• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

Some other things that are safe to assume about the movie:

- PG-13
- It will star a white male lead.
- It will have the girl character.
- The girl will not be fat.
- It will have a crappy trailer.
- It will have a scene shot in first-person. (This is where you'll know if you're watching a good bootleg or not.)

And yeah, I actually thought Monster House was cool. If that guy can go into this with the same mindset, and work well with Scott, then the movie might have a chance.

It's not Monster House that was the issue

Poltergeist 2015, on the other hand, was less than stellar, and that is putting it extremely light

A 2-1 record isn't so bad though (I thought City of Ember was okay). The guy's track is short, but that means he still has a lot to prove, so he might want to use this opportunity to make up for past mistakes.

I'm not very optimistic either, but the movie's definitely got a better shot than with Uwe Boll's 0-30.

Markiplier said he would be going for the fourth game's 4/20 mode when he gets back.

Also, Monster house had to change it's ending to keep it's rating. Originally those eaten by the house were goners.

Last edited:
Fucking savage
11057728_687167851427068_2415459049334081993_n.jpg

tumblr_nsd9cjUcjr1uyf03qo1_1280.png

I will post it again with Beat just so we can laugh together.

Reactions: BeatNinja
What did he miss?

What did he miss?

It might be the dlc he has planned for it which will probably explain everything.

Here's a little theory I have:
What if the brother in FNAF 4 is Jeremy himself? Think about this: when he realized what he had done, he felt guilty and wanted to punish himself. Now fast forward to 1987. He decides to take the job at Freddy's knowing that if he dies, he'll be fine with it. Then he ends up becoming the victim of 87.

EDIT: notice that the brother is wearing the Foxy head.

Now let's get a little crazier. Jeremy, with his frontal lobe damaged (or missing), now has no idea who he is. So he gives himself a new name. His new name? Mike Schmidt. He returns to the new restaurant years later with a sense of this place being familiar ("It's Me"). He sticks around for 7 nights because he has no fear of this place.

Ever wonder why the protagonist in FNAF 3 is never named? That's because the security guard in FNAF 3 is Jeremy/Mike.

Now let's get a little crazier. Jeremy, with his frontal lobe damaged (or missing), now has no idea who he is. So he gives himself a new name. His new name? Mike Schmidt. He returns to the new restaurant years later with a sense of this place being familiar ("It's Me"). He sticks around for 7 nights because he has no fear of this place.
The guy doesn't have a frontal lobe.
How is he gonna-
You know what, why would he even have to give himself a new name, he's a got a family to tell him his name.

He sticks around for 7 nights because he has no fear of this place.
It's a god damn place with killer animatronics. Going by what your saying the guy's not scared because the place's familiar it's because he doesn't have his frontal lobe. >~<

EDIT: notice that the brother is wearing the Foxy head.
The guy with the phone said his favourite animatronic was foxy.
BAM A CONJECTURE THAT KINDA HAS LOGIC

I shouldn't use the internet late at night

The fact that they'really using real animotronics is awesome, and one of the few things keeping me from completely writing it off. I'm a sicker for good practical effects.

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
Well, in a way it's gonna be good practical effects for bad effects. At least I hope so. Sometimes I find the animatronics in the games just move too fluidly in jumpscares (which now that I think about it might be why they probably work so well with the still images for the camera mechanic, but anyway). Obviously they're going to be moving around in the movie, there's no way around it, so them moving in unnatural stiff ways just might add to the experience.

Plot twist: The entire movie takes place during daytime and it just features a regular day at Freddy's, with children, fun, and games. The animatronics don't move anymore than their arms.

Reactions: Fumako
Oh look
it's that info we all knew about already
:y

Plot twist: The entire movie takes place during daytime and it just features a regular day at Freddy's, with children, fun, and games. The animatronics don't move anymore than their arms.
What if the night guard was the animatronic, hunting down the bots oooOOOOOOoooo

Technically he already is hunting down the bots because if he doesn't he gets spooked.

Well, in a way it's gonna be good practical effects for bad effects. At least I hope so. Sometimes I find the animatronics in the games just move too fluidly in jumpscares (which now that I think about it might be why they probably work so well with the still images for the camera mechanic, but anyway). Obviously they're going to be moving around in the movie, there's no way around it, so them moving in unnatural stiff ways just might add to the experience.
I feel the other way, actually, that when they move fluidly they seem more creepy. It makes them seem less robotic, so you know something is in the animatronics.
Either way, I'm still excited they are making actual robots for the movie and not just using CGI.

Something found in the top right corner.

GFDIks4.png
HA! *Clap* GOTEEEM

Why does the original Golden Freddy have eyes?

It's not "eyes" so much as it is that he has lights in his eye sockets for extra spoopy
He had them in FN1, so it's not a new thing, in any case.

Is it bad that the thing that honestly scared me the most out of everything... Was how tall the puppet was? That was freaking creepy.

Is it bad that the thing that honestly scared me the most out of everything... Was how tall the puppet was? That was freaking creepy.
One of the things that makes Slenderman scary is his height actually.

Why would you do this?

"Do you like memes?"

"You bet your butt off!"

Reactions: KaboomKid
I can't wait to see the animatronics in action.

What the hell is a btg?

Better Than God?

upload_2015-8-12_20-9-6.png

more from that director, anybody got a link to his twitter or something?

well shit...

there might be a chance of this movie actually being, you know... good.

Now all they have to do is not put in fake bull shit jump scares everywhere and make the movie more about the atmosphere of the pizzeria with the animatronics haunting the place. Oh and no stupid shoehorned story either, keep it dirt simple and make people dread the small dark quite local theater that they are in.

is it so much to wish for HollyWood to not be completely shitty and make a video game horror movie that is like okay? Cause we got Silent Hills and that shit was terrible, we got Resident Evil and that was so bad I don't even deem it a film more like a scam to get as much money from investors as possible. Besides this movie would be kinda simple to make find an old run down Chucky Cheese's make some quick pizzeria props (making them quick and slightly shitty is actually a good thing in this case for it would match the environment) FOCUS ALL EFFORTS ON THE ANIMATRONICS AND LIGHTING. Lighting is key for this movie it can't be too bright or else all the tension will be lost and it can't be too dark or else the viewer can't really see what to be afraid of. There should be enough light in a scene where the viewer gets just enough information that they know kinda where they are and that there is something out in the distance.

is it so much to wish for HollyWood to not be completely shitty.

According to Hollywood yes..

I mean i want this to be good...it's smart and practical to make a run down set...but Hollywood is not smart and practical, they care about how much money they make in the first week. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this movie being made by WB? Those guys usually cut corners and are pretty scummy when it comes to money.