• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua General Discussion

Hmm...Never noticed that until now. I was distracted by the red skies and rushing clouds.

The negative colors of ths stage distracted me so it made me miss it too

Wait I just noticed something.
Why the hell does Fukua have a belly button!?
She's a clone, meaning she wasn't naturally born.

Just nitpicking.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex

Just nitpicking.
Breathing_intensifies.jpg

Anyone else bothered by Fukua's idle hitbox? It is still Filia's hitbox even though her standing idle is much thinner.

i assume you know why its there. but annnnnnywayyssss i think most of the tech in solo standards are covered. anyone found any tech with fukua in terms of teams? i know a few thanks to @Mayor of Earth ironically with fukua being on point. i also know tech that can work using fortune on point but where should i post that?

Anyone else bothered by Fukua's idle hitbox? It is still Filia's hitbox even though her standing idle is much thinner.
I swear there was a bugs thread on this where I answered it once and for all but I can't find it, so - her hitstuns and blocks are still Filia, and her normal attacks start from Filia's idle, so it causes way fewer bugs for her to be shaped like Filia at all times. It only matters if you're OCD.

I swear there was a bugs thread on this where I answered it once and for all but I can't find it, so - her hitstuns and blocks are still Filia, and her normal attacks start from Filia's idle, so it causes way fewer bugs for her to be shaped like Filia at all times. It only matters if you're OCD.
If there is a reason I have no problem with it. Thanks.

Just nitpicking.
Clones typically have a surrogate mother though. Cloning is usually as simple as replacing the genetic material of an egg with the clonee's full DNA and then putting in back into the mother.

I got back into playing Skullgirls after a couple week hiatus, and only just last night did I find that Fukua is playable on the PS3 version AND that she had a story mode.

I see that

Umbrella and Annie are STILL salty about losing the character vote.

Fought a Fukua player who spammed air-projectile with Big Band’s H Brass Knuckle as an assist.

I feel so bad for losing against this shit. But I guess with a solo Big Band, you can’t win this. Even if you parry all of this (I tried) you don’t come through. Think the only way would have been to kill the assist character first, but this match was too stupid for me to think.

And again, I ask myself why assholes like this even exist.

Fought a Fukua player who spammed air-projectile with Big Band’s H Brass Knuckle as an assist.

I feel so bad for losing against this shit. But I guess with a solo Big Band, you can’t win this. Even if you parry all of this (I tried) you don’t come through. Think the only way would have been to kill the assist character first, but this match was too stupid for me to think.

Umm, he's an asshole because he used an effective strategy and beat you? Easy way to win this is to just Knuckle the assist to death, then move in against Fukua. Or super jump and approach from there. Nice to see we have a third effective zoning character now, though.

Remember, if you tag the assist, the opponent is locked out of using it for a bit. That's your chance to shred his fukua, snap her out, or kill her.

Reactions: erkicman and Wenzel

Sorry for using the fireball moves, didn't realize I was being an asshole

I seriously hope your Steam nickname is still accurate, because there’s no way that could have been you.

I seriously hope your Steam nickname is still accurate, because there’s no way that could have been you.
I constantly change my name and I was using Fukua/Big Band recently on quick match sooooooooooooo

Even if it wasn't me I do use that team and that is p much how I play, so if nothing else you're implicitly calling me an asshole

Sorry for using the fireball moves, didn't realize I was being an asshole
Don't lie, you know exactly who you are.

Asshole

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I feel so bad for losing against this shit. But I guess with a solo Big Band, you can’t win this. Even if you parry all of this (I tried) you don’t come through. Think the only way would have been to kill the assist character first, but this match was too stupid
Can't you just Brass H their Big Band second for the counter hit bonus damage on top of the assist bonus damage received.
Eventually he'll be bleeding so hard she couldn't call him.
I do a similar thing by calling Lock N Load on Brass H second against Pea / Band until she can't call him.

I constantly change my name and I was using Fukua/Big Band recently on quick match sooooooooooooo

Even if it wasn't me I do use that team and that is p much how I play, so if nothing else you're implicitly calling me an asshole

Don’t troll me, I’ve seen how you play, you’re better than this.

WHOSE MANS SKARMAND DETECTIVE Q GRUDGE MASH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

MCPEANUTS.... A ZONING PLAYER?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Now you're gonna tell me Skar is a fucking Peacock player or so- FUCK THE WORLD I LIVE IN.

Don’t troll me, I’ve seen how you play, you’re better than this.
I never thought I would be in a position of having to convince someone I use fireballs when I play the Skullgirls game
Don't lie, you know exactly who you are.

Asshole
You're right I'm not sorry lol

If he's REALLY good he'll do what works until you're good enough to figure it out.
Like most players.

Then he isn’t as good as I thought he was. Sorry, I take everything back.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

we done

we done here everybody peace the fuck out no one wants to be caught at the scene of the crime

Reactions: mcpeanuts
He deadass said "McPeanuts, you're fucking terrible."

WOOOOOOOOOW

Reactions: iLoli
so far peacock has been giving me problems when they have assist with it.
like it becomes like a pure zoning game to me which fukua lacks compared to peacock :( any tips for double butt assist?

Im putting literally every amount of money I have ever made in my life on McPeanuts.

So thats a crisp A. Jackson coming at you.