• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua's Original Combos

Fukua corner combo (1 super) about 9.4k if everything hits

And the mid screen 9.1k (1 super)

Dont know if there optimized but there almost 3/4 health on 3v3

why is 3v3 taboo? I can run it again if that's the case I didnt know there was a set format to these things

Why is that the default in training lol. How do you get to 1.0 (stupid question I know)...

by using one of the combinations listed above. It's not stupid, at 3v3, you deal 1.3x damage

ok I did that and it was 7.04k....so I guess in conclusion the combo is not all that good

that's still half health which is nothing to scoff at.

It does about 6.9k without the assist.

I was experimenting with a similar combo but instead of doing the ground drill super you use an air fireball super after the assist wait and do an air drill which puts you back to neutral almost instantly. I think it only works in the corner though

Nothing really new since I believe most of us in the beta knew about this.
Air drill super can combo into ground drill super in the corner, after ground bounce.

That said, air drill into DHC is still more practical since you can do it mid-screen and, depending on the super, can do more damage.

Reactions: Flotilla
Midscreen - 1 bar - shadows - universal - 7.9k damage - low start

1- c.lk c.mp c.hp xx H clone
2- c.mp c.hp xx M clone
3- j.hk
4- s.mk s.hp
5- j.mk j.hp j.hk
6- c.lp c.lp c.mk c.hp xx H drill xx Drill of my dreams

Some reset points
Line 2 - After M clone, you can s.hp for a safe burst bait
Line 3 - You can go for a low/throw mixup here. Go for meaty grab if you expect mash.
Line 4 - Sometimes the s.mk crosses, but this depends on the timing of your j.hk on the 3rd line. Use this wisely.
Line 5 - j.lk j.mk delay j.hk sometimes crosses. j.lk delay j.hk always crosses. j.lp j.mp(6) delayed j.hk may cross, too.
Line 6 - Low/throw mixup opportunity. Same as line 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai and FuLLBLeeD

2- c.mp c.hp xx M clone
3- j.hk
4- s.mk s.hp
5- j.mk j.hp j.hk

Some reset points
Line 3 - You can go for a low/throw mixup here. Go for meaty grab if you expect mash.
Line 4 - Sometimes the s.mk crosses, but this depends on the timing of your j.hk on the 3rd line. Use this wisely.
Line 5 - j.lk j.mk delay j.hk sometimes crosses. j.lk delay j.hk always crosses. j.lp j.mp(6) delayed j.hk may cross, too.
Can you not sneak in a j. hp into line three

Undizzy won't let me. At the start of the last chain, you'll have 230 undizzy. If I added ANY other move before, burst would pop. Maybe you can do something to transform it into a burst bait, like c.lp s.hk kara shadow or something.

Only with counterhit, or if you sacrifice another 2 moves.

Pst* Stop giving away all the tech. How am I supposed to win now 0_o. (slowly copying everything down in notebook)

Dont know if someone already came up with this one already but.... 8k Filia assist corner combo (1 meter) Damage ratio 1 -_-

Also if you dont use the Filia assist and instead go for the DHC shinyuken thing it does 10k

Last edited:
8.2k optimized corner combo
Doesn't work on Double, Eliza and Squigly. The rest of the cast is ok, but each with different timing.
c.lk s.mk s.hk xx L clone
s.hk xx M clone
j.hk
s.hp
j.hp j.hk
s.lk s.hk xx H clone
c.lp s.mk s.hk xx H drill xx Drill of my dreams

Last edited:

2- c.mp c.hp xx M clone
3- j.hk
4- s.mk s.hp
5- j.mk j.hp j.hk

Some reset points

I like this combo a lot and want to use it as my bnb, I'm just curious how you use this combo route to convert off the following situations because I haven't been able to find much:

LK, MK, and HK Shadow. Do you convert off the Shadow with j.HK or use something else for this combo route?

Situations where you need to use s.MK OTG (after armor grab, BUFF super, Drill xx Fireball super in the corner).

Let me know if you have anything, thanks.

I usually use c.mp to convert off of OTG, simply because I don't trust s.mk hitbox. Also because it pushes you forward, and I think it's better to start ground chains after air chains rather than picking OTGs, but this is my way to play.

About the shadows, these are a few basic options, but you can always discover new stuff.

You can pick fireball super OTG in the corner with L Shadow > s.hp

Probably well known stuff but yeah
The combo is not good, tho. Did just for the heck of it

Heres a little combo thing I made showing every conversion I was able to think of.

Peacock/Fukua concept I'm working on.
Still unpolished. Honestly just did this so I could test the 60FPS uploads on YouTube.

Pretty sure Argus>Bff doesn't reliably work if you DHC after the first small beams started connecting?
Yeah, there's a part where the first hit BFF will connect but the second won't.

Right now, I'm getting it to hit reliably through a combination of counting the hits and watching the height, as it seems to be based on how high the opponent is.

EDIT: Just having fun with the setup. Nothing practical. That said, that point where I DHC into BFF is, based on my own testing, the latest you can do the DHC before it does weird things (or just plain doesn't hit).
On a related note, I've gotten the video quality at 60fps better, but I still need to figure out why OBS fucks up the top part of the video.

Last edited:
K, managed to do versions of this combo that works on Eliza, Squigly, Fortune and PW. They deal 8.4k on retail and 8.1k on beta. Works on everyone that it worked before, so yeah. Lights/midweights.
Also managed to do a better version for BB. 8.1k on beta, 8.2k on retail.
None of those are counterhit and all have c.lk as starter. There is no version for Double (yet).

(corner only) J.hp, s.mk, s.hk, hk shadow, s.hp, j.hk, s.mk, s.hp, j.hp, j.hk, s.lk, s.lk, cr.mk, s.hk, hk drill, drill super
(8.3 k optimized)

Last edited:
Heres another scaling bypass combo.
Can use kicks at the end but the timing is wicked strict and requires a dash forward after the second j.hk to ensure you can hit them also I dont think you can chain two s. lk together without it dropping. Also if you are close to the corner by the end of the combo you can use s. HK into hk drill into super for more damage 0_0