• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

SG 10th DW.png

The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Super Skrull
Thanks, that looks pretty cool, but I meant just a Skrull. Super Skrull, as far as I can remember, never really replaced someone. The regular Skrulls actually replaced Superheroes and high level politicians (iirc on the politicians) in Secret Invasion in an attempt to take over the Earth. The cool part about it was the reader was never sure who was a Hero and who was a Skrull, and they ran ads like this:
spideyskrull.jpg

Anyway, Skrulls look basically like Super Skrull anyway, just minus the not-purple-and-black things. Here are some normal ones.
Skrulls2.jpg

Anybody have any bloody roar ideas or requests that I could do? I did a Uranus Painwheel one a while back, and I'd like to try another. Searching through the thread it seems nobody else has made any BR characters.

I'd like to do a Cronos one, but I can't think of who i'd conceptually fit with or look good on.

Also a suggestion for an insane individual who has too much time on their hands: Compile a list of ever pallete in the thread into a spreadsheet for columns by source of the skin (original or what franchise), and what character it is for. I'm insane/obsessive enough to make one but I lack the time.

Lastly, friendly remind for people making bases/templates: Save as pngs, not jpgs! lossy compression is evil.

i'll make my own robo-fortune color map! with blackjack and- ah forget it.

robo-color-base.gif

Top Left: Color Map
Top Right: Default
Bottom Left: Robo-Ky Mk. I
Bottom Right: Robo-Ky Mk. II

i'll remake this once one of those shaded line arts shows up online.
Ah, thanks for this. Good job on the shading.

Someone stop me from making more Robo Fortune palettes please

tumblr_n8vwvohkwA1rwxvn2o1_1280.png

Imperfect_Cell_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2.jpg
tumblr_n8vwvohkwA1rwxvn2o2_1280.png

super_perfect_cell.jpg
tumblr_n8vwvohkwA1rwxvn2o5_1280.png

2960667-kiryu03.png
tumblr_n8vwvohkwA1rwxvn2o3_1280.png

GokaiOh.png
tumblr_n8vwvohkwA1rwxvn2o4_1280.png

kamen_rider_ooo_tatoba_combo_by_nikocruz-d3jwwhg.jpg
Oh man those cell ones are great. Gonna make a semi imperfect one since you didn't.

EDIT:
Actually, does anybody have the source base/template that this was made from? Since this is a higher resolution then the current one in the OP, I figured I would just apply the shading used in the current one to this one so we have a higher resolution and "smoother" one to work with.

Last edited:
I think I might have a great idea.

Bad Boxart Big Band

Any Kunio Kun/River City Ransom fans here?! Make some noise!
sdb-kenji.gif
Kenji Beowulf.png Kenji
sdb-2.gif
Kunio Beowulf.png Kunio

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
I'm going to give you guys another theme post. Megaman characters and Shovel Knight people.

Propeller Knight - Painwheel.
Duo from Megaman 8 - Big Band
Snakeman- Squigley
Treasure Knight - Big Band
Yellow Devil - Double
Shovel Knight - Robofortune

Last edited:
Reactions: Shumabooma
Request

Eliza - Orochimaru

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:
For a time Eliza's nickname with some people was Ojou-sama cause she is a sophisticated lady and not as much a waifu. Eliza Orochimaru...thus Ojouchimaru.

For a time Eliza's nickname with some people was Ojou-sama cause she is a sophisticated lady and not as much a waifu. Eliza Orochimaru...thus Ojouchimaru.
Okay.

Decided to make the palette myself. Remembering again how I don't like three tone color maps.

sSdtUza.png

Marry me pls
Now now, let's not be hasty here. At least allow me to take you to dinner fist. Hold on I have to get my butler. Lawrence~!

Calling Doctor Nyan-Furr-ious.

Doctor-Nyan-Furr-ious.png

(not sure if I should change the belt colour... if I change it to purple it would just blend in with the rest of the body, but there really isn't any other colour to pick from.)

All_4_One_-_Nefarious.png

Now now, let's not be hasty here. At least allow me to take you to dinner fist. Hold on I have to get my butler. Lawrence~!

Calling Doctor Nyan-Furr-ious.

View attachment 4106

(not sure if I should change the belt colour... if I change it to purple it would just blend in with the rest of the body, but there really isn't any other colour to pick from.)

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR- "Oh, Janice, I've always loved you..." "And I you, Mark" "*Love scene*" *Gets slapped* -RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!

I'm going to give you guys another theme post. Megaman characters and Shovel Knight people.

Propeller Knight - Painwheel.
Treasure Knight - Big Band
Shovel Knight - Robofortune

Don't really like Treasure Knight because he's so dark... his colors are kinda weird to adapt here for me.

zL8XWS4.png
VnZiAt1.png
L1lDcKX.png

Think that color would be better on Brain Drain.

Here's Scythana Color Map.

8gKdLZc.png

The bits of white and odd purple on her chest are for if you want to make palettes like this one, with more of a tube top rather than a ripped t-shirt.
Hv1ezyc.png

If you don't want that, color the white bits her cloth/skin color (whichever's appropriate) and the purple bit black. If you want a tube top, color the whit bits black and the purple bits skin color.

EDIT: Adjusted the glove color, just to make it more intuitive what you're supposed to do.

Also, another Robo Fortune palette. No one anywhere could ever possibly guess this palette, especially with how minimalistic the original reference is. So I'll leave a quote as a hint, on top of telling you the answer in a spoiler tag.

How old is she?
5 minutes.
What is she?
She's a super robot that can shoot 300 turboflex air missiles. She has a hyper body made of indestructible cardboardium.
C8dvS3D.png

If you got it even with such a ridiculous hint, you are gdlk.
Volcan300.jpg

Last edited:
Think that color would be better on Brain Drain.

Here's Scythana Color Map.

HO3gXKv.png

The bits of white and odd purple on her chest are for if you want to make palettes like this one, with more of a tube top rather than a ripped t-shirt.
Hv1ezyc.png

If you don't want that, color the white bits her cloth/skin color (whichever's appropriate) and the purple bit black. If you want a tube top, color the whit bits black and the purple bits skin color.

Also, another Robo Fortune palette. No one anywhere could ever possibly guess this palette, especially with how minimalistic the original reference is. So I'll leave a quote as a hint, on top of telling you the answer in a spoiler tag.

How old is she?
5 minutes.
What is she?
She's a super robot that can shoot 300 turboflex air missiles. She has a hyper body made of indestructible cardboardium.
C8dvS3D.png

If you got it even with such a ridiculous hint, you are gdlk.
Volcan300.jpg
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Ninja x Zidiane x Me OTP (YOU KNOW WHAT THAT PALETTE MEANS! Inb4 someone makes a Zatch Bell palette before I can)

Ninja: Definitely number 2, it has more fidelity to Data's costuming. Also, maybe make the bell on the necklace white to be the communicator pin?

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Ninja x Zidiane x Me OTP (YOU KNOW WHAT THAT PALETTE MEANS! Inb4 someone makes a Zatch Bell palette before I can)
Speaking of Zatch bell palettes, I'm gonna repost this one that Smashblade made

SA6a9bU.png

It's Zeno

Filia50.png
I don't think certain palettes can even look right with only one shade. Hope you use more detailed palettes soon.
ZK248wo.png

Or maybe it's just this reference that doesn't look right on Filia?

Reactions: SmashBlade