• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Yasha_%28Asura%27s_Wrath%29.jpg
squigly___yasha_by_mariokonga-d8sca4d.png

Aeon base. Too lazy to shade it.
aeon_by_mariokonga-d8scn81.png

Gemini
When I close my eyes
It's time to hide
I'm stepping back
Then I attack
You speak for me
Everything goes black
Gemineye.png
Geminiman.png
When you think about it,Gemini Man is actually a good palette choice for Fukua.

Reactions: MarioToast
Can we get a MMBN Iris for Painwheel?

All Mega Man palettes deserve love the franchise lacks. :D

Reactions: PastelOctoling
Do other people read this webcomic? I think other people read this webcomic.
aa08a08268.png

Well, I tried my best at making a color map for Beo's chair. Sorry if it's a bit rough around the edges. If anyone want to clean it up a bit, go ahead, I don't mind.

chair2.png

And to go along with that chair...

"See, I would also like to see the Process...stop...doing what it's doing..."

beowulf_royce.png

royce.jpg

chair2_transistor.png

transistor_sword.jpg

Royce Bracket (Transistor) for Beowulf. The chair is the Transistor.

BTW I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP MAKING TRANSISTOR PALETTES JUST TRY TO STOP ME

Could someone pretty-please make a palette of Panzerfaust as Aganos from KI '13?

Aganos-Concept-Art.png

At the moment I'm taking a little break from palettes. Because Im working on a whole bunch, I am working on almost 20! So here are 2 quick ones. I am almost at my 500th palette. Im on #424. So thats why I'm taking a break. When it reaches 500, I'll start a new Palette Imgur album, so its not hard to load 500+
0ldAspF.png
upJqkja.png

Marie - Skull Grinder Palette.png

17249013260_c6c97a51ab.jpg

17434613502_156a4e6e2f.jpg

17436576625_6bb90f0c31.jpg

17434613422_3cbdafa540.jpg

17250336849_dae4b35489.jpg

Reactions: MarioToast
"I'm so sorry, Red. They took your voice. I couldn't stop them. Well, we took something of theirs."

Double_lady2.png
young_lady.png

The Young Lady (Transistor) palette for Double. Made it in like 10 minutes so excuse the quality.

Reactions: North888
THE TRANSISTOR TRAIN STOPS FOR NO ONE

"We are paper boats, floating on a stream..."

parasoul2_red.png
red_transistor.jpg

Red from Transistor. Krieg is the Transistor sword.

Can someone make a TF2 Pyro themed colors for big band?

Pretty please :3

Take all the time ya need :D

I'd also like to see a MegaMan.EXE for Filia and DarkMega.EXE for Fukua If anyone wants more Mega Man :D

Reactions: PastelOctoling
I have done that along time ago, I made a bunch of TF2 Palettes.
qLfLPFV.png
Ivai4bK.png
That reminds me, I believe Sniper plays the saxophone.

Well, I have made a palette because I've been working on a bunch of palettes, like I said a million times, so Im bringing out some bigs guns, before I upload the bunch of palettes.
0Iy5IrP.png
qZJJGDk.png
Yx9oN22.png
eWpKMEs.png

That reminds me, I believe Sniper plays the saxophone.
He does. I remember because I saw someone change the sax sound effect to Big Band sounds. Maybe later I'll make a Big Band Sniper.

Well, I have made a palette because I've been working on a bunch of palettes, like I said a million times, so Im bringing out some bigs guns, before I upload the bunch of palettes.
0Iy5IrP.png
qZJJGDk.png
Yx9oN22.png
eWpKMEs.png

He does. I remember because I saw someone change the sax sound effect to Big Band sounds. Maybe later I'll make a Big Band Sniper.
"Being an Anti-Skullgirl weapon is a good job mate. It's challenging work, outdoors, I'll guarantee you won't go hungry, because at the end of the day, as long as there's still a Skullheart left on this planet, someone is going to want someone dead."

Reactions: superasdke
"Being an Anti-Skullgirl weapon is a good job mate. It's challenging work, outdoors, I'll guarantee you won't go hungry, because at the end of the day, as long as there's still a Skullheart left on this planet, someone is going to want someone dead."
"Doc I'm a... I'm notta crazed sax man, doc, I'm a weapon. Well, the difference being one's a job, and the other's mental sickness!"

Reactions: KZN02
Done!I gave up trying to fix the hair.The feet were hard to do.Iris.EXE,you got some pretty strange colored shoes.Makes it kinda hard to tell if they're grey or a weird blue color.
Copybot Girl.png

BN6_Iris.jpg

Ryno helped me out with this.It was magical to see this come together.100/100,would hug a million times over.
Cerebella26.png
We successfully combined the waifus.

Last edited:
"Doc I'm a... I'm notta crazed sax man, doc, I'm a weapon. Well, the difference being one's a job, and the other's mental sickness!"
"Be polite, be efficient, and have a plan to KO everyone you meet."

Reactions: superasdke
May I request some Pokémon palettes?

-Regigigas for Panzerfaust
-Mr. Mime for Feng
-Pikachu for Ms. Fortune