• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Q7Vhjyx.png
Mostly just an original, I just wanted to make a Molly palette with rose tinted glasses

First of all: Prepare some goddamned lemonade, Skølldir is coming for a visit.
big_band___sk__lldir_by_mariokonga-d8hlcpd.png

Skolldir_Alpha.png

Skølldir (Awesomenauts)

Secondly, I know that we already have a Leduc base, but I was already half-done with mine when that one was put up, so I'll just post mine too.
full_colored_by_mariokonga-d8hlclj.png

And this is a palette I made with my base:
leduc___shino_aburame_by_mariokonga-d8hlcpq.png

nuns-shino-aburame.jpg

Shino Aburame (Naruto)

Would anyone be willing to try their hand at a Neptuneman Palette for Beowulf?
latest

20120228_261c91.jpg

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Made this from scratch rather than color picking... hope it's alright. Bit rusty.
ot7bvRt.png
That looks awesome, thanks!

Reactions: Rakurin
Has anyone done Eliza as Rose from Street Fighter yet?
I think there might be some potential there.

There is potential in there, now that I read it, I am surprised that a Rose palette was not official in the get go, might give it a chance during the week...

also

deadly neurotoxin
Sin nombre.png

There was no one left who could remember how it happened.
How the world had fallen under darkness.
At least, no one who would do anything.
No one to fight the Skullgirl, no one who challenge her power
or so Marie believed.
tumblr_njqbvnrC9M1ro0g5eo1_1280.png

Um, yeah, because I'm not the best at working with color maps the lighting got a little wonky but
it's something?

When's Aeon color map?

(It had to be done)

Bewoulf dreamed of becoming more then just a wrestler. He wanted to shoot for the stars, for the galaxies even. He came across a man with overwhelming amounts of testosterone and masculinity, who showed him the true path to achieving his goals and dreams. He showed him a power that not even Beowulf knew dwell inside him. Thus, Beowulf became Kamina from Gurren Lagann.

Sw7emQi.png

AcqHHkr.png

A series of Beowulf Gurren Lagann inspired quotes.
"A real man never dies, even when he is K.O.ed"

"We do mix-ups beyond the assist we were comboing before! Little by little, we grapple a bit further with each turn. That's how this chair works!!"

"Your chair is a chair that will pierce the heavens!"

"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of that huge hat of yours and listen! The crowd of the Hype Meter echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass wrestler - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Beowulf!"

"You best remember this, fuzzball! Comboing is all about one man's fighting spirit colliding into another!"

GIGANTIC.. ARM.. BLOCKBUSTAAAH!

(I am so sorry)

Last edited:
Made this palette several months ago. It was a prediction for Beowulf's voice actor because one of my friends had recommended Markiplier to Lab Zero as the voice, and they said they would consider him and possibly invite him to audition. I'm very happy with Kai Kennedy as the voice, but I still really like this palette.

tumblr_ng3cg8lrMI1tert8xo1_1280.png

I made this a while ago but I don't think I've posted it here yet.

tumblr_njvirpDuzH1tdm0tyo1_1280.png

Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's)
402.png
Funny, I've made a palette myself earlier, but I think you're better at this than I am.
Robo Fortune - Foxy Palette.png

Zaku II R.Fortune! It's mass produced line!