• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Filia Recolor 1.png

SG Reference Pic 1.png

Reactions: MarioToast
To apologize for my ditziness earlier,this is overdue probably,but here. I did some reading up and I think I meant to type Armed Phenomenon,but it must've slipped my mind.

tfw when you have to save the world and fight a copy of your friend.png

Copiedx.png

Hey... anyone here wanna make some edittable palettes for the Indivisible characters? @Zazz? I'd like one for Zahra and Pheobe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakurin
I'd say I need to stop coming up with more characters,but uh,that's never gonna happen. And she just happens to be a bounty hunter with the ability to manipulate light. You know,intensifying the heat of her projectiles. Basically if you get hit with a projectile of hers,it'll do more than burn. Everyone meet...
Bounty Hunter of Light.png

WIN_20151111_120917.JPG

Elyza! And yes I literally did decide to spell her name like that. I think it looks nice.

Yes, please. I asked for some Guilty gear palettes ealier.
here's one

0SRWOrr.png

Added the blue undershort to counter the nearly all-white top. didn't make the center blue because the main color of her top is supposed to be the same color.
I-it's sexy? Why, the thought never crossed my mind....................

Billy Joe Cobra
130LQtI (11).png
tumblr_ngsk9stvG81rlxmdbo1_4004.png
LkRZvDR (4).png
Papi the Harpy
LkRZvDR (3).png
Suicune
130LQtI (7).png
Lapis Lazuli
130LQtI (12).png

Halfway through making this palette I decided I didn't really like it, but figured I may as well finish it anyways.

d7fba06eaf.png

18129e0dae.png

Yay. more palettes! some originals and references
Princess Celestia for Aeon, Double, and D. Violet
aeon_color_map_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wudum.png
E7sIn5h (3).png
CmcDGmh (10).png
Pearl for Parasoul with Holo Pearl Egret
parasoul_with_glasses_by_mariokonga-d9a5s0l (1).png
full_colored_by_mariokonga-d81fy21 (1).png
for D. Violet
CmcDGmh.png
CmcDGmh (3).png
CmcDGmh (4).png
CmcDGmh (2).png
As a Bonus
Untitled115.png

made the panda D. Violet a cute profile pic with MS Paint

Last edited:
I'm very glad to hear that my favourite part of JoJo is getting an anime adaptation.

"What a beautiful Duwang!"

Palettes (2):
eliza_kira.png
sekhmet_killer_queen.png

References (2)
Yoshikage Kira (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable) and his Stand "Killer Queen".
yoshikira.png
killer queen.png

Whistle Concert.png

And yes I know about the horrible Ruby Spears cartoon,and now I can't not read his dialogue without that really weird psuedo-teenager voice popping into my head. Or maybe to some people the cartoon's so bad it good. I dunno,what I do know is that Proto's kind of an ass in the cartoon.

Shades and Scarfenstance.png

Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw Eliza/Thorani parallels. Though Thorani looks like a much nicer person from what we've seen so far.

Then again, from E's original description, "Vampire who controls her thirst by skimming off of charity blood drives instead of hunting people in the night," I thought she was a good girl at first. : P

Then again, from E's original description, "Vampire who controls her thirst by skimming off of charity blood drives instead of hunting people in the night," I thought she was a good girl at first. : P
Part of me wishes that she was, especially after seeing how well she and Squigly seemed to be hitting it off in her story mode before they fought. What could have been. :(
ms__fortune___sly_cooper_by_mariokonga-d9ewwp9.png
Relevant:

Reactions: The Dave and KZN02
Hey thread, been a while. Yall still doing wonderful work in here, keep that up.

Hey... anyone here wanna make some edittable palettes for the Indivisible characters? @Zazz? I'd like one for Zahra and Pheobe.

I had started with some crummy ones a while ago when we only had a few characters revealed.

nHn9zru.png
g9OJAl6.png
ZZiwyBc.png

But that's as far as I ever got. And it's like the whole... apply and layer adjust method, so it's not properly color-able like the threads become used to. May get back to it if I can, just been working non-stop though.

I did a thing...
From left to right: Pop/Rockstar Eliza, Beach Day Eliza with blue and white representing a beach towel, Golddigger(?) Eliza, and Eco-friendly Eliza; she's a tree:PUN:
130LQtI (8).png

Each one has a Sekhmet to go with it :) Beach day Sekhmet is an Orca/Killer Whale and Eco Sekhmet is a tree with an apple in her core
tumblr_ngsk9stvG81rlxmdbo5_40042.png
Also, tried out the Zebei color map
They go so well together. :)
g9OJAl6 (1).png

Alternate universe Eliza.

Palette:
eliza_isis.png

Reference:
In this alternate universe, Eliza is no longer based on Cleopatra, but is now based on Isis (the Egyptian goddess of protection) and Sekmeht is now called Bastet (the Egyptian goddess of war that had a cat's head).
isis.png

Also hey, can someone do Horus as Ra and Albus as Sobek?