• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I'm slowly going through the entire thread and now I want to hear Olivia Olson do Eliza's lines.
Eliza10.png

And after about three hours in GIMP for the first time (most of which was spent filling in the single lines of individual pixels and deciding the exact colors more than any technical issues), I've made another version of something that's been done before.
q6vGOYV.png

The aggressive shoto!

Not sure what to do with the shoes since he's barefoot.

I still think the hair color's wrong, but Ken's in-game models always look too yellow, and actually nailing it would require a lot more time spent on shading more precisely than Filia's design.

Reactions: MarioToast
Apparently, someone told me I can only do SG recolors here. I say, "Screw that! What about other characters?" And thus, I have a new generation of palette making. Here's some UNIB Characters as the main four from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
4e31a7ba311cc3114ea07360c0f99ac6.png
Hyde as Ex-Aid
6c67c6e07975790e787f6ddd00d940cc.png
Seth as Brave
d0af778ebaaf277b805b2e792c351342.png
Carmine as Snipe
3d154fd77729ae51e5d8a087951f3daf.png
Gordeau as Lazer

Apparently, someone told me I can only do SG recolors here. I say, "Screw that! What about other characters?" And thus, I have a new generation of palette making. Here's some UNIB Characters as the main four from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
4e31a7ba311cc3114ea07360c0f99ac6.png
Hyde as Ex-Aid
6c67c6e07975790e787f6ddd00d940cc.png
Seth as Brave
d0af778ebaaf277b805b2e792c351342.png
Carmine as Snipe
3d154fd77729ae51e5d8a087951f3daf.png
Gordeau as Lazer

Before this ends poorly, might I attempt to make a friendly recommendation to a thread on Dustloop that I'm apart of where this kind of art is accepted?
You can find it here:
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/inde...sds-and-renderings-new-bbcp-available/&page=1

Besides it also gives me a good reason to post some more colors.
Deadpool Ms. Fortune (No Ref. Img.).png
Jack-O Painwheel (No Ref. Img.).png
Madworld Valentine (No Ref. Img.).png

References
Ms. Fortune as Deadpool
Painwheel as Jack-O from Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-
Valentine with an Original Color based on Madworld's color scheme

Can someone plz message me on how to changed the spoiler tag name?

Before this ends poorly, might I attempt to make a friendly recommendation to a thread on Dustloop that I'm apart of where this kind of art is accepted?
You can find it here:
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/inde...sds-and-renderings-new-bbcp-available/&page=1

snip

References
Ms. Fortune as Deadpool

That first one in particular should be in the game.

You put a = and then text inside the first set of spoiler brackets. You can just quote any post with named spoilers and see the coding they use for it.

I have a question of my own. Is there a template for Parasoul with glasses? Or do I have to use one of the small images on Shoryuken?

Reactions: SegGel2009
That first one in particular should be in the game.

You put a = and then text inside the first set of spoiler brackets. You can just quote any post with named spoilers and see the coding they use for it.

I have a question of my own. Is there a template for Parasoul with glasses? Or do I have to use one of the small images on Shoryuken?

Thanks for the help and compliment. Also Parasoul's Glasses Color Map is somewhere in this thread but I bet nobody wants to dig through 154 pages so I'll post it for you.

Glasses Color Map.png

Before anyone asks, I did NOT make this.

Last edited:
You can find it here:

References
Ms. Fortune as Deadpool

I am member of that, and it's hard to find good Skullgirls references lately.

Thanks for the glasses palette, though I haven't gotten to that particular project yet. I have plenty of ideas right now...

as3jWhh.png

latest

Asuras-Wrath-0001.jpg
Halfway through making this I realized that Asura in "completely batshit crazy" form would work better, but ugh GIMP has trouble with the bucket tool and dark grays. I really liked making this one, though I had trouble thinking of any colors other than gold for the Buer Drive parts.
rAW34qI.png

Based on Melia Antiqua
latest
I ultimately abandoned palette limitations on this one, and I think I'm going to go back and modify it even further. Blue on the chest. But this one was fun too.

I'm requesting a Jin Kisaragi Parasoul. Because that'd be pretty sweet.

I made the Straw Hat Pirates.
ileum___luffy_by_mariokonga-dap0ym3.png
annie___roronoa_zoro_by_mariokonga-dap0ymj.png
ms__fortune___nami_by_mariokonga-dap0yls.png
double___usopp_by_mariokonga-dap0zzh.png
ottomo___sanji_by_mariokonga-dap0yln.png
peacock___tony_tony_chopper_by_mariokonga-dap0ylk.png
eliza___nico_robin_by_mariokonga-dap0ym8.png
cerebella___franky_by_mariokonga-dap0ymb.png
squigly___brook_by_mariokonga-dap0ylf.png
chibi_straw_hat_pirates_by_sergiart-d56tmy9.png
Bonus: Buggy!
ms__fortune___buggy_the_star_clown_by_mariokonga-dap0yly.png

Reactions: Fumako and KZN02
I first played this game nine hours ago.
TL1Ge8i.png

STREETS. OF. RAGE! (2)

I think the version of the picture I used for colors is darker than the original... meh. Pretty sure it's fanart anyway. These colors fit the style of Blaze's era pretty well. Krieg based off her Kikou Shou attack and the knife.

I also went and amateurishly redrew her wrist sleeves because they don't look good as wristbands.

wKS1h7q.png

Changed the colors of the hair, gloves, and skirt to look both accurate and eye-catching. And of course, changed the colors of most of the shirt. Also gave her socks. Eh.

Last edited:
Cerebella Recolor 1.png

April/Glitter Spring (Glitter Force) OR Nao Midorikawa/ Cure March (Smile Precure)

I'm requesting a Jin Kisaragi Parasoul. Because that'd be pretty sweet.

I sure hope this is okay.

Jin Parasoul 1 (No Ref. Img.).png

Wait, does that even LOOK like Jin? Dammit this one is hard. Improvement suggestions anyone? Or is this fine?

Seriously, is anyone taking requests, or does no one visit this thread anymore?

I may have some free time this weekend if you have anything in mind. Besides I'm running out of ideas for colors.
Miia from Monster Monsume, Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town, Panty and Stocking, and/or Star Butterfly.

Miia from Monster Monsume, Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town, Panty and Stocking, and/or Star Butterfly.

I probably should've been more specific. I need info like what character you want it on and (if applicable) what costume you'd like. Reference images always help too.

Also superasdke made a Rotten Robbie color. It's on the previous page.

Also yes, it's possible to play Skullgirls with a GameCube controller.
Tutorial Here How to:
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index....eCube_Controller_Adapter_for_Wii_U_in_Dolphin

I probably should've been more specific. I need info like what character you want it on and (if applicable) what costume you'd like. Reference images always help too.
latest

Miia on Eliza

latest

Star Butterfly on Filia/Fukua

Now that i think of it, Panty and Stocking were probably already done before. Also if you think the character skins would look better on another character then go for it.

Also yes, it's possible to play Skullgirls with a GameCube controller.
Tutorial Here How to:
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index....eCube_Controller_Adapter_for_Wii_U_in_Dolphin

Lol I put that in my signature as a joke because a ton of Smash players asked that on /r/skullgirls a lot for awhile.

Request for Parasoul as Chaos from UNIB. And remember that Ex-Aid palette I did for Hyde? Do it for Robo-Fortune.

As per Baron Rider's Request

Chaos Parasoul (No Ref. Img.).png

Based on Chaos from Under Night IN-Birth Exe:Late

Thank god for Glasses Parasoul. Now if only if I was better in UNIBE. Also when's Late[st] gonna come out on American consoles?
Chaos.png

Ex-Aid Robo-Fortune (No Ref. Img.).png

Based on Ex-Aid from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

I'm quite happy with this one actually spite the fact it's my first attempt at a Robo-Fortune Palette.
28862828555_0288419de0_b.jpg

Last edited:
It's also fun to post two times in a single day.

Nobody Eliza (No Ref. Img.).png

Nobody from Xblaze - LOST:Memories
Let's be honest. You were expecting an original color.
Nobody.png

Coconut Ms. Fortune (No Ref. Img.).png

Coconut from Nekopara
Because Coconut is cute and there had to be a Nekopara color.
Coconut.png

RED Medic Valentine (No Ref. Img.).png

RED Medic from Team Fortress 2
Wait. Since Valentine's a nurse instead of a doctor, does that mean I don't have to trust her?
RED Medic.png

Last edited:
Fukua Palette 1.png

latest
Carmine (Under Night In-Birth)

FANCY MEETING YOU HERE, SKULLGIRL!
EWkJ2MH.png

latest

Maybe I'll do Face Nemesis later, but not really feeling it now.

I didn't even make the connection to Xenoblade when I wrote that.
More Painwheel love!
V0qdYxd.png

asura-s-wrath-playstation-3-ps3-1330013799-544.jpg

The inside of her mouth should be gold instead, but it doesn't show.
Q6ztXpR.png

latest

Edit: fixed stuffs

Last edited:
I'm going through this show but haven't been able to watch it for the last week and probably not for at least another week. I'm going slightly crazy.

opR375r.png

I'm not sure about keeping the original shading on Vice-Versa, but maaan it would take a lot of work to completely redo Vice-Versa's shading. I also don't like having to deal with the sleeves. The overall color scheme still comes together and I really like my visor.
kLe89ep.png

It took much less time for me to decide on the specific color mapping of this one. I just wish I could figure out a visored version.
The quotes put this in spoiler territory, but I just keep listening to the song...

Last edited:
Reactions: Coco and MarioToast
If Filia was constantly forced to change Schools...

Misaki Municipal High School Filia.png
Ohashi High School Filia.png
ToHeart Filia.png
Yasogami High Filia.png
Yokai Academy Filia.png
Nisekoi High School Uniform Filia.png

From Top to Bottom

Misaki Municipal High School (Shakugan no Shana)
Ohashi High School (Toradora!)
The ToHeart High School (ToHeart Series)
Yasogami High School (Persona 4)
Yokai Academy (Rosario + Vampire)
The Nisekoi High School (Nisekoi)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioToast and Coco
7XiCb0j.png

Orchid_Wallpaper_1920x1080-1.jpg

Black Orchid
I initially tried using the goggles for the nurse's cap but they're in the darker part of the lighting augh
QIpnJIv.png

NetNavi Colonel
IN7Mdje.png

aU9Vp7c.png

Ia82dph.jpg

UaC5Clt.png

Connie Maheswaran
Apparently commas break the spoiler titles.

Last edited:
To all of the Guilty Gear characters who just so happen to have birthdays on Christmas.

Axl Parasoul (No Ref. Img.).png
Dizzy Eliza (No Ref. Img.).png
Elphelt Filia (No Ref. Img.).png
Elphelt Fukua (No Ref. Img.).png
Plain Default Color.png
Parasoul as Axl Low
Eliza as Dizzy
Filia as Elphelt's -Sign- Costume
Fukua as Elphelt's -Revelator Costume
Valentine as herself prior to May 2nd, 2014

Merry Christmas Guys and Happy Birthday Valentine

Last edited:
I just found out that Skulldudes is a thing. Also spotty palettes are kind of a thing. Sketch is crap at this and I am sorry.

20161226_135038.png

tumblr_o3q5vvAoiE1rl9w9no1_500.jpg

Watermystic's Leviathan

20161226_135130.png

tumblr_naoun7OOOs1qm8qxmo1_500.png

Pasteldot's Life Gem

20161226_135010.png

tumblr_n5u2iyFxYY1rha9roo3_250.png

Rottenchicken's Life Gem also I don't have a bigger image right now sorry

Since 2016 is coming to a close, I'm going to finish the year by re-posting the top 10 colors I created this year that I liked most.

Chaos Parasoul (No Ref. Img.).png

Parasoul as Chaos from Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
Baron Rider requested this one. And honestly I admit, this one looks awesome on Parasoul.
I think it's the glasses that make it look great.
Phonon Squigly (No Ref. Img.).png

Squigly as Phonon from Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
Come on, they both have snakes that they use as weapons, both are related to music in some way, and... I can't come up with a third...
Nobody Eliza (No Ref. Img.).png

Eliza as Nobody from Xblaze - LOST:Memories
With Eliza's "clothing", it works really well.
Robo-Fortune Fukua (No Ref. Img.).png

Fukua as Robo-Fortune from Skullgirls
Since Fukua is a parody of palette swaps, clones, etc. I thought Robo-Fortune would've been a perfect match.
Deadpool Ms. Fortune (No Ref. Img.).png

Ms. Fortune as Deadpool
Now that I think about it, they are the super similar. Both love to crack jokes, both can't die, and both uh... NOT AGAIN.
Emi Parasoul (No Ref. Img.).png

Parasoul as Emi Yusa from The Devil is a Part-Timer!
I mostly owe it to Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition for introducing me to the series (as well as many other good anime, actually I think Fighting Climax got me into anime and fighting games in general.)
Amane Eliza (No Ref. Img.).png

Eliza as Amane Nishiki from BlazBlue
It's still the costume I swear.
Yes I am being honest here.
Coconut Ms. Fortune (No Ref. Img.).png

Ms. Fortune as Coconut from Nekopara
If the Nekopara OVA reached its funding goal 45 minutes after it launched, you know people like it. I like Nekopara a lot also.
Suu Double (No Ref. Img.).png

Double as Suu from Monster Musume
Both characters can shapeshift, both character's bodies are mostly made of liquids (No not those liquids you pervert) and both... uh... let's just skip it this time.
Holo Ms. Fortune (No Ref. Img.).png

Ms. Fortune as Holo from Spice and Wolf
Okay fine, I like Ms. Fortune. And Holo. A lot. Is it wrong to like animal girls?

Hope you all have a happy New Years and I can't wait to see what you guys do during 2017.

Last edited:
CBS Fortune.png

thumb_4_1280x720.jpg

Ms. Fortune as Ginger from Chainmail Bikini Squad. This web cartoon only lasted 7 episodes, but it's pretty good.

Gertrude Peacock.png

photo-nov-21-11-04-58-am.jpg

Peacock as Gertrude from "I Hate Fairyland" a.k.a. "My new favorite comic series since Scott Pilgrim"

More Kirby palettes, yeah.
I'm also nicknaming each one, kinda similar to how Skullgirls Mobile gives a name to each costume.
p9WdVCK.png

"Annie of Ripple Star" Based on Queen Ripple from Kirby 64.
cCWxc3A.png

"Megaton Punch" Based on Iron Mom from Kirby Super Star/Ultra.
hyheFbQ.png

"Dirty and Beauty" Based on Queen Sectonia from Kirby Triple Deluxe.
kfqkygV.png

"Poppy Sistah" Based on Poppy Bros. Jr. from various Kirby games.