• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Persona-3-Protagonist-Orpheus.jpg
View attachment 4075Here is my attempt at Orpheus for @Fat-Ass ♪. If it isn't how he expected, I am sorry.

Not bad, not bad at all. Thank you. <3

Reactions: SkullMan
Not bad, not bad at all. Thank you. <3
You are most certainly welcome. :)

Ok I want some practice guys. hit me with some ideas :D

c3p0 robofortune

So wait is there a Beowulf palette map at all?

The one we have is a higher res version of the indygogo art. The final render should be something more like this but with shading and stuff:

G1LVofR.jpg

The facepaint and arm hair maps also seem pretty important.

Unless some kind kind soul wants to help out the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shumabooma
Dudley for Beowulf, I know it makes no sense
It makes total sense dude. Hajime no ippo fighting spirit is kin with the fighting spirit of wrestling. That and suspenders.

Reactions: Rynozilla
I would ask somebody to do a fan made trace job with temp shading and a color map...but at this point way way too much work, especially when Lab Zero might put out some non-potatoe-cam assets any week now.

So nobody do it unless you really want to okay.

Last edited:
I would ask somebody to do a fan made trace job with temp shading and a color map...but at this point way way too much work, especially when Lab Zero might put out the assets any week now.

So nobody do it unless you really want to okay.
I didn't, say I wanted to make that map. I'm the worst drawer ever.

Oh I know. I'm just making a broader statement to other peoples. No worries friend.

Cherry gal, I ask for your assistance so we can make a beowulf color map. I'm already doing lineart. If you want to that is. (._.) I'm not planning on shading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Humdinger
Cherry gal, I ask for your assistance so we can make a beowulf color map. I'm already doing lineart. If you want to that is. (._.)

I wish you guys luck in csi'ing the facepaint parts and thanks.

Cherry gal, I ask for your assistance so we can make a beowulf color map. I'm already doing lineart. If you want to that is. (._.) I'm not planning on shading it.

The official design for Beowulf should be available to the public really soon, so your jobs may be a lot easier in the next 2 weeks. :PUN:

It's Venus!
sBOj0Ja.png

Non-shaded;
gpuPSDP.png

UPDATE: Extra eye options. Many thanks, Shumabooma!

UPDATE 2: Fixed a few small errors, and added more gloves and boots options.

UPDATE 3: Fixed some shading on her face.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
The official design for Beowulf should be available to the public really soon, so your jobs may be a lot easier in the next 2 weeks. :PUN:
2 weeks does seem like a long time but I think it's best to wait. We do have an unofficial one, so I think it's best we use that one until then. But if there's other palettes of other non-playable characters, I'd be happy to help Gimmie.

2 weeks does seem like a long time but I think it's best to wait. We do have an unofficial one, so I think it's best we use that one until then. But if there's other palettes of other non-playable characters, I'd be happy to help Gimmie.
If you insist
image.jpg

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
I have some color requests. I was gonna do them myself, but don't want to go through the effort.

Molly - Lucca & Robo (From Chrono Trigger; she's lucca and her mech's Robo)
D. Violet - Katara (cause water whip)
D. Violet - Rose (Street Fighter)
D. Violet - Ivy (has probably already been done, but still)
Cerebella - Mikasa & Titan Erin (Bella's Mikasa and Vice Versa's the Titan)
Big Band - Garterbelt (cause it fits)
Fukua - Skrull (cause they are a race of creatures that assume the identities of others)
Fukua - Ben Riley (cause clones)

Hey wait, why isn't Scythana base in the OP? I'll make a new one, cause I can't find the old one, and I'll upload it tomorrow.

I have some color requests. I was gonna do them myself, but don't want to go through the effort.

Molly - Lucca & Robo (From Chrono Trigger; she's lucca and her mech's Robo)
D. Violet - Katara (cause water whip)
D. Violet - Rose (Street Fighter)
D. Violet - Ivy (has probably already been done, but still)
Cerebella - Mikasa & Titan Erin (Bella's Mikasa and Vice Versa's the Titan)
Big Band - Garterbelt (cause it fits)
Fukua - Skrull (cause they are a race of creatures that assume the identities of others)
Fukua - Ben Riley (cause clones)
Super skrukua.png

fun palette. Since she doesn't show much of her other arm, I put the rest of the Thing's arm in the teeth

scarlet fukua.png

went with the classic! Also put his hair out and mask on his head for extra effect!

It will probably be sooner than 2 weeks... that's just a Skullgirls saying thing... Uhh... yeah...

Hey wait, why isn't Scythana base in the OP? I'll make a new one, cause I can't find the old one, and I'll upload it tomorrow.

I only have the bases I could find, mostly the in-game cast, unless something else came up along the way. But I was away from the thread for a while so I'm probably missing more, so let me know what else there is to add to the OP.

I'm genuinely astonished at the speed this topic is going. So many great palettes getting pumped out so quickly. 0_0

@Shumabooma you sure you're new to this? Your work says otherwise. orz

So now Venus is "on the table"? If only that translated to the game as well. I wanted my Team Bloody Bites... T_T

Anywho, my humble suggestions for Venus palettes:
Bayonetta
Vega Donna (Onimusha 3)
Mistral (Metal Gear Rising Revengeance)
Succubus Catherine (Catherine)
Izanami (Persona 4)*
Queen of Hearts (Alice: Madness Returns)**
Shannon (God Hand)***
Vanilla Ice and Cream for her appendages (though they're not in the color map, so no worries)

*Apologies for the small image but honestly, this is really all there is to her colorwise.
**I already made this suggestion for Eliza but it's also very fitting for Venus as the Queen also has a tentacles, eyes and teeth thing going on for her. In fact, her castle and domain are a extension of herself.
***Sorry for the crummy reference. Side note, she also has a demon form but only halfway decent reference I can find is on YT. :/

Reactions: Shumabooma
That looks amazing. Honestly amazing. (I just HATE how Rakurin has Gray outlines on his palettes, for some reason...)

All color maps in the OP have been updated so that the garbage grey outlines are no longer there.

I've also updated the OP with every color map that I've found. If anyone finds a color map not up there that should be, let me know so that I may update it.