• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua Story Discussion

It was cool seeing that, and each characters' home stage. Now I'm just wondering if Eliza/Beowulf/Robo-fortune will get added.
Er, did you mean "will get added to the game" or "will get added to her story mode"?

I think Ravidrath assumed you meant "added to the game"...

Reactions: Hemijack
i liked her lil' story. it kinda makes me wanna draw something for some lolz or fun. the music actually is the real push for me plz get it on the ost. PLZ!

Oh, you didn't have to do that I was 5% only kinda joking.

I'm scared to keep coming back in this thread cause of the pics no, though. Which, now that I said that, time to never come in this thread out of actual, non-ironic fear. :PUN:

I don't see the nightmare fuel. The realistic-ish Filia mask makes Fukua look like a guy.

I was going to say that. It looks like a man filia mask.

Personally I wish her jelly attributes were still there and she absorbed filia, then morphed into her...

"NOW I'M FILIA"

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemijack
Split personality, huh? Just what she needed: more crazy.

So the dominant personality in the body is the crazier one and the one in the hair is the more reasonable one? Like the opposite of Filia and Samson?

Filia has a house complete with a bathroom and bedroom? I thought she was a hobo :PUN:! Considering how she doesn't know where her parents are or where she lives.
Maybe its Sampson's house. Ever think about that?

Last edited:
Spoiler but wasn't it confirmed that Samson and Filia just bum it out /spoiler

Spoiler but wasn't it confirmed that Samson and Filia just bum it out /spoiler
Filia was drinking a float at a diner at the start of her story, that money came from somewhere.

And yes, I know it doesn't and feels like a nitpick, but still I found it something to note. Fukua's story isn't canon, but neither is anyone else's.
but wasn't it confirmed that Samson and Filia just bum it out
I figure we'll just have to go with the official word about Fukua's story: It's non-canon so don't look into it too deeply.

Of course, everyone else's story mode is also non-canon too because timelines and then there's a party in double's mouth and everyone was invited.

I figure we'll just have to go with the official word about Fukua's story: It's non-canon so don't look into it too deeply.

Aw but it's more fun that way.

Of course, everyone else's story mode is also non-canon too because timelines and then there's a party in double's mouth and everyone was invited.

You mean the hottest part of any story mode period ;)

Maybe its Sampson's house. Ever think about that?

But Leviathan says that Sam is a 'Follicular Vagabond'! Vagabonds don't have houses, they're hobos! lol

.....I didn't really like it. Sorry guys.

You don't have to like it! U don't need to say sorry, its totallly cool. I wasn't too fond of it myself.

You don't have to like it! U don't need to say sorry, its totallly cool. I wasn't too fond of it myself.
is it because Shamon is inside you? :PUN:

Gotta love Steam forums. Been browsing 'em and checking up discussions about boss Filia in Fukua's story and noticed a pattern. Handy diagram below.
qrV1LrQ.png

I always repeated the same attack/strategy on Filia in single player modes before anyway.

That cycle is the same with pretty much every other bot ever.

That boosfight was surprisingly more entretaining than I espected, I wish there was an extra hard arcade mode where you fight buffed versions of the current cast.

Am I the only one who didn't have much trouble with the Filia boss fight? Maybe it was because I was on Normal Difficulty, but I usually never have trouble fighting her AI with anybody.

I find Big Band's AI to be way more annoying, and that fight with Marie was hell for me.

That kinda justifies the complaints, but then she can be chipped to dead by HK drill -> HK drill -> HK drill ad infinitum, so it doesn't.

Filia 300% is always on Nightmare difficulty regardless of what you set it to.
could she get her own custom color palette like Nightmare Marie in the future?

Gotta say, don't really understand the demand for Boss Filia to have her own palette. Shouldn't the boss that's supposed to be The Original Filia...just look like the original Filia? I dunno, maybe it's just me.

It's good to know that Nightmare mode AI can't comprehend the idea of avoiding a command grab.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
A boss palette for Filia wouldn't work because Filia is playable. Make the boss palette non-selectable and people will complain. Make it selectable and it will just be "a" palette. Might as well give her one of the 20+ other "a" palettes, since that's what it would become anyway.

Also, the story is Filia dreaming about someone fighting with her. Why would she have weird colors in her own dream?

could she get her own custom color palette like Nightmare Marie in the future?

... Why? She's supposed to be Filia.