• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Help Advertise Indivisible!

who says this isn't their "secret"? when you have a prototype this good, then it's a good idea to actively spread it across varying audiences

Yo Lab Zero still has a Trap Card face down on the field. I wouldn't count them out of the game just yet....

And that card is...

SwordsofRevealingLight-BP03-EN-C-1E.png

Well when it comes to spreading the game to other communities imo there is some serious potential with the dark souls/ bloodborne community. I say this because indivisible coincidentally has similar design philosophies to dark souls. The combat focuses on strategy and meter management, the exploration is an open, labrinthian design, there's hidden secrets, speed running, and the inner realm hub world concept sounds exactly like the nexus in demons souls.

I'm not active on any souls forums so I don't even know where to begin but I think if we're going to get other communities, that's one of them.

who says this isn't their "secret"? when you have a prototype this good, then it's a good idea to actively spread it across varying audiences
untitled.jpg
They're still sitting on som'in else back there =3

edit: Ninja'd by Dave <,>

Yo Lab Zero still has a Trap Card face down on the field. I wouldn't count them out of the game just yet....

And that card is...

SwordsofRevealingLight-BP03-EN-C-1E.png
Not even a trap card..... 11/10

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Did I miss something? By those tweets it looks like part of the secret has already been revealed? I am confuse, somebody please explain.

Oh sweet! That's possible? I thought one needed money to put a game up, like product keys or something?

I think I said this in another topic: Som'in must of lifted to let them do this... or Sony's wanting more of the market share again.

I got this literally minutes ago, but the most recent Bloodstained backer update contains a direct shoutout to Indivisible.

EDIT:
from the update itself:
"IGA has been keeping an eye on crowdfunded games ever since you guys gave him such a pleasant introduction to it. Recently he checked out the prototype for Indivisible, the 2D RPG from Lab Zero. Here's his report:

Since I played the English version and basically don’t read English well, I was kind of flying blind. So my gameplay was certainly not impressive, but please be flexible about my linguistic shortcomings!

Right from the title screen you jump straight into the game. I really like seamless title screen transitions, and Indivisible does this well. While playing the game it was clear that this team really knows action: The controls are very responsive, and even the jump timing feels totally natural. It’s hard to put into words, but there's something great about the feel of tight, intuitive jump timing. As a creator, you can tell right away that they get it.

Now let’s talk about the art style. I'll admit that, at first glance, you could find it looks dated… but then the animation kicks in, and everything moves so smoothly that the art is suddenly alive and none of that matters. There are lots of ways to make art do what you want, from shaders to animation to simply working at a higher resolution… but in this case they just nailed the animation. The effects are great as well, so the game just looks cool.

It’s a really polished prototype, and I hope people take a serious look at it. A lot of action games have been adding in RPG elements recently, for a variety of reasons, but it’s nice to find a game that has polish on the action side as well as the RPG side. I enjoyed it—and it’s a free prototype, so I hope more people give it a chance. The prototype is available for Windows, Mac and Linux right now, and console owners... maybe wait just a little bit longer, OK?

You can back Indivisible here. And here, for good measure, is 20 seconds of IGA testing those jump mechanics:"

Here's a 20 second vid of Iga playing Indivisible and enjoying it!
https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.n...789cd89370eec4ebe1ea5617346ef50_h264_high.mp4

was about to post about that XD yay for slow internet. Also sweet there's a video link. With my slow net, I was having trouble getting the full page to load. Ty!

As much as I dislike the campaign, I think Iga is a chill dude.

We're also halfway through to best incarnation reveal guys! I'm sure she will bump the donations some more.

How could we convince the fighting game community go for something non-competitive?
I guess you're right. It's too much to ask people to back the game on the reasons I listed alone. To me, Lab Zero is in a dire situation right now and they need all the help they can get. Getting that help means the next SG2, which means I'm backing it no matter what. It just seems like a natural conclusion to me. Then again, people actively chose not to buy Darkstalkers Resurrection on PS3, and that game was detrimental to DS4.

That's neither here nor there. If people wanted DS4, then they had to support DSR. If people want SG2, they have to support Indivisible. And the FGC has proven they won't get something they aren't particularly hype for in order to get a new fighting game, even if they clamor for that fighting game.

Yes this is MMD ^.^ I edited the Ajna model together myself.

Thank you, Kit!
Dude.. I haven't messed with MMD in FOREVER.
I wonder if it'd work on my Laptop.. Hey, Can we PM about about it? eh, never mind about the idea.. it'd prob be too slow on this laptop.. GOD I miss my pc!

Reactions: Cas Chronon
I guess you're right. It's too much to ask people to back the game on the reasons I listed alone. To me, Lab Zero is in a dire situation right now and they need all the help they can get. Getting that help means the next SG2, which means I'm backing it no matter what. It just seems like a natural conclusion to me. Then again, people actively chose not to buy Darkstalkers Resurrection on PS3, and that game was detrimental to DS4.
Same here. People seem to read "No Indivisible -> No Lab Zero -> No Skullgirls" as a pity story; I don't see it like this. I see it as a simple fiscal reality. "If you want Y, X needs to happen first because Y depends on X." I enjoy dev streams and I want a chance of Skullgirls 2, so I have to support however I can. Thankfully, Indivisible looks like it'll be fun anyway. If it were a tower defense game or something like that, I probably wouldn't be nearly as supportive.

Dude.. I haven't messed with MMD in FOREVER.
I wonder if it'd work on my Laptop.. Hey, Can we PM about about it? eh, never mind about the idea.. it'd prob be too slow on this laptop.. GOD I miss my pc!

OMG That's awesome! Sure, we can pm about it if you'd like. You should really get back into it. They've discovered how to make 360 degree animations now.

OMG That's awesome! Sure, we can pm about it if you'd like. You should really get back into it. They've discovered how to make 360 degree animations now.
Was going to be a running gag where Tifa would tackle people at the end of an animation I did on there but I never made it past that video lol.

Most of my issue was I could never find models and stages wanted. Plus I was knee deep in many other 3D animations I was doing (which was Tifa, Kit, and Cerebella for Smash Brawl).

If I was on my Pc, I would love to colab som'in with ya, but my motherboard burnt (my best guess) so I'm stuck on this really awful laptop.. barely runs Indivisible, let alone my animation tool for Smash Brawl x,x

...what you mean "360"? Unless you mean they released the bone restrictions

Was going to be a running gag where Tifa would tackle people at the end of an animation I did on there but I never made it past that video lol.

Most of my issue was I could never find models and stages wanted. Plus I was knee deep in many other 3D animations I was doing (which was Tifa, Kit, and Cerebella for Smash Brawl).

If I was on my Pc, I would love to colab som'in with ya, but my motherboard burnt (my best guess) so I'm stuck on this really awful laptop.. barely runs Indivisible, let alone my animation tool for Smash Brawl x,x

...what you mean "360"? Unless you mean they released the bone restrictions

Awesome! Sounds like a very funny idea!

There are a lot of resources lately. Deviantart Bowlroll Nicovideo. I'd be glad to fill you in. That's also really cool that you're using other programs. I've been trying to branch out with blender but I'm chained by a lot of projects on MMD.

And a collab sounds awesome! I look forward to it. :)

Interesting video from Dev team on Overwatch progress/ beta, maybe @Mike_Z with other L0 members could make a video on this type "talking directly to player" and obviously talking about stuff like the real budget compared with another shaddy crowfundings etc. I know that´s sounds repetitive/ tired of people suggesting this, but sadly we live on a century when information reach audience´s not just for massive paragraphs of text, instead media/ videos etc.

Ex:

well that seems like a cool idea. Let's hope Mike and the gang have time to do something like that.

If not then 'Meet the Incarnations' videos are just as good for Hype Fuel for the HYPE MISSILE.

So I went to that con and handed out fliers and surprisingly most people seemed aware of Indivisible and had already backed it. Everyone was also concerned about whether or not we'd actually meet the goal.

If I go back tomorrow (somehow ended up with a 3 day pass when it should have only been a Friday), I'll probably just have the logo and Hype Missile on me.

Twitch Creative is a thing now. Next time L0 streams development stuff, could they list it on here? Might help bring in more viewers hopefully.
that's an excellent idea. Also, considering most people in the creative section are just doing canvas paintings, Lab zero's stream would definitely stick out since they would be drawing video game art, characters, ect.

Reactions: E!Damnation
*reads suggestions*

uuuugh. A few ppl suggested Soma or other games, everyone else is jsut being stupid...Its time like these that I wish to burn something...

Yeah, that's why I said "your choice". I didn't want to, but right now we can't be picky, so I simply suggested him to play Indivisible.

I suggested Indivisible there as well, but that post is from October 23rd so we might be a little late. I guess just pray to whatever deity you look to?

it's probably not your internet, Skullheart is acting up for me aswell

by the way, we're about to hit 540K and then it's just a mere 10K seperating us from battle nun

Wait battle nun? I know I haven't been watching the Indivisible threads that closely for a while but jeazum, how much did I miss. But for realsies, battle nun sounds like an awesome idea.