• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

As an A.B.A. main I want A.B.A.
As someone who really wishes he could play Bridget but stand characters are hard to play dammit, I want Bridget.

Kinda hoping they end up adding some more characters to the home versions. Faust was all I needed to really be excited for this, but I've got a hankering for some Robo-Ky.

Also, blah blah PC and/or Wii U version.

BRING IN JAM ON THE HOME VERSION GOSH DANGIT!

Technically Instant Kills were usable before. I mean, you had to get a dizzy on them, but you could use it.

oh so all of the cast has been revealed then?

the trials and tribulations of trying to get May's other ending....

yay my may's looking good, cant wait to use that beach ball attack in correlation with some other attacks.

I'm happy I watched those videos before they were apparently removed...
If Bridget isn't in the console version I might pick up may because she's adorable.
Faust is first, though. Faust is always first.

I'm happy I watched those videos before they were apparently removed...
If Bridget isn't in the console version I might pick up may because she's adorable.
Faust is first, though. Faust is always first.
The link to the deleted guilty gear videos for May vs. Kai & remth...? vs. Ino is rrrright here: http://uploaded.net/file/p93ozten

Reactions: Sanger Zonvolt
Outisde of the two times in the one video the game seems to stop for like 2-3 seconds it looks good.

I got the chance to play loads of guilty gear yesterday at a local tournament someone from my group put together called Holy City Brawl.

It was like 100 people total, which is fantastic for local in South Carolina.

10 people did GG casuals and I even got a few people who live around me to try and pickup the game.

It was also my first time playing +R because the Georgia and Columbia guys had it.

A lot of characters are different.

Good thing, my I-no FRC's are on point.

Bad thing, my I-no is anus at converting.

My May did a much better job, only getting properly bopped by a slayer and Testament,

I got the chance to play loads of guilty gear yesterday at a local tournament someone from my group put together called Holy City Brawl.

It was like 100 people total, which is fantastic for local in South Carolina.

10 people did GG casuals and I even got a few people who live around me to try and pickup the game.

It was also my first time playing +R because the Georgia and Columbia guys had it.

A lot of characters are different.

Good thing, my I-no FRC's are on point.

Bad thing, my I-no is anus at converting.

My May did a much better job, only getting properly bopped by a slayer and Testament,
wait what? guilty gear? south carolina? why did I not know about this?!

wait what? guilty gear? south carolina? why did I not know about this?!
Are you not a part of the SC fighting game page on facebook?

Are you not a part of the SC fighting game page on facebook?
I unfortunately have quit facebook and after recently trying to get back into it I probably won't go back ever. but I will go on just this once to follow it.

I am on twitter though.
edit: and facebook is just shitting out on me. sorry.

I'm not really a facebook guy but since I don't want to give my phone to all of the world I made one just for random stuff and fighting games.

well where and when do you guys normally meet up? I'd love to come on buy and meet some people in the community.

Easley is shit out of luck for gamers and nerds and the only thing close we have to an arcade is Frankie's in greenville... and they got rid of all their good fighting games...

well where and when do you guys normally meet up? I'd love to come on buy and meet some people in the community.

Easley is shit out of luck for gamers and nerds and the only thing close we have to an arcade is Frankie's in greenville... and they got rid of all their good fighting games...
We meet up almost every saturday at a place called Realms.

It's in Summerville.

The out of town guys don't come that frequently, though, probably once a month.

shame, thats a 3 hour drive where I'm from. I might head down there someday, maybe in the summer, but I can't really see myself coming down there anytime soon as of now.

I will be upset as shit if they try to censor I-no.

She tells people to swallow sperm and get themselves off with bloody axes.

She licks guitars and molests women.

That's who she is, don't change gurl.

I will be upset as shit if they try to censor I-no.

She tells people to swallow sperm and get themselves off with bloody axes.

She licks guitars and molests women.

That's who she is, don't change gurl.
I doubt they will. I-no is lewd and thats what makes people love her. hell, her win animation in the trailers is taking off the jacket and being topless.

I doubt they will. I-no is lewd and thats what makes people love her. hell, her win animation in the trailers is taking off the jacket and being topless.
They probably won't want to keep that M rating from older games.

after seeing Faust's probing, I think they'll find other ways around that to still make I-no lewd.

But that's meant to be funny.

I-no's aren't.

They're meant to be especially shitty deeds. Telling little kids to go suck people off is pretty abhorrent.

But that's meant to be funny.

I-no's aren't.

They're meant to be especially shitty deeds. Telling little kids to go suck people off is pretty abhorrent.
If they don't dub it they could probably get away with it.

Great Tiger apparently made similar remarks in Hindi in Punch-Out Wii, and that game's E10.

I kinda hope they do dub it, i want to understand what they say

I kinda hope they do dub it, i want to understand what they say
I kinda would prefer if it wasn't dubbed. Guilty gear got dubbed once and a lot of people weren't too receptive of it. Plus, the game would have to have an m rating if they dub it

So? The one on the PSN and Xbox 360 are both rated M

I kinda would prefer if it wasn't dubbed. Guilty gear got dubbed once and a lot of people weren't too receptive of it. Plus, the game would have to have an m rating if they dub it

I don't see why it'd need to be M. It's not like 100% of I-No's dialogue are sexual innuendos.

I kinda would prefer if it wasn't dubbed. Guilty gear got dubbed once and a lot of people weren't too receptive of it.
If you're talking about GG2, people weren't receptive of it because it was a MOBA and not a fighting a game.

The quality of the dub was actually pretty good. I'd very much enjoy hearing Troy Baker as Sol again.

I hate to sound like a total weab, but I really prefer the Japanese dialogue and can't see a dub topping it. This isn't the same case as ragna's English voice was vastly better than his Japanese one because troy isn't bad, its just that Daisuke IS sol badguy. And I was confused by iloli and assumed xx had a T rating. It doesn'tatter to me if its M or if I-no doesn't say vulgar stuff.

I actually can't see a dub being better than what we have now unless there are hand-picks VAs for the dub. Like Liam O' Brien for Slayer.

I hate to sound like a total weab, but I really prefer the Japanese dialogue and can't see a dub topping it. This isn't the same case as ragna's English voice was vastly better than his Japanese one because troy isn't bad, its just that Daisuke IS sol badguy. And I was confused by iloli and assumed xx had a T rating. It doesn'tatter to me if its M or if I-no doesn't say vulgar stuff.

That's fine, the option to change dubs like in blazblue was great, best of both worlds

I hate to sound like a total weab, but I really prefer the Japanese dialogue and can't see a dub topping it. This isn't the same case as ragna's English voice was vastly better than his Japanese one because troy isn't bad, its just that Daisuke IS sol badguy. And I was confused by iloli and assumed xx had a T rating.
But Daisuke isn't Sol anymore though.

He said himself during the production of GG2 that since he is not an actor and there's going to be more prevalent cut scenes in future games, he wants Nakata to take over as Sol.

I wish we could select dubs for individual characters like in SSF4 and UMvC3. Some characters have both good Japanese and English voices and some have an annoying voice in either language.

Don't see why there won't be a dub option when the game inevitably gets localized and released for consoles. How long ago was the last GG that got dubbed?

Judging based on how BB/P4A (the recent arc sys games) have dubs (which aren't half bad) is reasonable logic to assume it will happen for GG Xrd.

Saying something like "I hope X language option don't happen because y language is superior" is utter biased hogwash. No reason to deprive people from hearing English (not everyone who picks up the game may be a big anime person) if the route is possible

Reactions: dead