• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

work ur magic skullheart
fa52565aa25661c8d5b840477b028003.png

So I want to make a game one day. The gameplay would be similar to Mega Man X with the pick your character aspect of X8. Here are palettes of some characters for that game. I've even reposted an earlier palette!
Black Mage.png

bloodworth.jpg
A shy "Black Mage" named Pandora Bloodworth.

Runnin Gunnin Lady.png

berlitz.JPG
You guys have already seen the Berlitz palette,but I'm reposting again.

That's it.

Reactions: MarioToast
Wow, that Banjo-Kazooie palette fits really well on Squigly. It is a shame really clever palettes like this aren't in the game.
I agree. Maybe when Skullgirls 2 comes out, they will see how epic our palettes are!

In other news, I am taking requests. Anybody got any good suggestions?

In other news, I am taking requests. Anybody got any good suggestions?
Yes, please. I asked for some Guilty gear palettes ealier.
I'm not sure if these have been done already, but can I see some more Guilty Gear stuff? Parasoul as Ky, Cerebella as A.B.A, and Squigly as Dizzy?

Alright, I'll hop along the Undertale hypetrain like the rest of the internet

When I was thinking of doing a crossover this as the first thing that came into mind [plot spoiler! plot spoiler! plot spoiler!]

god Flowey
Double Flowey.png

flowey.jpg
God_flowey.png

I might do more...

Reactions: Duskitty
"What rings you got BITHC"

Palette:
brain_drain_giantdad.png

Reference
giantdad.png

The 'Giantdad' build from Dark Souls. For those of you who didn't get the joke, watch this video. Essentially, it's a PvP build in DS that is considered one of the most efficent (and often, unfair) builds out there.

Any of you guys played or seen someone play Pikmin 3 once? This'll refresh your memory.
Parasoul Recolor 1.png

latest

Where are Parasoul's glasses on her color map? I can't see them :/

Can anyone do a Squigly Frankie Stein palette? It makes sense since they're both mostly living dead teenage girls.
png_mh__frankie_stein__by_betty_edition_s-d6vv01n.png

Can someone fix sekhmet's color map? Thank you.

Oh wow this thread is huge. Also are you still accepting requests/ideas? Coming up with ideas for different characters sounds like fun! Here's just some ideas in case you like any. Of course just do ones if you think it would be fun.

Filia: cthulhu, giygas (making Sampson bright red with black eyes), Ivy from Lackadaisy cats
Peacock: Professor Layton , Count Bleck from Paper Mario, bomberman, Louise from Bob's Burgers, Dot from Animaniacs, Roger Rabbit, Flandre Scarlet from Touhou, Mystia from Touhou
Painwheel: Tiny Tina from Borderlands, A psycho from Borderlands
Parasoul: Kogasa from Touhou, Rachel Alucard from Blazblue, Rosalina from Mario Galaxy
Valentine: Eirin from Touhou, Takano from Higurashi, Hello Nurse from animaniacs, Naoya from Shinmegane tensei Devil Survivor, Tsunade from Naruto, Some sort of actual shadowy ninja costume, Doctor Mario
Ms. Fortune: Garfield, Orin from Touhou, Chen from Touhou, Tama from Muvluv, Kokone from Blazblue, Taokaka from Blazblue, Master Jubei from Blazblue, Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooperhttp://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/assets/renders/render_ratchet_clank.png

Sorry.. it was just fun to come up with things, hopefully this gave a few ideas that someone will like.

Last edited:
filia___giygas_by_mariokonga-d9ev6t7.png
peacock___count_bleck_by_mariokonga-d9ev6t3.png
parasoul___rosalina_by_mariokonga-d9ev6t5.png
Made by a friend of mine, not me:
valentine___tsunade__by_rynozilla__by_mariokonga-d8t3iq5.png
Oh cool!! You and your friend can make these eally quickly. They look really nice! I especially love the Count Bleck one, that came out really neat!
These two I've seen before. You can find Flandre Scarlet here and Taokaka here.
Those are very nice, thank you for showing me. The Flan one is very cute. Also, further on that second link had Valantine as Eirin as well. It was also really good.

Oh cool!! You and your friend can make these eally quickly.
He actually made that one a long time ago, but I made those three just now. I will try to make more of them later.

He actually made that one a long time ago, but I made those three just now. I will try to make more of them later.
Thanks!

Why did I think that Mr. L's Wild Ride was a good idea? I'm going to give myself carpal tunnel, jfc.

Who's got a request? If your willing, you might as well post the image for reference.

This idea came out of nowhere
And hopefully I start making more palettes again soon. But after making over 500 Im a little burnt out
Elg3KYo.png

Fire Tank Guy.png

I know pretty much nothing about everyone in MMZ. All I know is that there's four people and they can turn into cars? I have no idea anymore man.

Turn into cars? What? No one can turn into cars. There are 4 generals that represent an element and they look more robotic than Zero himself...but no cars.

Oh. Whoops. Sorry there,again literally no idea what goes on in the series!