• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Forum Problems and Feature Requests

nothing is stopping you, or any other user from making a thread on each characters frame data and have it be stickied on the character forum

Don't tempt me. I have little free time as it is lol.

Reactions: Arcana
nothing is stopping you, or any other user from making a thread on each characters frame data and have it be stickied on the character forum
the wiki has the frame data(might be outdated) someone could just copy paste.

but theres in game frame data so I dont see how thats necessary

the wiki has the frame data(might be outdated) someone could just copy paste.

but theres in game frame data so I dont see how thats necessary
like I said if somebody wants to do it, no body is stopping them

Re. Frame Data: I'm not sure what setup Dustloop has, exactly, but there's a link to the SRK wiki at the top of every page which Pizzarino keeps updated better than I ever could.

Re. Following people: Assuming it doesn't completely destroy the server when I try installing it, the alerts thing I'm looking at should provide these options:
alert_preferences.png
So you'd be able to choose your level of spam.

Reactions: Colossi and Denizen
Did you drop tapatalk support? for some reason it no longer wants to work

Could be they're about to release a new version. I'll update it as soon as I can.

I've updated tapatalk to the latest version, let me know if it still doesn't work. I'll probably get around to doing the following alert stuff soon as well.

it still doesnt work :(

I'm using tapatalk right now, seems to be working OK. What exactly is the problem you're having?

I keep getting this message whenever i try to go to SkullHeart, all the other forums I use still wok though
10364254_10202577354739333_241978303_o.jpg

I keep getting this message whenever i try to go to SkullHeart, all the other forums I use still wok though

tapatalk does this a lot -- if you restart your phone to (hopefully) change the IP you're being routed through it usually fixes it

Re. Tapatalk, I've now tried it on several devices and it seems to work fine on all of them. I can only assume it's a problem at your end for some reason.

I'd like a 24-hour clock.
Strangely, the only way to add this is by creating a new language for the forum. If you go to your profile's Settings > Preferences, you should now have the option to change the language to English (24hr clock), which will display all times on the forum in that way.

In theory I could also add other real languages to the site for our non-English-speaking users, but nobody has asked me about that yet.

Reactions: kanalgrävare
Re. Tapatalk, I've now tried it on several devices and it seems to work fine on all of them. I can only assume it's a problem at your end for some reason.

Strangely, the only way to add this is by creating a new language for the forum. If you go to your profile's Settings > Preferences, you should now have the option to change the language to English (24hr clock), which will display all times on the forum in that way.

In theory I could also add other real languages to the site for our non-English-speaking users, but nobody has asked me about that yet.
Where's the clock?

And you could, you would need other folk to help translate tho.

Setting the language to "English (24hr clock)" makes every quote end with a "Click to expand..." message.
F91yELY.png

Setting the language to "English (24hr clock)" makes every quote end with a "Click to expand..." message.
Ok, should be fixed.
Where's the clock?
At the bottom of each post and on threads in subforums (e.g. last post at Tuesday at 22:54 or whatever)
And you could, you would need other folk to help translate tho.
Well I think some of the more common languages (French, Spanish, etc.) probably have translations already available that I could install, but I'd need people to tell me what they want/need.

I can confirm the "Click to expand..." thing is now fixed.

Ok, alerts for people you are following should now be active. You might want to go through the list of people you're following and unfollow them all, then re-follow so that you can choose what notifications options you want.

Sometimes when a new alerts pops up I sometimes get a two alerts for one post, I am not sure why that happens.

I'm getting thread reply alerts even though I have that turned off. At first I thought it was cause the people were those I followed, but there isn't a separate toggle for replies from people you follow, so I don't know what's up.

Last edited:
Well today I tried changing the alert statuses for everyone I followed which was done the long way as opposed to the quicker way. The changing preferences might have caused it but I can't remember what the the preferences were before I changed them.

I'm actually starting to get double notifications on my alerts for multiple threads, and from people I don't even follow.

I got double notifications for a few posts when I checked my alerts this morning, since then I've had nothing like that.

Yeah, the same thing's going on for me I've gotten 17 alerts in the span of five minutes. I usually wait overnight for at least 6.

Yeah I'm getting 2 alerts from replies to any thread I've ever posted in

1. unsubsribe from all users you are following
2. re-subscribe to them and select notification preferences.
3. If you're still getting double-notifications, take note of whether they are posts by people you're following in a thread you're following, or something else, and let me know below.

Reactions: DARKNESSxEAGLE
1. unsubsribe from all users you are following
2. re-subscribe to them and select notification preferences.
3. If you're still getting double-notifications, take note of whether they are posts by people you're following in a thread you're following, or something else, and let me know below.
Did just that. Sometime later, received a double-notification by a person I'm following in a thread I'm not following.

And your preferences for that person are that you aren't following their posts, I assume?

Not so. My preference for that person is to get a notification on new threads, status updates and replies.

The three options when you follow someone are:
Post New Thread - Tick this if you want a notification whenever they create a new thread.
Update New Status - Tick this if you want to know when they update their status (e.g. yours is currently "Giant Enemy Crab")
Post Reply - Tick this to get notified of all posts the person you are following makes, even if they are in a thread you aren't following.

So you should definitely be getting at least one notification for their post, I'll see if I can find out why it's coming up twice.

Unfollowed Refollowed, ticked [x]Post New Thread, [x]Post Reply, getting two Alerts every time Mike posts.
In a thread you're already following, or every post regardless?

Just updated the addon. Let me know if you're still getting the duplicate notifications.