• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Help Advertise Indivisible!

I'm more worried about the team... not the game.. They've put so much time into this and Skullgirls... only to get beaten aside by this.. They are all good people with VERY big hearts.. If this fails... it'll.. Excuse me...

We've made it a helluva lot farther than many people thought we would, and are doing 100x better than we were at the start. This campaign's been all about team work, so if we hang in there 'till the end, we'll know we did our best.

Speaking of which, how many of you guys are around right now? We should try going to Frokenok's channel now while he's attempting Zen runs. If we got even 70 people in there, we'd have Indivisible pretty high up on the SRL frontpage.

My browser will be there, but I am unfortunately busy, but if just my presence can make it appear more, then sure

We've made it a helluva lot farther than many people thought we would, and are doing 100x better than we were at the start. This campaign's been all about team work, so if we hang in there 'till the end, we'll know we did our best.

Speaking of which, how many of you guys are around right now? We should try going to Frokenok's channel now while he's attempting Zen runs. If we got even 70 people in there, we'd have Indivisible pretty high up on the SRL frontpage.

the stream just exploded to 100 viewers

Reactions: KaboomKid
We're a third of the way there, and should get a new Incarnation sometime today. And Lab Zero says they have something big planned. We just have to do twice as well as we've done for the campaign so far. No pressure...

My browser will be there, but I am unfortunately busy, but if just my presence can make it appear more, then sure
Yeah, that's kinda my situation too, but glad to see more of you guys made it in there!

Contacted an old friend who's French (mostly to play with Skype's new translator feature) and asked if he could help spread the word over there. He said he'll plant a few seeds. See if they take.

Okay guys, so I have a suggestion, because I don't want to sound like I have the magical solution to all of our problems. I was watching Brian's stream and the "interactive character design" was a blast, much much better than other companies "here, these are our three possible designs for this character, now choose one of them" approach. What I was thinking is, why don't we offer a stretch goal with the wedding incarnation that was created during the stream? Or even a super special "be part of the design of a collective Incarnation" stretch goal? My main point is, people might feel more encouraged to pledge if they see a defined stretch goal, just like Bloodstained. I'm going to be honest, I pledged only enough money to get a digital copy of Bloodstained, and that was only because my friend reminded me at the last minute of the KS campaign, so I was broke, and I had no idea how the campaign went, because some people said it exploded during the last weeks, so I'm hoping it will be the same for Indivisible.

a guy who goes over the Indiegogo page/ other things about the game:

he also did a video about SG so bonus points for that~!

I hope the potential Demigod/Divinity/Brahman contributors won't wait for the final day to pledge this amount!
My contributions happen on pay days, I'm sure that's the case for others too :P

Reactions: Beuzer0
Going to Lucca Comics tomorrow. I wonder if I'm going to see any Indiv cosplayers.

I'm more worried about the team... not the game.. They've put so much time into this and Skullgirls... only to get beaten aside by this.. They are all good people with VERY big hearts.. If this fails... it'll.. Excuse me...

I'm positive this won't fail.

This is an opportunity that the industry has been waiting for all this time and I'm positive LZ can get their message heard the world over when this succeeds!

If it doesn't succeed I know I will be sure to spread their message into the work that I do! They're all very inspirational people!

PS
Just giving some finishing touches on my Halloween animation before I go into post. I think y'all gonna like the indivisible bit at the end!

I hope the potential Demigod/Divinity/Brahman contributors won't wait for the final day to pledge this amount!

I think some people may have to save up for a bit to get those, so maybe someone is waiting to snatch those once they have enough

Im working on an Indivisible fan art Naga Rider poster to promote the IGG campain, any suggestions?

Edit: Final version, thanks @render for the corrections!

akm6nDV.jpg

Last edited:
Im working on an Indivisible fan art Naga Rider poster to promote the IGG campain, any suggestions?

SVD3iOs.jpg
Just my opinion the logo at the top left is too large. Unless there is a reason related to the meaning of those words which I don't understand. I would also like the text in the back somewhere in the front near the bottom. Do you think the "Rotten Hero of Ally of Justice" fits well their in regards to being on ...I just realized. Do you think his name should be on there? Other than that I quite like it. Just my opinion of course. Feel free to disagree.

Edit: I just realized. Is that logo his name?

SVD3iOs.jpg

Remove the Rotten hero part and just add another Ally of justice part of it since only Knock off shocker will only believe that this beacon of justice is rotten.

Maybe Golgom made him add the rotten hero part

I don't think Golgom would have made him but not put that in the print afterwards since Naga rider does not bow to evil's way and that golgom, still causing problems for masked heroes after Kotaro defeated them.

Reactions: Wenzel

SVD3iOs.jpg

This is super great and amazing and I love it and you should post it everywhere.

As a stickler for kanji accuracy, I wanted to chime in and mention that 永 isn't right. That character just means "eternity". The "Naga" from which Naga Rider gets his name is actually these kinds of Naga, which aren't Japanese, even though his design is quite obviously inspired by Kamen Rider. Those are written out in Japanese using katakana.

Raida should also have a long vowel at the end, so you need the hyphen thing.

Correct way to write it would be ナーガライダー.

I realize that's much longer, and wouldn't fit quite as well visually as 永ライダ does, but I wanted to mention it.

:PUJNA:

This is super great and amazing and I love it and you should post it everywhere.

As a stickler for kanji accuracy, I wanted to chime in and mention that 永 isn't right. That character just means "eternity". The "Naga" from which Naga Rider gets his name is actually these kinds of Naga, which aren't Japanese, even though his design is quite obviously inspired by Kamen Rider. Those are written out in Japanese using katakana.

Raida should also have a long vowel at the end, so you need the hyphen thing.

Correct way to write it would be ナーガライダー.

I realize that's much longer, and wouldn't fit quite as well visually as 永ライダ does, but I wanted to mention it.

:PUJNA:

Thanks for the amazing feedback Render, im gonna update the logo tomorrow with your corrections and post it on twitter!

Well, if you look at all the other Kamen Rider logos, the name is much longer, so i think it'll change for the better

Reactions: Wenzel
uhg.... I'm still groggy but i think a Chinese stream is playing Indivisible right now. a uh... Bellen0501_Allen.

idk... if i'm awake later i'll send into the archive thread.

(yeah using google translate on the chat I can safely guess that it's Chinese. =_= thinking of different languages hurts brain going back to sleep.)

she seems to enjoy it very much though so that's nice.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/07/15/skullgirls-devs-making-indivisible/

Anyone know how to poke RPS? This is the only article they've made and RPS is a pprreettyy important gaming news website..
This page goes over contacting them. The email address is contact@rockpapershotgun.com; Alice O'Connor, who wrote the above article, can be reached via alice@rockpapershotgun.com. They discourage "nagging," so it might not be a good idea to brigade them. On the other, letting them know that the Prototype's out for Windows, Mac, and Linux could be nifty.

hmm... I think this one might be more for someone from the PR team.. Specially since they don't like to be "nagged".. And I usually see Devs rewteet/post about articles from RPS

This page goes over contacting them. The email address is contact@rockpapershotgun.com; Alice O'Connor, who wrote the above article, can be reached via alice@rockpapershotgun.com. They discourage "nagging," so it might not be a good idea to brigade them. On the other, letting them know that the Prototype's out for Windows, Mac, and Linux could be nifty.
Alice used to write for Shacknews and over there she was pretty good about this sort of thing. Might be worth giving her a single poke.

I'm writing an e-mail to Alice at RPS. Thank you for the heads up; I haven't visited the site in a while.
No prob. Noticed one of my friends posting a RPS article and spurred me to search their site.

So it looks like Mike's reaching out to FloE and Aris... I wonder how he'll deal with playing "Indistinkible" on stream...

(Edit: for those who aren't aware, one of Aris' gimmicks is to... "modify" the names of people and games he interacts with. Examples are "Moron Kombat, Killer B*tchstink, Squirrelgirls... But you know, in exchange for modifying the name of Indivisible he'd probably be calling Mike "Lord Mike" or "Lord Z" or something like that.)

Last edited:
I'm really sad this hasn't been sold to the FGC way harder than it has already. For all the reasons I said before.
With everything Lab Zero has done for the FGC, from advancing the standard for QoL in fighting games with tournament features/tutorials, to the stick drivers free on next gen systems, to even providing a complete engine for another fighting game to exist and be better on (Them's Fighting Herds), I really would be disappointed if the FGC didn't support Lab Zero back. It's not only supporting someone who has and will continue to support the FGC, but ensuring the company's survival which is the only way a SG2 will ever happen.

This is all before you even consider the game itself, which looks and feels fantastic so far and will only get better.
I think the SRK article and SoincFox stream is the extent of popular FGC showing so far?

Reactions: gluemchen
How could we convince the fighting game community go for something non-competitive? Sure, there are combos and it uses the Z Engine, and there's a speedrunning competition, but it isn't "Two people digitally beating each other up."

Likewise: How do we penetrate the speedrunning, fanart, and cosplay communities to spread the competitions? It's gotten some attention on /r/speedrun (Thanks Kai!), but the fanart and cosplay subs are oddly split up. I've seen some good attention on Deviant Art, but that's because my Deviant Art exposure is searching for Indiv and Skullgirls. Same with Tumblr.

Never really noticed before how much I live under a rock. An electronic rock, but still. :P

Hey, anyone from the dev team... is it maybe possible to extend your deadline? $1m in 15 days seems like a stretch, specially with the way it's been going and how most people's attitudes have been about "not making it". Here's hoping that Ps4 Prototype and that other "secret" you're sitting on will push in more dollas though ^_^