• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

Scott should release FNAF4.
Just with absolutely nothing going on, no killer robots and no hallucinations.
Maybe a nighttime thief insanely rarely.
$20

Reactions: PKStoopKid
If there is a Five Nights at Freddy's 4,
which I don't think there should be, honestly the games are best left as a trilogy and once the hype dies down a little they'll be able to be laid to rest as examples of well made indie horror games.
But if there is, I think it should explore the identity of Purple Guy, since from the looks of things he's not Phone Guy, he's not Mike and he's not Jeremy, he's just some unnamed child murderer.

FNAF 4 should be a reboot just titled Five Nights at Freddy's.

upload_2015-3-6_18-0-40.png

Oh yeah. For all the stuff we know, we still have no idea what happened at the first Diner.

The game could show the orgin of the Purple Guy and the first wave of animatronics. (Remember how Purple guy changed shifts due to "Conditions")

Lol, you thought the series was over?

HA2aTEl.png

d266b75c06fbbadf8cbd5335ddd9750d.png

Mr. Bone's Wild Ride never ends!
THERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDSTHERIDENEVERENDS

Huh, I know he was in Nocturne, but never heard of Lucifer's Call.

...Wait a minute whatever happened to that one wandering endoskeleton? That felt like it was going to be a thing in Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

...Wait a minute whatever happened to that one wandering endoskeleton? That felt like it was going to be a thing in Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
There are a few things that are left unexplained in the FNaF franchise.

Huh, I know he was in Nocturne, but never heard of Lucifer's Call.

I think Lucifer's Call was just an EU Director's Cut of Nocturne.

Oh, ok, so it was just the equivalent of the American release then, got it.

Either way I hope the main protagonist turns out to be the phone guy's grandson/daughter, and the way we know is them talking about how their grandpa went missing at one Fazbear pizza joint, and they hold up an old picture of nothing but a corded phone.

Is there nothing Hollywood won't fuck up? It's gonna be jazzed up and probably have 8 installments like F&F does

The movie will be filmed entirely in one 2-hour sitting in Scott Cawthon's backyard and be released tomorrow.

It all depends on if the animatronics will be practical effects or CGI.
I think this is the one time that practical effects is almost a necessity for the right horror feeling. Unless all of it is CGI.

Hollywood eh? Well, we already know what the trailer's gonna sound like:

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I think this is the one time that practical effects is almost a necessity for the right horror feeling. Unless all of it is CGI.

In all likelihood (at least I hope this is the case) they're going to use some combination.
Like an animatronic or costume, but with CGI to make it more fleshy looking and make the movements feel a bit more alive.

I've been watching Markiplier play Five Nights at F***boys and its a million times better than FNAF ever was just saying.

I've been watching Markiplier play Five Nights at F***boys and its a million times better than FNAF ever was just saying.
Mark seems to have that effect on games: He could play the worst ones in the world (and he has, i.e. Binding of Isaac, Whack Your ___, A Good Husband/Wife, etc.) and they'd still be fun as hell to watch.

Mark seems to have that effect on games: He could play the worst ones in the world (and he has, i.e. Binding of Isaac, Whack Your ___, A Good Husband/Wife, etc.) and they'd still be fun as hell to watch.
you're doing some major implying there

Reactions: Jutsei
I'll go get the torches and pitchforks