• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

"Revelator also has Twitter integration. Send automatic tweets of when you started playing and how many consecutive wins you achieved."

Now your Twitter followers can not only know how bad you are, but at what time of the day you're scrubing it out.

You should main Axl.

PLEASE! THERE'S ONLY 4 OF US AXL MAINS LEFT IN THE WORLD!

Dedicated to A.B.A. Sorry, man. She's too cool.

Link to Master Post: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/guilty-gear-thread.103/page-86#post-304547

Reactions: Spencer
Leo's face looks... different.

You're right. Everyone's portrait changed a bit.

CLILr1-UAAAawc7.png

Johnny and Jack-O are too cool to change.

Johnny and Jack-O are too cool to change.

And they were just introduced in this version so they didn't have a portrait to change. ;)

Also, it seems Elphelt is in a prison uniform? Definitely lost the wedding dress. Hoping images show up.

Reactions: SanoBaron
I want Elphelt to constantly change designs just to try and please everyone.
I want more outfits for her than Kimiko in Xiaolin Showdown.

I hope this means alternate costumes for characters. It would be cool if they kept the music theme with them, too. When's Elton John Jack-O'?

Reactions: Denizen
And they were just introduced in this version so they didn't have a portrait to change. ;)

Also, it seems Elphelt is in a prison uniform? Definitely lost the wedding dress. Hoping images show up.
I can't fucking wait to see this new outfit.

I want her to come out, showing everyone the new outfit asking if they like it
everyone gives a collective no
and then just a slow zoom in of Elphelt about to cry.

Only if she cries like the Native American in the anti littering PSA.

Reactions: SanoBaron
"so they just changed her look but she's still waifu trash personality wise."

Goddammit.

"Revelator also has Twitter integration. Send automatic tweets of when you started playing and how many consecutive wins you achieved."

Now your Twitter followers can not only know how bad you are, but at what time of the day you're scrubing it out.

Dedicated to A.B.A. Sorry, man. She's too cool.

Link to Master Post: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/guilty-gear-thread.103/page-86#post-304547
Yeah ABA is cool but I dont play her anymore.

I want to but I cant do her BnB enders for shit.

You're right. Everyone's portrait changed a bit.

CLILr1-UAAAawc7.png
What the fuck is wrong with May's face?

Her eyes a little too...far apart.
I want Elphelt to constantly change designs just to try and please everyone.
I want more outfits for her than Kimiko in Xiaolin Showdown.
I cant believe there's still someone that remembers xiaolin showdown...

does this mean that we're the guilty gear?
does this mean That Man was actually all the friends we met along the way?

Raven appear's in Jack-O's arcade mode, according to someone on Twitter.

Reactions: Armageddon11
ah neat
do we know if he has the same voice?
they'll probably need to recast that in english, considering Leo and all

Well considering what happened to her at the end of -Sign-'s little Anime you could play (watch), it kinda makes sense with Elphelt's outfit change. Her becoming as she did and then getting locked away again kinda makes sense. Not gonna spoil any of it for you blokes that ain't played it yet, but...well...predictable story curve is predictable.

I know up to this point there haven't been any balance changes. Have they stated that there will be no balance changes?

Happy waifu isn't so happy anymore :(

Also, everyone looks so serious now.

Nah it's just the shading, and how weird may's face looks.

Seriously is it just me or is May's new portrait makes her face look goofy?

Methinks the poses are using the in-game models rather than the character art, which is why some of them look off

Jack-O's instant kill: Opponent gets tied up in a rope > Jack-O gets tossed up by her servants all the way to the space > Jack grows wings of light, aims at opponent and comes down the atmosphere with a meteor kick > huge pillar of fire happens > YATTA > DESTROYED.

I really like the shading on the new character select art. It looks really good.
I have no idea why they re-designed Elphelt, though. I hated her design before, but this just looks terrible.

Reactions: EA575
Since when was Tim Burton a character designer for Guilty Gear?
She does look like a rejected design of the corpse bride.

I have no idea why they re-designed Elphelt, though. I hated her design before, but this just looks terrible.
When Tsubaki got taken by "THE EVIL" she just got a recolor.

I guess Daisuke saw an opportunity with 3D models to give Elph a new outfit.

And maybe its a test for implementing DLC costumes?

Give me back my X2 nipple zippers Axl Arcsys.

Preferably at a fair price, which wont happen.

"Jack-O Valentine." Three Valentines. We Blazblue now.

"Jack-O Valentine." Three Valentines. We Blazblue now.
Four if you count the one from GG2.

Four if you count the one from GG2.

Wasn't that one Aria herself? Or is only Justice actually Aria? I don't really know anything about GG2.

Wasn't that one Aria herself? Or is only Justice actually Aria? I don't really know anything about GG2.
Only Justice the rest have been clones

Reactions: Ktulu
New elphelt is absolutely gorgeous even though I loved her old form, I think her new form is great, and truly reminds me of a doll, which I assume is what they were going for in this direction.

I saw some people on tumblr talking about if her moves will be different and I doubt it, seeing as how her bouquet is still the same color, her stance is the same, etc etc

Backyard does some shit to people.

Moves are all the same.

i preferred her old form because at least it doesn't look so plain in comparison to the new one. I agree that she looks like a Tim Burton reject now especially with that color scheme rather then a genuine GG character. Not to mention if her personality really didn't change and is not an edge lord like initially thought then her first outfit suits her more.