
RgD7Y1c.png
A0J6UxC.png
hkp625u.png
edajX5v.png

Ugh, after much procrastination...I finished it. Its a Yugioh palette this time for Double.
R2pRlZk.png
20111125054841!Pegasus_in_the_3D_Movie.jpg
Relinquished-LCYW-EN-R-1E.png

Can we get Frank West Squigly?

Oh, and for Yugioh Palettes...heheheheh:
Summoned Skull: Squigly
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman: Beowulf

...Maybe Yuusei and Stardust Dragon for Squgly as well? (Yuusei is Squigly and Stardust is Leviathon)

*sigh*
If only someone would take my palette requests...
tumblr_inline_nelyoo4cum1r992p0.png

*sigh*
If only someone would take my palette requests...
View attachment 9654
What you looking for anyway? I can attempt it but it won't be done till tomorrow since its like 1:45 in the night here and I need sleep.

EDIT: Oh, someone already did it.

Last edited:
Please follow the color map for each of the following:
For Robo Fortune:
Ren from Dramatical Murder
4daf269797a1bc9aa7d1eff59f6255b7.jpg
Peridot from Steven Universe
peridot___vector_by_ponychaos13-d8d6ggj.png
Titan Robot from Teen Titans Go!
Titan_Robot.jpg
Raiden from MGR
6952286-raiden-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.jpg
raiden_concept_art___metal_gear_rising_revengeance_by_serenity_discord-d5yt17f.jpg
Casshern from Casshern Sins
kill_casshern__devour_casshern____by_emmzyne-d6mxngj.jpg
Necro from 3rd Strike
necro_electric.png
For Eliza:
Vlad Plasmius from Danny Phantom
Vladmastersplasmiusdd2.gif
I made this palette a while back and I forgot to post it so here it is.
ImmortalHD Robo Fortune
1iKkYvL.png
osmgmsx.png
Sorry if that's too much :(

tumblr_mipn6d6eDK1rzianao1_500.gif
I'll do the Casshern one tho.

Ippo Makanouchi For Beowulf

Little Mac for Beowulf

Dark Pit/Lucina for Fukua

Franky for Big Band

Luffy for Cerebella

Godzilla for anyone

I'm a Greedy motherfucker

Little Mac for Beowulf
Already done. At least twice. In one instance along with all other boxers in Punch-Out!! Wii.

Already done. At least twice. In one instance along with all other boxers in Punch-Out!! Wii.
Imma need a link

Suffering from dehydration after all the water I've lost through my eyes.
Nice palettes render!

I wanted either of those in really bad, but alas, no dice. The Rival Schools Parasoul palette is hands-down the best one she's got anyway. XD And a couple others I came up with made it in so I'm not complaining.

Tried my best to get more palettes with more varied (i.e. non-white) skin tones too, since the game really needed more. Still does, IMO, but it's hard to convince people to go with an original over some kind of character/game reference they want to put in there.

A semi-original palette.Can robots be skeletons?

Only if somebody's exorcised the ghost in the machine.

Also, could somebody please make a Robo palette based on the motorized patriots from Bioshock Infinite? I keep firing her air-heavy laser and mishearing it as "Potomac"...

motorized-_patriot-bioshock-infinite_irrational-games1600-6_625x485.jpg

Thanks!

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Tried my best to get more palettes with more varied (i.e. non-white) skin tones too, since the game really needed more. Still does, IMO, but it's hard to convince people to go with an original over some kind of character/game reference they want to put in there.
I noticed that in those those Filia/Parasoul Palettes but I didn't say anything.
I'm super bummed they didn't get in, I really like them.

it's hard to convince people to go with an original over some kind of character/game reference they want to put in there.

Gotta say i'm not a fan of the 8 or 9 kill la kill palettes that beat out other choices.

"They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things. You know what? They were right."

beowulf_jack.png
Jack222.png
Electro_Bolt.png
incinerate.png

Jack from BioShock as a palette for Beo. His hands are red and blue to represent the Electro-Bolt (or Winter Blast if you want) and Incinerate! plasmids seen in the game.

Only if somebody's exorcised the ghost in the machine.

Also, could somebody please make a Robo palette based on the motorized patriots from Bioshock Infinite? I keep firing her air-heavy laser and mishearing it as "Potomac"...

motorized-_patriot-bioshock-infinite_irrational-games1600-6_625x485.jpg

Thanks!

I already did that a while back.

r_fortune_patriot.png

Edit:

Also, if anyone's interested, I've been working on a color map for Beo's chair and will be working on a map for Eliza's meat coffin (the one that appears when Sehkmet is out). Does anyone want to see it so far? It's still a WIP so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
4 Skullgirls of the elements. Now begin your quest to collect all 4 lest the forces of evil get to them first and bring upon a blight on the earth!

Reactions: Coco
Character swap palettes are fun.
Dead on Arrival.png

Countervenom.png
In both pink and red variations!

Reactions: Duskitty
Wavebird Fortune.png
Milky Squigly.png

Wavebird Ms. Fortune and Milky Mint Squigly from Pan-Pizza/RebelTaxi's comic Loki IRL.

Last edited:
E7rQU0U.png

I am making a bunch of palettes for Beowulf right now. Beowulf is a character that can have so many ideas for palettes. Thats why I have like 50 of them

Reactions: KZN02 and Gamrdogg
Can someone make an Asura Fillia and a Yasha Squigly? Here are the reference pics:
asura__s_wrath_asura_concept_art_v1_by_sidneymadmax-d57boln.png
Yasha_%28Asura%27s_Wrath%29.jpg

Can someone make an Asura Fillia and a Yasha Squigly? Here are the reference pics:
asura__s_wrath_asura_concept_art_v1_by_sidneymadmax-d57boln.png
Yasha_%28Asura%27s_Wrath%29.jpg

@MarioToast did a Cerebella Asura here a while back. Good choices on your part, though, and nobody's done Yasha yet.