• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

you're doing some major implying there
Really? I thought I got my point across rather clearly. Binding of Isaac is easily one of the worst games I've ever played. Clunky controls, hard for the sake of being hard, disgusting image and theme, the art is atrocious, the story is superficial and throughout the game I kept asking myself "Am I supposed to be feeling sorry for this guy? They're trying to tell me that he had a shit life, but I just can't seem to care."

Hell, the FNAF animatronics were more sympathetic.

Last edited:
A FNAF Movie? With a bunch of teenagers? Well I guess it makes sense... I guess...

What? Are they gonna go into an abandoned Freddy Fazbear's all on a bet so they don't look wimpy or something?

...I totally just called it, didn't I?

In 1990s early 2000, yes but in 2015 they're going in simply cause douche bag jokey all the time jokey smurf is gonna wanna go in followed plot device through info male version of Velma, Girl...that's it just girl, and overly urban black guy who normally wouldn't be hanging out with said White teens oh and probably an Asian Chick

Really?. 1. Clunky controls, 2. hard for the sake of being hard, 3. disgusting image and theme, 4. the art is atrocious, 5. the story is superficial and throughout the game I kept asking myself 6. "Am I supposed to be feeling sorry for this guy? They're trying to tell me that he had a shit life, but I just can't seem to care."
1. I don't understand how it could be remotely bad controls with WASD Space Bar and Shift
2. This game is easy o_o
3. Sure
4. The original game, sure, but I personally think Rebirth looks beautiful
5. I've never been much into the story of this game, but its gameplay feels so rewarding.
6. I dont really care either.
people have different tastes so I dont really care (but I do for some reason?)

people have different tastes so I dont really care (but I do for some reason?)
No skin off my nose.

Now, enough off-topicness, and more talking about the much, much better game this thread is based on, and how much that "movie" is gonna suck.

I think the survival of a security guard or group thereof would have been a much better idea instead of stupid teenagers. It's ALWAYS teenagers >_>
besides...we don't know, lore-wise, how the animatronics respond to children. We outright KNOW they wouldn't harm a child...but what about a teen? Someone inbetween still?

Theyre probably afraid of teens, because as everyone knows, teens are pure evil.

They should make the animatronics the main characters and the security guard the villain.

Freddy Fazbear- Gerard Butler
Bonnie- Liam Neesan
Chica- Ming-Na Wen
Foxy- Sean Connery
Mike Shmidt- Alan Rickman

inb4 this was all planned out from the beginning, an he had the movie deal before working on 3 games within the span of a year

You know, I was planning on making a FNAF movie after graduating college since I'm trying to land a career in the film industry. FNAF would have been the first movie I was going to make and it was going be an animated film. Oh well. Not everyone will be afraid FNAF, but these games scare me to death and the movie will be no different.

If they make the Animatronics with CG for the movie, then they might do that thing in the commercials where the CG character is dancing around the logo, or doing that "cool guy lean" against it at the end. Whenever you see that, then it's a pretty sure sign that the movie sucks.

So the guy that directed The Ring and The Grudge (American versions) is directing FNAF. Thoughts?

Shit's in good hands, looks like.
I think
At least the Ring was good, right?
Haven't heard fuck about The Grudge.

Well, I mean he DOES have a history with pretty decent horror flicks. But I remember seeing comparisons between the japanese and the american "The Grudge" and thought it was a shot-for-shot remake for the most part, so I don't know if he's good at making his own stuff.

I kinda want Uwe Boll to direct this movie. He's the king of making movies based off of video games, like Blood Rayne 1,2, and 3, Postal, Alone in the Dark, Rampage 2, House of the Dead, Far Cry, and my personal favorite... Zombiegeddon.

mmmmmmmmhhh the cheese and loop hole money factor alone will make Uwe Boll from a dirty rich man into a dumpster trash rich man.

The cryptic, symbolic storytelling of the game will mostly be lost in the translation to film, so it'll really be the writing team that makes a big difference. If the script can't find a way to bridge the two mediums in its story, then it won't really matter how well it's shot.

I'm actually curious how a comedian/writer (like Harold Ramis, bless him) would handle this material. Someone cultured enough to give it a sharp edge, but still witty enough to keep it loose. Part of the fear factor in the game is unraveling the dark tale within its quirky premise, so playing to both strengths might have potential. I'd rather the movie be disorienting and humorous, than just be dark and boring.

But dark and boring is the epitome of edgy! Just look at most anti-heroes ever! And everyone knows edginess sells!

Ring was mostly new stuff though, right?
At least, I think it was...
Just as FNAF is in terms of horror MOVIES.
Where have you seen a movie involving animatronic animals that are friendly by day and murderous in the night?
Actually, I expected it to be some sort of Goosebumps plotline, but apparently not.
It's like a horror gold mine.
Chances are a million Youtube comments have already said this, so if you have seen this already, just ignore me.
secret Bruce Willis cameo at the end as the Puppet
We need to Photoshop everything like this.
NOW.
Starting with Bruce Willis as Puppet, thanks to my expert photo editing skills.
I also give thanks to my Vocaloid playlist for motivating me through this, I would've just gave up halfway through without it.
E1WbLBs.png

And starring Markiplier as Markiplier.

Why do I feel like Hollywood would actually just walk up to Markiplier's house and cast him as the protagonist, for the sole reason that he's one of the most popular YouTubers playing this game? And only that reason?

Back