• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

falcon.png
YESH! Show me your Bewbs!!!

"You were here, weren't you? Little pig. I'll find all of you whores."

Palette:
Big_band_chris.png

References (2)
chris_walker.jpg
the_walrider.jpg

Big Band as Chris Walker from Outlast, with his sax being based on the Walrider.

Made this a long time ago and don't think I posted it, but it's even more relevant now with the latest episode.

5b50ec958e.png
It's perfect. :)

How about a Tenryuu palette for Valentine or Annie?

51_3.png

Reactions: MooseHogBro
Why Tho.jpg
X8_luminewaist1.jpg

Remastered the Lumine palette,sorry if it turned out blurry,I have no idea why happened when saving it.The vacuum is based of Lumine's second form

Well,they both like puns,I guess.
Cut Em Down.png

CW-03-CutMan-Art.jpg

KHdohvL.png

complete with Wario Kreig and arm band!
HufNIes.png
FDBnrrH.png

golurk.jpg
Will you do Shiny Golurk next?

Um I guess I can do requests. I'll need a good image (or several) to look at and I'm limiting it to playable characters for now.

I just saw the new Terminator movie a couple of days ago. Can I request a T-1000 (the liquid metal Terminator) palette for Double?

I just saw the new Terminator movie a couple of days ago. Can I request a T-1000 (the liquid metal Terminator) palette for Double?
yeah i can do that

EDIT: I have Sister Agatha done.
fAX5jHq.png

It looks fairly similar to her normal appearance, since I based it on the policeman disguise.

Now, did you mean all of Double was liquid metal, or was there a specific image you meant?

Last edited:
yeah i can do that

EDIT: I have Sister Agatha done.
fAX5jHq.png

It looks fairly similar to her normal appearance, since I based it on the policeman disguise.

Now, did you mean all of Double was liquid metal, or was there a specific image you meant?

Yeah, I want all of Double to look like liquid metal. Thank you!

SleepingSquigly.png

Make it pink! No, blue! Squigly as Aurora from Disney's Sleeping Beauty with Leviathan as the Dragon Form of Maleficent!

Squigly's clothes will change color during the match and Leviathan will breathe green fire! :)

I based the wolf parts on Pokemon XD's Shadow Marowak, as well as the Marowak ghost.
CVYVLBT.png

250px-105Marowak.png
tumblr_mud8vsWrLG1r52y61o1_250.gif

In other news, if there's a palette you want done, I could take a stab at it. Though either @ me or quote me so I get an alert please!

Last edited:
In other news, if there's a palette you want done, I could take a stab at it. Though either @ me or quote me so I get an alert please!

I'll take you up on your offer then. Could you do a Courage the Cowardly Dog palette for Ms. Fortune if you can.

I'll take you up on your offer then. Could you do a Courage the Cowardly Dog palette for Ms. Fortune if you can.
Here you go!
UrpRoOE.png

This one gave me a run for my money, considering Courage only has like two colors.

You got it!

EDIT:
BbeMc35.png

Trying to integrate that red cloth she wears was tricky. Hopefully though it looks alright!

Thank you!

Reactions: Marrow
@Mr. Marowak May I request another one? Aeon for Parasoul? I saw it on this thread wayyyy back but it got deleted.

DLC_Aeon.png

aeon_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wudv7.png

Here you go!
UrpRoOE.png

This one gave me a run for my money, considering Courage only has like two colors.
You da best.

Reactions: Marrow
Can someone make a palette for Parasoul of Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 and/or a Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) palette for Fukua?

Can someone make a palette for Parasoul of Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 and/or a Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) palette for Fukua?
I could do that.

Also, could you do Sybil Reisz (Transistor) for Parasoul?

References (2):
image.jpg
image.jpg

The one on top is Sybil at the beginning of Transistor, and the one below is the Processed version that Transistor's main character, Red, fights in the game. You can choose either one, it doesn't really matter.

Thank you oh my god it's awesome '0'
Can I use the Fukua palette as my icon for Skype?