• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I think overall we need a large amount more pokemon palletes.

tumblr_n8xkduiGq31r8n1s8o2_1280.png

Braixen
tumblr_n8xkduiGq31r8n1s8o3_500.png

Florges(with Flabebe micro)
tumblr_n8xkduiGq31r8n1s8o1_r1_1280.png

Timburr
tumblr_n8xiyt6Gxh1r8n1s8o1_500.png

Gourgeist
tumblr_n8xiyt6Gxh1r8n1s8o2_1280.png

Dragalge
tumblr_n8xiyt6Gxh1r8n1s8o3_1280.png

Malamar
tumblr_n8xiyt6Gxh1r8n1s8o4_1280.png

Volcarona

Well as always I thank the fan pallete peoples for entertaining my creative lunacy

Here's a list of gundams

master gundam robofortune
gundam fenice robo fortune
nobel gundam robofortune
sengoku astray robofortune

and a list of pokemon

Squigly Hydragon
Pangoro Beowulf
confragigus eliza
diggersby bella

Reactions: Rynozilla
Well as always I thank the fan pallete peoples for entertaining my creative lunacy

Here's a list of gundams

nobel gundam robofortune

and a list of pokemon

Squigly Hydragon
Pangoro Beowulf
confragigus eliza
diggersby bella

You're welcome. I'm starting the Pookeymuns ones now and will update this as I do more.

gkoQeUi.png

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix

Here's a list of gundams

nobel gundam robofortune

and a list of pokemon

Squigly Hydragon
Pangoro Beowulf
confragigus eliza
diggersby bella
Eliza30.png

Cofagrigus
Beowulf19.png

Pangoro
Squigly13.png

Hydreigon (THE BEST ONE, OBVIOUSLY~~ <3)
Cerebella11.png

Diggersby

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Shading and coloring everything must take a while.... I feel cheap using my Noob Color Maps now.. xD

Nah i was focused on a tv show for most of the process. lol

Still, I finished four palettes while you finished one.. Makes me feel like I stole your thunder :P

Depends on how good mine come out. I wasn't going to do Diggersby because I've seen it done, and I don't like the Beo base since it's not shaded. Which is weird because they have the official Robo design out, but not Beo even though they're already working on him. *shrugs*

EDIT:
WuwVnmf.png

Last edited:
Depends on how good mine come out. I wasn't going to do Diggersby because I've seen it done, and I don't like the Beo base since it's not shaded. Which is weird because they have the official Robo design out, but not Beo even though they're already working on him. *shrugs*
Don't question Skullgirls logic, it's bad for your health

I'm kinda antsily waiting for the hd beowulf color map.

hey guys what program do you recommend for doing these custom palettes? I have Adobe Photoshop if that works. Also is it easier to customize a character when they have the layers mapped out as well? I know it sounds dumb me asking but it's my first time doing something like this. I have soo many ridiculous ideas and this just sounds like sooo much fun!

hey guys what program do you recommend for doing these custom palettes? I have Adobe Photoshop if that works. Also is it easier to customize a character when they have the layers mapped out as well? I know it sounds dumb me asking but it's my first time doing something like this. I have soo many ridiculous ideas and this just sounds like sooo much fun!

I use photoshop, I keep it in only one layer, and my trick is to have the Bucket options 'anti-alias' and 'contigui' deactivated. Try it out!

Reactions: Shumabooma
how did you do your Robo Fortune palettes?

Theres a link on the OP that takes you to a post i made, where it shows how to do these palettes with the super expensive art program MS Paint.

For color maps with lighting and shadows and such, click here http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/fan-made-custom-palettes-requests-open.123/
For color maps without shading, click here http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....alettes-requests-open.123/page-48#post-133350 Try them both out and see which you like

Well, here we go. My first palette attempt. I was a bit inspired by Eliza's Kikuri-hime palette and wanted to do a classic MegaTen palette. Thought a bit and had a cool idea.

Will any of you creative people do a palette for me? I wanna see Eliza with an Orpheus palette. Y'know, Makoto Yuki's persona from SMT:P3? Pleaese, please?

Will any of you creative people do a palette for me? I wanna see Eliza with an Orpheus palette. Y'know, Makoto Yuki's persona from SMT:P3? Pleaese, please?
I will attempt it, but I am not sure if it will be good.

Part of me is like somebody mess with a persona elizabeth pallete for eliza...but ehhh