• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Okay, new rules. You can only pick one. Just one. The other will be LOST FOREVER or probably done by another person. Now, the last time was an utter failure, but I think I can score some with this next matchup.

A. Peacock as the Clone from Stealth Bastard
Stealth-Bastard-01.jpg

B. Eliza as Rachel Ooze from Resident Evil: Revealations.
maxresdefault.jpg
I would say a Eliza Rachel Ooze. Mainly because Peacock clone palette I think would look horrible

I would say a Eliza Rachel Ooze. Mainly because Peacock clone palette I think would look horrible
I meant doing a palette on it.

I happen to wonder. Did anyone make a Lord Raptor palette yet?

I hate myself for not noticing this game sooner.
nLTFbBq.png
latest

Reactions: TechPowah and KZN02
SenpaiClubFilia.png

Filia as Tsumiki Domen from a webtoon called "Senpai Club".

Reactions: MarioToast
I've haven't seen Friendship Games. Yet. However, I did a nice palette based off of one of the Shadowbolts in honor of the movie! I still love Equestria Girls, I wish it was a TV series instead of a movie!

Parasoul Palette 2.png

Either way, it's Parasoul as Sugarcoat. Here's the reference:
the_shadowbolts___sugarcoat_by_mixiepie-d9bw84z.png

I made a custom smurf palette for Cerebella while I was editing the sprites files, this doesn't work in game by the way I haven't figure that out yet. Yes I know her breasts have funny colors but this was just a test.
68E9414FAE7472B2778EFD0874EB96A8C913C6A0

Reactions: MarioToast
I made a custom smurf palette for Cerebella while I was editing the sprites files, this doesn't work in game by the way I haven't figure that out yet. Yes I know her breasts have funny colors but this was just a test.
68E9414FAE7472B2778EFD0874EB96A8C913C6A0
I want to learn from you when you do it in the game. Does it work for Steam?

Purr-sonally, I think she should have gotten this palette instead of Eliza, because I think they have more in common.
But we already have a Jedah palette for her!

So uh, is there a color map for Hive somewhere?

"Team Rocket, blasting off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth, that's right!"

Palette:
nadia_meowth.png

Reference:
meowth.png

Meowth (Pokémon) with a Team Rocket uniform and Poké Ball bell for Ms. Fortune.

I want to learn from you when you do it in the game. Does it work for Steam?
Yes this works in the steam version of the game I assume it also works in the non-steam version too.

I suppose I'll request some more... I'm not sure if these have been done already, but can I see some more Guilty Gear stuff? Parasoul as Ky, Cerebella as A.B.A, and Squigly as Dizzy?

Wait, I never asked this before, but how do you put catchy titles in spoiler names?

Wait, I never asked this before, but how do you put catchy titles in spoiler names?
Put =(Spoiler name) after the first spoiler text. For example:
[spoiler=spoiler name here]

I don't know if I wish for this to be a thing or not...
Ghost Rider for Squigly; I did the palette out of the top of my head, no reference pic to get the colors. Sorry if it doesn't look great
LjXkAD6 (1).png

This looks like a Halloween palette for the most part.
Ghost-rider-club-image-ghost-rider-club-36321603-1200-800.jpg

I don't know if I wish for this to be a thing or not...
Ghost Rider for Squigly; I did the palette out of the top of my head, no reference pic to get the colors. Sorry if it doesn't look great
View attachment 11858
This looks like a Halloween palette for the most part.
Ghost-rider-club-image-ghost-rider-club-36321603-1200-800.jpg
Maybe if there were some flame effects behind her head, it would be easier to get the reference.

Since while we're here, someone needs to do a Peacock Uncle Grandpa palette, because both characters are nonsense in itself. Anyone up for the challenge? Not giving you a pic this time, you have to look up the picture on your own.

Just discovered this thread right now...Forgive me my bluntness but someone can teach me where i put the sprites and how works? I got it the Rakurin(bless ya son) tutorial, though anything but this is dark, unclean and scary for me. All my SG archives are in Microsoft SharePoint Workspace (.gfs) and, yeah... I dunno know what to do. I dont wanna read 146 pages.... Already reading alot for my monograph. Ah! Which color number the custom subistute?
63366797.jpg

Can anyone do a palette for Jack-O (prefferably w/ Squiggly) and an Infinity Mijinion one?

Can anyone do a palette for Jack-O (prefferably w/ Squiggly) and an Infinity Mijinion one?
I made a request for that color scheme not to long ago for Fukua. But I think Infinity Mijinion from X6 would be harder for Squigly.

I asked for it ages ago, but could there possibly be a Beowulf as Aikuro Mikisugi, from Kill La Kill?
With the chair as his teacher's uniform? C-Cause he takes off his clothes?
That'd be hot.

I'd ask for an A.B.A Filia, but Meow ninja'd me with Cerebella, so whatever. Any A.B.A palette is better than zero A.B.A palettes.

Last edited:
I asked for it ages ago, but could there possibly be a Beowulf as Aikuro Mikisugi, from Kill La Kill?
With the chair as his teacher's uniform? C-Cause he takes off his clothes?
That'd be hot.

I'd ask for an A.B.A Filia, but Meow ninja'd me with Cerebella, so whatever. Any A.B.A palette is better than zero A.B.A palettes.
Somehow I'm imagining a Folding Chair DTR.

Reactions: abc
I made a request for that color scheme not to long ago for Fukua. But I think Infinity Mijinion from X6 would be harder for Squigly.

Oh no IM could be done with anybody.