• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Also, could you do Sybil Reisz (Transistor) for Parasoul?
mAWcjTx.png

Can we get Haseo (.hack G.U.) for Valentine? Any form really.

Oh I'm new here but I would like to ask for a Elizabeth from king of fighter for parasoul or eliza

sure, whatcha have in mind?

I already requested this before, but Aeon for Parasoul?

I already requested this before, but Aeon for Parasoul?
Alright. I might have missed it, sorry about that.

Now all we need is a Tetsuro palette for Umbrella and a palette of the conductor for Big Band (Both from Galaxy Express 999)
Also I don't think a Mr. Universe/Young Greg (Steven Universe) palette for Beowulf would be too hard?

Now all we need is a Tetsuro palette for Umbrella and a palette of the conductor for Big Band (Both from Galaxy Express 999)
Also I don't think a Mr. Universe/Young Greg (Steven Universe) palette for Beowulf would be too hard?
u2qZHRJ.png
Sorry if Hungern looks a little bland, I don't know a lot about GE999 and the only weapon I saw Tetsuro with was a handgun

Last edited:
Huh, first form Haseo looks surprising good on Valentine

Can we get the original Gundam for R.Fortune? And Char's Zaku II? We got the Big Zam for BB already so why not more Gundamu?

lXCCyF8.png

it was so hard you guys my computer kicked me in the chest and my hands went on a strike and i couldn't end the strike because i needed to sign a document but i couldn't because no hands

Huh, first form Haseo looks surprising good on Valentine

Can we get the original Gundam for R.Fortune? And Char's Zaku II? We got the Big Zam for BB already so why not more Gundamu?
I can do the original Gundam, but what is a Zaku II, and who is Char?

Char? The main "villain" or well...maybe antagonist is a better word for it? Anyway, here's some reference pics. There are a lot of lookalikes out there for Char and a lot of lookalikes out there for the gundam, many from it's own convoluted series XD

Mobile Suit Gundam:

0041-714x1024.jpg

R.Fortune would probably have the Beam Saber or Beam Rifle shots be the color of her beams here.

Zaku II:
hguc-ms-06-zaku-pa.jpg

Zaku-Hawk-Gundam.jpg

The Beams here would most likely be the Heat Hawk given Zakus don't have energy weapons

Char Aznable:

Char's Zaku II:
latest

Same Beam color as the Zaku II.

I'm not expecting a Char and Char Zaku II palette, nor the beams, just asking for the Gundam, Zaku II, and Char's red Zaku II. Though now that I think about it, a Char Brain Drain palette would work beautifully with all this XD

And why don't you know this? Gundam's classic. Everyone should have watched it at least once in their life, or at least some version of gundam. Go out and enjoy some great giant robots sometime! :D

Last edited:
Where's the Battle Network Zero? You betrayed me! D:

Where's the Battle Network Zero? You betrayed me! D:
There's a Battle Network Zero?I did not know that.Gimme a few minutes.

And why don't you know this? Gundam's classic. Everyone should have watched it at least once in their life, or at least some version of gundam. Go out and enjoy some great giant robots sometime! :D
ykHA2xE.png

I requested this earlier, but nobody got a chance to do it; can you make a Dojima Beowulf and a Nanako Annie from Persona?

Reactions: MooseHogBro
3m7SiGn.png

EDIT:
s6yGNTS.png
Oh right, the announcer voiced Dojima in the hiimdaisy Persona 4 comic dub.

W1qI3IS.png

250px-660Diggersby.png
I believe it's Bugs Bunny's birthday today, according to my Facebook feed.

Reactions: MooseHogBro
Well BN Zero IS a virus, so I suppose it kinda makes sense. He was just showing his love the only way he can, through ruining computers.