• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Bg5L7lnCIAAySNx.jpg

Reactions: Balder
Slayer's beauty is too much.

i'm wondering about something

are there any translations of the arcade stories? i'd like to know what the heck ramlethal is up to.

are there any translations of the arcade stories? i'd like to know what the heck ramlethal is up to.
She's going to cast the world into "ETERNAL DESPAIR"! #2deep4u

Senato confirmed to be composed by Q cosplayers:
Senato_(Senate).jpg

And I'm a bit disappointed with Faust's IK. Some look way too much like each other and where's Araki and Hara faces?
Ah well, maybe May has Raoh's mug...

Side note, ever since people pointed out Bedman has a downvote in his head, I just can't unwatch it.

Reactions: iLoli
i was watching some +R today and I can't ever watch a match on the may ship now without thinking about how someone at Arc must have been thinking:
"Oh no! Haruhi references are outdated! We need Madoka in here NOW!"

And I'm a bit disappointed with Faust's IK. Some look way too much like each other and where's Araki and Hara faces?
Ah well, maybe May has Raoh's mug...
more silly faces must be why Arc is hiring more 3D modeling professionals

Reactions: Balder
inb4videodeleted

Is +R out on US PSN yet?

Haven't heard anything on that front, so... probably not.

In fact, I won't be surprised if it comes out after Xrd comes out in the States on consoles.

I heard some interesting stuff about the arcade stories which includes:
- Ky has some inside information from an unnamed source. Commence speculations.
- The Senato is totally working toward toward some sort of bat crap crazy SEELE level Instrumentality type scheme.
- Ramlethal is referred to as "the enemy of all mankind." Wasn't Justice called that?
- There's more than one Valentine active.
- Zato back via a weird resurrection technology the Senato developed as related to their plan.
- According to I-no, That Man has no idea what the Valentines are up to.

source is dustloop's xrd story thread

Last edited:
GGXrd Sol Badguy Combos

Found this a little while ago.​

yDGTeDo.png

Ky or Millia? Guess the answer, win an iPod.
Ky ofcourse. He's breaking the law by walking around without a registration plate on his head.

Makes me think the main reason behind Millia's redesign was to not make people think she and Ky are the same person.

Reactions: Error Macro
Ky or Millia? Guess the answer, win an iPod.
Don't forget, that's all Dizzy's now.

Yeah both Ky and Milia largely had the same color scheme before. Still don't like orange Milia and long hair/ponytail Ky.

Not sure I'm gonna like Xrd any more then Accent Core and it's not because of the lack of characters either. The gameplay just seems off to me so far. More watered down, but has it's own merits like pretty presentations and other bells and whistles.

it literally just hit me that there was a bunch of concept art of character that are not in the game
I know you guys already talked about it at some point but it kinda just hit me right now...i what i had to say

Apparently, there was a video up on YouTube showing all of the intros, supers, and IKs in Xrd, but it got taken down by Arc Sys.

8:50

When Ky gets low health in I believe the final round, his hair becomes untied and Holy Orders starts playing.

That's very badass, almost makes me want to play Ky just for that.

Little did anyone know, the ponytail is what keeps his devastating bishonen powers at check.

Reactions: jam1220
When Ky gets low health in I believe the final round, his hair becomes untied and Holy Orders starts playing.
I hope Arc would put in a button press code or something at the character select to make it undone at the start of the match.

That's good and all, but it's a pity that it hasn't been released in Europe yet on PSN. Good thing I have that Japanese account.

OH YEAH! TIME TO SNAP INTO A PLUS R! */Randy Savage mode*

EDIT: Profound sadness: they didn't alter the EX characters at all.

Last edited:
Technically her name is Ramlethal here. Probably safer to call her that.

her familiar/s have the voice of Tomokazu Seki
radical

I plan on picking her up, tis a pretty interesting design.

her familiar/s have the voice of Tomokazu Seki
radical
Really? That's great.

Technically her name is Ramlethal here. Probably safer to call her that.
has anyone figured out what her name is a reference to?

I'm glad she's gonna be playable, but I kind of already thought she would. I just wonder what other characters will be joining her and the rest of the cast in this update. I'm hoping for Johnny, Baiken, and Dizzy.

That's a sexy dark girl. Dat underboob :P

Be interesting to see how her non-boss form turns out.