• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Bug Report Thread

You mean someone who has the paid 2E DLC vs someone who doesn't? Right?

Yeah, that was the situation we had. I had the SE DLC, and was trying to teach my friend who didn't have the DLC how to play the game. I don't know what happens when neither person has the DLC.

Also, I kinda made this account to let you guys know about this, so I had no idea how active the site was. :/

So... I think the Training mode lobbies broke.

I just tried to make one with someone and it played out like a normal game instead of making a training room.

So... I think the Training mode lobbies broke.

I just tried to make one with someone and it played out like a normal game instead of making a training room.
Oh that happened to me too, didn't think much of it at the time because I was in a bit of a rush, didn't even remember it.

On PC?
@CaioLugon

[edit]
Tested training lobbies on PC, work fine. Tested with and without the 2nd Encore DLC, worked every time.
???

Last edited:
On PC?
@CaioLugon

[edit]
Tested training lobbies on PC, work fine. Tested with and without the 2nd Encore DLC, worked every time.
???
On PC, yes. I don't know what might've caused it but when I tried testing it with a friend I could make any lobby, but he could only make all play, if he tried either qoth or training it would just make an all play lobby.

the person who made the training lobby doesn't see WINS 0/0 but TRAINING as usual, while the other person always sees WINS 0/0 and a normal match starts

Yeah, this was on PC on Steam.

So I've had a weird bug that I've tried to pin down for a few months now, and I've come to the conclusion that it happens completely randomly. (As in, it happens online, offline, when the game is paused, when the game is not the active window, etc.)

On the Mac version, my game randomly freezes the entire OS. The game freezes on whatever frame, and I still hear the background music, but no sound effects/voice lines. I can still move my mouse, but I can't click on anything, I can't even hover over apps to see the name of it, I can't cmd+q to force quit, etc. When it happens online, the other person just sees it as a crash, but on my end I can only hard reset my laptop. If I try to wait out the freeze, I occasionally hear about a half second of voice lines/sound effects, usually whatever would have happened immediately after the image freezes, and then it continues to only play the music. The video does not update when this happens.

When I turn my laptop back on, it gives me a crash report, which i've dumped into this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/RiRQkQ3b

I think I made a reddit thread when I first encountered this issue but this is probably a much better place to report this sort of thing.

Online Trainning Mode Lobby is Broken for me. Whenever I try to make a trainning mode lobby, it becomes a verses match

When reporting a bug in this thread, please first announce for what platform you are announcing the bug.

Example:

PC

Whenever I hold the right arrow key while crouching (crouch blocking facing the left), LK, MK, LP, MP stop working and only begin to work when I release the crouch. It works fine when I face the opposite direction and do the same.

That's a hardware issue. Some keyboards don't like pressing too many keys at once or certain combinations of keys.

That's a hardware issue. Some keyboards don't like pressing too many keys at once or certain combinations of keys.

PC

It worked fine before, and the key works fine at any other time with just as many keys being used, just not facing that one direction.

P.S, I'm reinstalling the game to see if it replicates the effect.

P.S #2, the re-installation did nothing. If it is hardware, then the keys might have a certain combo on the system (That might've somehow only activated now? I doubt it's hardware, and believe it might be a glitch with some computer models or windows 10).

Last edited:
Whenever I hold the right arrow key while crouching (crouch blocking facing the left), LK, MK, LP, MP stop working and only begin to work when I release the crouch. It works fine when I face the opposite direction and do the same.

Maybe it's a ghosting issue with the keyboard?

PC

In character select (appears in quick match, lobby, and all offline modes), I found that if you macro a team the character emblems on the button sometimes won't show up, instead being questions marks. It also appears that when you swap between different size teams via a macro as well, there will be missing or extra character emblems, but still the question marks. The bug does not appear if you manually select a team.

Macro
upload_2017-7-12_13-53-12.png

Manual
upload_2017-7-12_13-53-57.png

Missing
upload_2017-7-12_13-54-20.png

Extra
upload_2017-7-12_13-54-38.png

PC

Training lobbies aren't syncing up to the point where one player is in a normal match and the other is in training mode. it both said training in the lobby for us but for some reason I was in a normal match and the other player was in training. when they stopped training mode my game simulated that they disconnected and gave me the countdown and sent us back to lobby. It's pretty weird

Edit:
Tried it in beta with friends, it worked perfectly fine there, in retail, however, two of my friends were out of sync, one of their character died while the other still saw the character alive, disconnecting doesn't work, making a new lobby doesn't work, training lobbies are actually broken and if it happens once to you with your friend or player, it'll keep happening with the same person.

Last edited:
PC

Sometimes when I go into the lobby play menu and then exit, the menu is still visible. This can fix itself by going into character select or just restarting, but this has been happening a lot for me.

upload_2017-8-8_19-16-28.png

STEAM WINDOWS 10
A long duration hitstun bar appears after hitstun is over but it seems to be purely visual. Tested blocking and attacking during it.
--Mortuary Drop/assist, bike super 2x, Sniper shot.--
First Bike super connects before Val goes off the ground and second when she bounces them after.

Attachments

• hitstunbar.png
    hitstunbar.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 368
PC, Steam

Windows 10
GeForce GTX 960

I've seen this problem on the forum but haven't found a solution. When I start the game it loads for 2 seconds and then stops responding. I have validated files, reinstalled, restarted my computer, and updated my drivers. This happens with both SG and Endless Beta. I heard that there might be a problem in my system, but i don't know how to fix it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my Log:

skullgirls beta.txt

Attachments

• skullgirls beta.txt
    13.4 KB · Views: 677